Top Pick Baby Window Guard
- EASY INSTALL – Quickly and easily mount the Segal fixed window guard over the interior casing for additional security and safety.
- ENHANCED CHILD SAFETY – The window guard features a narrow 3-7/8-inch bar spacing to prevent small children from accidentally falling through open windows.
- NON-EGRESS – Not for use in bedrooms or other sleeping quarters where alternative emergency exits are not present.
- UP-TO-CODE – Meets New York, New Jersey and Oregon Home Builders Association health and safety building codes.
- FULL WINDOW INSTALL – Not for use on horizontal sliding windows or hinged casement-type windows.
- Pressure mounted - Easy to install without punching.hole-free wall,inside house
- Child safe 2.75" bar spacing,0.39" dia Steel bars,29.9"High,Adjust from 36.6"-61.8"W
- Use to prevent accidental window falls,Emergency release buttons
- Versatile mounting for single or double hung and sliding windows,balcony
- Afety release feature is great and gives us peace of mind for an emergency
- 【Easy Installation】 Pressure installation, no drilling, no damage to windows and walls. The reaction force between the child proof window guard and the contact surface is used for sturdy support,...
- 【Details Design】 The silicone of the adjusting bolt adopts a thread design, which increases the friction between the kids tensioned window guards and the contact surface. The diameter of the small...
- 【Security Guarantee】The gap between the window safety guards for children is 2.68 ", and it is impossible for a child to fall through the gap. The safety window guards had been tested and it can...
- 【Occasions】The window safety guards for children suitable for 31.50"-86.62" windows, there are four sizes of 31.50 "-36.22", 36.22 "-61.42", 61.42 "-86.61", 86.61"-118.10" for choice. Suitable for...
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】As a quality seller, we are responsible for every product. If you are not 100% satisfied with the window guard，we offer a 30-day money back guarantee and life time...
- 🌿Let The Summer Breeze Sweep Through Your Home --- Children have an eager desire to explore their surroundings.sometimes this curiosity leads to dangerous situations. This window bar guard can...
- 📏Adjusatble to Fit Various Window Widths --- The fairy baby child window guard fits most styles of windows including single/double hung, sliders, and casements.there are 4 sizes for chioce...
- 👌Portable and Easy to Install --- This pressure mounted window guard is easy to install,no drill required, hole free! Flexible installation, it can be mounted horizontally or vertically. This...
- 💪Secure and Durable --- This safety window guard constructed of glossy white,durable steel that can withstand the weight of a adult. Tested to withstand 150 pounds. This safety guard would stuck on...
- 🛡Customer Satisfaction Warranty --- Fairy Baby care about customer satisfaction,we provide 60days free return if the product can't satisfy you. This child window guard is backed by a 5-year...
- Saviour - Our window guard is designed to protect your children from falling through an open window
- Portable - Our adjustable window screen can fit various window width & different styles up to 6.45 sq. ft
- Safe - Our child safety sheets windows are safe for hand as it`s steel wires PVC coated mesh screen
- Secure - The gap between the metal screen mesh is 0.1" thick so it is impossible for a child to fall
- Durable - The safety window guard has been tested, it can withstand 550Lb of load.
- WINDOW LOCKS: Window guards for children are important baby proofing tools. Limiter keeps window from opening more than 4 inches.
- SIMPLE: Window wedge child guardian is an intuitive design. Install indoor window lock and the work is done. Easy for adults to remove using the release button.
- INSTALLATION: Window guardians are installed with screws which produce completely secure windows.
- USES: locks for double hung windows, sliding window security, and sliding doors. Childproofing is simple using the window warden.
- MEETS CODE: Meets ASTM F 2090-10 Sections: 8.5 through 8.9; and International Residential Code – 2009, Section R612.4
- Fits single/double hung windows that are 35 to 58 inches wide or casement/sliding windows that are 3
- Designed to conform to the safety standards for window fall prevention devices set forth by the Amer
- Comes in 3, 4, or 5 bar models.
