Top Pick Baby Vitamins
- MULTI-VITAMIN with IRON SUPPLEMENT FOR BABIES: Contains multivitamins with Iron for infants and toddlers
- SUPPORT GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT: This liquid multivitamin with Iron helps support growth and development with 8 essential vitamins and Iron
- DID YOU KNOW: Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron helps ensure babies' picky diets are being supplemented with iron
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS and FLAVORS: Does not contain artificial colors and flavors and is also Gluten-free
- FORMAT and USAGE: Easy to use dropper to dispense directly into the mouth or mixed with other foods (breast milk, formula, juice, cereal etc.) to increase acceptance; 50 uses for 50 ml
- Contains 100% RDI's recommended vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D3 and E + 10mg of Iron, and vitamin D3 to promote bone development and immune support
- Made with 70% organic ingredients by volume including organic agave syrup - naturally sweet
- A great-tasting natural grape flavor for baby with only 1ml as a daily serving size
- 100% vegan and vegetarian, no artificial flavors and colors, no dairy, gluten or soy
- Suggested Age: 4 Months and Up
- Proven in a Clinical Trial: NovaFerrum has been clinically proven to be Safe, Well Tolerated, and Effective at raising iron levels. (JAMA June 13, 2017 Volume 317, Number 22)
- No Bad Stuff: NovaFerrum Does Not contain Gluten, Sugar, Alcohol, Parabens, Synthetic Colors, or Caffeine.
- Natural Fruit Extracts: NovaFerum Does contain Natural fruit flavors and Natural fruit sweeteners.
- Great Tasting: NovaFerrum has a pleasant taste that kids will enjoy, without the yucky taste of iron.
- Good Health: An excellent source of iron made from Polysaccharide-Iron Complex. One bottle contains 60 servings. It can be dispensed directly or you can mix with formula or juice.
- Immunity Support: designed for babies 4 months+, our baby immunity syrup contains organic elderberry, antioxidant-rich vitamin C and vitamin D3, zinc, echinacea & prebiotics to support your baby's...
- VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENT FOR BABIES: Safe & effective everyday for infants 0 months & up, this liquid vitamin D supplement helps infants & toddlers absorb calcium to develop strong bones & teeth.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Essential for all babies, a Vitamin D supplement is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, especially for breastfed babies drinking less than 1 liter of formula per...
- MADE ESPECIALLY FOR BABY: The littlest ones need extra-gentle care. Formulated with safe, handpicked ingredients, we’ll be there with our complete range of products made just for infants & toddlers.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: From vitamins that help support immune systems to cough syrups that soothe, powerful natural ingredients like dark honey, elderberry, & agave form the backbone of our products.
- WE'LL BEE THERE: Healthy families start with wholesome ingredients for everyone from babies & toddlers to kids & adults. Try our vitamins & supplements, immune support, cough & throat relief & more!
- PREMIUM NUTRIENTS FOR INFANTS: Pediatrician-designed baby multivitamin with 13 premium nutrients for brain, bone, eye health and immune support - all in one easy-to-dispense liquid formula. Dropper...
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Safe and effective without any icky stuff. Non-GMO, gluten-free and sugar-free. No synthetic colors, artificial sweeteners or flavors. Free of milk, eggs, shellfish, soy, wheat,...
- DIRECTIONS: Use daily for children 6 - 24 months. Shake well before each use. Some separation is normal. Use only the syringe provided, and add 1 mL to food or liquid. Wash syringe after each use....
- IMMUNE SUPPORT AND BONE HEALTH: Vitamin D as D3 to help build strong bones and teeth. High in the antioxidant Vitamin C for normal immune function and the maintenance of good health.*
- COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT AND BRAIN HEALTH: Omega-3 DHA (essential fatty acids) from algal oil for brain health and to promote healthy development*. Iodine supports normal cognitive development.*
- Made from Organic Amla Fruit Extract: This vitamin C for infants is made from PurC Organic Vitamin C. Amla fruit has been found to contain higher vitamin C concentration than other citrus fruits.
- Benefits Little Ones from Head to Toe: Vitamin C is essential for your child’s overall health and wellness.
- Essential Vitamin: Vitamin C is beneficial in multiple ways including in the maintenance of heart health and as an essential cofactor in the synthesis of collagen, a protein vital to the health of...
