Top Pick Baby Thermometers
- 1-SECOND READ: get accurate infrared temperature readings in one second.
- MULTI-USE: read temperatures in ear and forehead, on children and adults, plus touchless for room or bottle temperatures
- EASY-READ ALERT: Get alerted to high temps by screen color and (optional) sound.
- TEMP MEMORY: stores up to 40 previous temperature readings
- PORTABLE: battery-operated thermometer goes where you do, + stays safe in its storage pouch.
- Non-Contact Technology For Safe & Hygienic Use: With a built-in infrared temperature sensor, the iHealth PT3 thermometer can read a person’s body temperature within 1.18 inches from the center of...
- High Accuracy Via Tri-Point Sensory: An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while distance and environmental sensors work together to account for other...
- Simple, Fast, Clear, And Quiet: With an intuitive single-button control design, the thermometer reads and shows the temperature in just one second on its easy-to-read, extra-large LED display, even in...
- Suitable For Wide Usage Scenarios & All Age Groups: This iHealth thermometer (model PT3) is designed for all ages, ranging from babies and toddlers to the elderly. An ideal choice for at-home use and...
- In The Box: 1× iHealth PT3 thermometer, 2× AAA batteries, 1× Instruction manual, 1× Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly California-based customer service.
- Accurate reading in 30 seconds ( DegreeF)
- 3 modes of use: oral, rectal, or underarm
- Beeps when reading is complete
- Flexible tip for comfort
- Over-insertion gauge for rectal use
- FEVER OR FINE IN A FLASH: Delivers a 10 second quick read
- KEEP YOUR COOL: Parent-proof rectal insertion stopper to keep you from inserting too far, and large display with backlight makes nighttime temp checks easier.
- TUSH TEMP: AAP recommends that for at least the first year of baby’s life (though up to three is best), temp checks should only be done rectally. Plus, the parent-proof stopper with an LED light...
- BABY FEVER: BPA-Free and latex free. Plus, water-resistant for easy cleaning.
- MEMORY MODE: Memory stores up to 10 previous readings
- Accurate, Reliable and Fast: ELERA thermometer undergone extremely Strict inspection to control the accuracy within ±0.4℉ and successfully passed thousands of clinical trials. Equipped with...
- Touch less with Humanized Design: Non-Contact Forehead thermometer design effectively avoids cross-infection. With large LCD screen and mute mode setting, you can get the measurements clearly in the...
- Multiple Measurement Modes: The infrared thermometer is an ideal for adults, kids and elders. In addition to measuring forehead and ear, it can also measure room, object, and liquids temperature....
- Fever Alarm & Memory Recall: There are 4 colors display (blue, green, yellow, and red) on the LCD screen for different temperature level will help you better know the temperature status with...
- What You Get: 1 Infrared Thermometer, 1 Operating Manual,1 Quick Start Guide,1 Storage Pouch, 2 AAA Batteries and Longtime Friendly Customer Service.
- Trustworthy and Precies: It uses reliable ABS housing materials. Ergonomically designed, the firm grip makes it easy for even naughty children.
- Advanced Technology for Excellent Performance: Goodbaby Thermometer is backed by clinical validated and recommended by the pediatrician.
- Fast and Easy Temperatures Readings: Taking your family’s temperature with this digital thermometer is as simple as pointing, and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology and can show readings...
- Multi-mode Thermometer: The digital thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants, and elders. It not only supports the forehead function but is able to take room/object temperature.
- Reliable and Accurate: Our forehead thermometer has been clinically tested and found to be a fast and absolutely reliable gadget to use. It is ideal for forehead readings and has a very small error...
- RELIABLE RESULTS – Get reliable results within seconds with the Braun Forehead Thermometer. This contact forehead thermometer has professional accuracy with a gentle forehead touch, and can...
- MOST RECOMMENDED THERMOMETERS BY PEDIATRICIANS – When checking for a fever at home, you want to use the best digital thermometer. Braun thermometers are the most recommended by pediatricians
- COLOR CODED TEMPERATURE GUIDANCE – The large, easy to read screen has colored coded temperature guidance. The digital thermometer backlight changes from green to yellow to read, depending on the...
- FOR ALL AGES – This Celsius/Fahrenheit thermometer takes a temperature in seconds. It’s gentle, with an ergonomic design and easy to use controls, so it can be used as a baby thermometer,...
- A BRAND YOU CAN RELY ON – Pediatricians rely on Braun digital, forehead and no contact thermometers, and you can, too. Your family’s health is of the utmost importance, and we make...
- Non-contact Thermometer: According to the infrared technology, you can measure body temperature without touching the ear or the forehead, prevent cross-infection between multiple people. Measurement...