- Cover casement and sliding windows completely from top to bottom by using the guard vertically.
- You may need more than one guard to cover a large window. The window guards can be installed next to
- 3/8" dia. steel bars, Adjusts from 24" to 42"W
- Child safe 3-1/2" bar spacing, Mounts inside house
- Hinge allows for cleaning and exit
- Fire safety release pin, White
- Can be locked shut with bolt or padlock (not included),4 Bars; 15" High
- All-metal design:Aluminum alloy, surface electrogalvanizing alloy, not drop paint, Stainless Steel Cable,durable.
- Applicable places: family, hotel, large window, hospital, bank, etc.
- Easy install:Installation takes less than two minutes
- Mechanism is designed to lock without a key, to unlock a key is required
- Waterproof- 304 stainless steel cable with clear and smooth PVC coated can well protect the cable from rust and scratch.cable’s length is 7.87 inch( 20cm ) window can be opened 4-5.9 inches...
- Quality weatherproof + construction: UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT material, welded seams, and urethane coated zipper with hook-&-loop-close flap provide reinforced protection against rain,...
- Attaches with or without a roof rack: Attach the carrier's straps to a vehicle’s roof rack or use the Car Clips to attach the straps to a vehicle's door frame weather molding
- 1 Year manufacturer's : Shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns
- Large capacity design: 15 cubic feet of storage, 40”L x 36” W x 18” H; designed for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers. Perfect for moving and vacations!
Last update on 2022-06-30
What Are the Best Baby Window Guards?
Babies are some of the best escape artists, and with this in mind, many parents are concerned about how to limit their unsupervised movements in and around the house When baby-proofing the home, many think about covering sharp corners and removing dangerous chemicals from the baby’s vicinity. However, they might ignore the windows. Thousands of children suffer window-related injuries every year, which underscores the need for baby-proof windows too. A baby window guard is an excellent product that can help to keep your baby from going out through the window or suffer any window-related injuries. In this article, we review some of the important factors to consider when buying the best baby window guard.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Window Guards?
The baby window guard is a series of bars that are designed close enough together so your child cannot get through. These guards are available in different sizes and designs. You should buy a good baby window guard for the same reason you cover the edges of furniture and install baby locks and gates – to keep your child safe.
How to Choose the Best Baby Window Guard?
When choosing a baby window guard, you have to consider some factors. Here are some of them.
The material of the guard: Window guards are typically made from metal; however, some parents do not want to put their kids behind bars. Therefore, there are PVC options available.
Brand of the product: There are popular brands on the market that specialize in creating baby guards, therefore, you should consider a reputable brand when choosing baby window guards.Type of Window: It is also important that the window guard you buy is supported by the window style of your home. Thus, compare the installation process with the design of windows in your nursery.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Window Guard?
Emergency Releases: While you install the window guards to keep your baby inside, situations might arise when you might need an emergency release as part of the window guard design.
The Ease of Installation: If you are a DIY-inclined parent, then the ease of installation is one of the features that you want to keep in mind when buying baby window guards. Conversely, you could hire someone to help you install it so you don’t have to worry about that.
Size of the Bars: Window guards are made of bars that are close together. When buying baby window guards, it is highly recommended that they should have less than 4″ between the bars. This will prevent the baby from squeezing through.
Design of the Guard: You might be the kind of parent that is staunchly against baby jail, therefore, you might consider window guards that come in a mesh design. If baby jail doesn’t bother you, then you can stick with the regular bar design of window guards.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Window Guard Cost?
Baby window guards can be purchased at different prices. The cost of the guard will depend on the material of construction, size, and brand. Some cheap baby window guards are available for $50, while more expensive options cost around $200.
With thousands of children falling out of windows yearly, wise parents install baby window guards on the windows around the home. Use the tips on how to select the best window guards we have discussed in this article to choose the best products.