- Free from Common Allergens: We only use the highest-quality ingredients in our supplements. These vit C drops for infants are Vegan and Non-GMO. They contain No Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Nuts, Dairy,...
- AWARD-WINNING OMEGA-3s - Nordic Naturals Baby’s DHA is the Official Baby’s Omega-3 of the American Pregnancy Association.
- WHY OMEGA-3s - Baby’s DHA is a trusted source of omega-3 DHA, an essential fat your baby needs for healthy brain, eye & nervous system development. The added Vitamin D3 supports bone, mood & immune...
- BETTER ABSORPTION, BETTER TASTE, NO FISHY BURPS - Our omega-3 fish oils are in the triglyceride molecular form (the form naturally found in fish) for optimal absorption. Baby’s DHA is made from 100%...
- PURITY GUARANTEED - Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from fresh, wild-caught, omega-rich fish. Nordic Naturals is committed to using only non-GMO, gluten- & dairy-free ingredients...
- ETHICAL INNOVATION - Nordic Naturals has always been at the forefront of sustainable & ethical practices in the natural products industry. Through science & innovation, we are committed to delivering...
- 2 Boxes of 90 Drops
- Dietary Supplement
- The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop
- Babies need vitamin D for healthy growth and development
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- LIQUID MULTIVITAMIN FOR KIDS - ChildLife's Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement contains twelve essential vitamins plus the primary minerals, making it the best multivitamin for children
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Our supplement uses all natural ingredients & has a great tasting natural orange & mango flavor that kids love, while providing essential vitamins & minerals
- CONTAINS ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS - Provides all-natural support for foundational health and optimal growth and development in infants, children, and teens
- SUGGESTED USE - Our liquid multivitamins are easy to take & can be taken alone or mixed in child's favorite drink. Depending on age, give your child 1 tsp to 1 tbsp daily
- OUR STORY - Our pioneering pediatrician, Dr. Murray Clarke, was the first to create specialized kids vitamins. A generation later, we’re still the world leader
Last update on 2022-07-01
What Are the Best Baby Vitamins?
Healthy babies that eat a well-balanced diet do not generally need vitamin supplements. However, infants and young children need to meet their vitamin D requirements, especially if they do not meet the recommended daily requirements. Perhaps you are one of those parents that want to give the best baby vitamins and supplements to ensure that your baby is meeting his nutritional needs and reduce the chance of disease. In this post, we will consider why you should provide vitamins to your baby and how to choose the best baby vitamin products for your child.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Vitamins?
There are so many vitamin products on the market, and not all of them are made equal. Therefore, the product you choose must be the right one. After all, you don’t want to select a bad vitamin that will not add to the nutritional needs of your child and will not help to decrease the risk of disease.
How to Choose the Best Baby Vitamins?
Since there are several products touted as the best for your child, here is how to choose the best vitamin product for your baby.
Type of vitamin: This is one of the most important things to consider. Your baby might have a vitamin deficiency. Some of the types of vitamins your child might need include
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Vitamins?
There are vital features that you should keep in mind when buying baby vitamins. This will assist you to select the best one for your baby.
The purity of Ingredients: There are plenty of vitamin products that are full of additives and chemicals that are not good for your child. Many brands also have loads of sugar and coloring agents. Therefore, when choosing baby vitamins, read the labels to identify a good quality multivitamin for your baby.
Dosage of the Vitamins: Apart from the ingredients contained in the vitamins, you should also think about how much of each vitamin your child is getting. Several vitamins, whether for babies or adults, have low doses of minerals and vitamins. Therefore, aim for a good dose of each vitamin in the supplement.
Absorbability of the Nutrients: If you are observant, you’ll discover that nutrients are available in different forms and one of the differences between them is how easily the body can absorb them. Therefore, it is recommended that you look for products with activated vitamins since these are more easily absorbed.
Age of Your Baby: Babies have different nutritional requirements at different ages. Therefore, ensure that whichever vitamin you buy is appropriate for the age.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Vitamins Cost?
There are so many options available. You can find cheap vitamins for around $9, while some more expensive ones cost up to $30.
Choosing the best baby vitamins requires that you keep features like the dosage, age of the baby, quality of ingredients, and absorbability of nutrients in mind. We hope that this post helps you in choosing the best products for your child.