- Instant & Accurate : This no contact thermometer equipped with the advanced infrared technology and high precision sensor, instant reading, which only takes 1 second to read the temperature. The...
- Intelligent Alert & Silent Mode: The no touch forehead thermometer has a large LCD backlight 3 different colors according to temperature, and abnormal temperature is accompanied by warning sound. It...
- Multiple Measurement Modes: This infrared thermometer can measure body temperature and the temperature of objects or liquids. It is suitable for people of all ages. Press and hold the set button for 3...
- What You Get: 1x thermometer, 2x AAA batteries, 1x Instruction manual, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly based customer service.
- Sensitive BABY FEVER Alarm, Large LCD screen waterproof for easy cleaning. BPA-Free and latex free.
- Flexible tip is gentle and comfortable for rectal & oral fever readings for babies
- Digital Thermometer for Kids - Fahrenheit or Celsius, Includes convenient storage case and battery.
- American Academy of Pediatric recommends rectal thermometers for accuracy with newborns & infants
- Ideal digital oral thermometer for toddlers & kids of any age.
- ACCURATE: This thermometer for kids, infants and adults uses the patented Infrared PreciseRead Proximity Sensor for perfect forehead placement and precise readings.
- TRUSTWORTHY: The Evenflo PreciseRead Touchless Forehead Thermometer has passed rigorous ASTM accuracy and regulation standards. Fully cleared by the FDA.
- VERSATILE: 2-in-1 multi-use no contact thermometer measures body temperature, and also works on food and drinks – and even bathwater.
- FAST: One-second reading for rapid results with multi-memory recall for tracking changes in your child’s temperature readings. Auto-shut off and low battery indicator maintain rapid reading results...
- EASY TO READ: This baby thermometer features a large 3-color LCD display for quick and clear visual temperature alerts.
Last update on 2023-05-12
Thermometers to Know the Body Temperature Before It Gets Too Late
At times, you might feel that the body temperature is more in your baby. Before you can take your kid to the pediatrician, having a thermometer handy at home will help you check the temperature at home. In turn, you can make sure that you take your baby quickly to the physician before the temperature reaches very high. What more do you wish to learn about this device? Read on:
What Are Thermometers?
Thermometers are handy devices that help with evaluating body temperature. Not just body temperature, nowadays, thermometers that evaluate the temperature of the water before you let your baby into the bathtub are available. So, you should decide the type of device you need before you shop.
Why Should You Buy a Good Thermometer?
You know that a good thermometer will come in handy to evaluate the body temperature not just for your baby but also for the entire family. So, you can decide whether immediate medical attention is needed or you can follow some home remedies to reduce the temperature when you have this device at home. Also, a good device will give you the reading within a matter of seconds so that you need not have to wait for your baby to co-operate to take the reading.
How to Choose the Best Thermometer?
Some factors that you should consider when you shop for a thermometer are listed below:
Consider the type: Thermometers come in different types. For instance, you can measure body temperature in different body parts like the anus, armpit, mouth and nowadays, these devices are available to give the reading without even touching the body. So, decide on the type you need and accordingly choose the right kind.
Possibility to immerse in water: When you are planning to buy thermometers that can measure the water temperature before you let your baby bath, it would be better to check how much you can immerse the device in water. Some can be used only for a short time, while some can hold for long in the water. So, do not forget to enquire about this before you buy.
Easiness to read: You know that not all thermometers make temperature reading easier. So, before you buy check whether the unit offers a digital reading that is easy to read.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Thermometer?
Here are some features to consider when you buy a thermometer to make sure that your shopping will turn out to be the best:
Indicator lights to show high or low temperatures: Of course, thermometers will give you a clear reading. But, apart from giving the reading, if the unit gives red light when the temperature is high or other types of warning lights to indicate very high or very low temperatures, you can quickly become cautious. In the same way, if the unit gives a beep sound when the temperature is very high, it will be even more helpful.
Easy to use even when your baby sleeps: When your baby has a fever, he will be sleeping most of the time. So, the thermometer you choose should provide easy temperature access without disturbing your baby’s sleep. You know that he will get well only when he sleeps well. So, if possible you can check whether the unit can give the temperature without even touching the baby in any way.
Memory: It would be better if the thermometer can remember the past two or three values it has red. If so, you can compare whether the temperature has reduced as compared to the previous reading after giving medications that your pediatrician recommended earlier. If it has increased or remains the same even after giving medication, you can take your baby to the doc.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Thermometer Cost?
Are you looking for a cheap thermometer? If so, you can spend around $10 on an affordable thermometer. On the other hand, if you plan to buy a high-end thermometer, you will have to spend around $80. The average cost will be around $45.
Thanks to thermometers! They have long been helping many families keep a check on their body temperature as and when they feel feverish or tired. So, you can also ensure the right shopping for your family to stay safe.