Top Pick Baby Bottle Drying Racks
- Holds up to eight bottles, keeping them upright for proper drying
- Includes a removable cup for straws, utensils, medicine droppers, and more
- Features additional drying space for random pieces
- Flexible, silicone-tipped tines won’t scrape or chip bottles
- Draining channels and rounded corners make it easy to pour out excess water
- Baby bottle drying rack holds up to 16 bottles and ideal for use on valves, straws, nipples, Pump accessories, pacifiers and more
- Convenient multi-level design allows you to adjust Height to fit multiple size bottles and cups
- Pegs fold up and down for easy set-up, Custom configuration and easy storage
- Spinning Trays offer 360-degree access
- Removable, Reversible drip tray can be set to either catch water or drain into sink
- Upright design with small footprint saves counter space
- 9 hooks for drying baby bottles and sippy cups
- Top compartment for drying lids and other small items
- Top compartment is removable for cleaning
- Removable drain tray
- Set includes the fold bottle drying rack and standing bristle bottle brush with suction cup base
- Reservoir in drying rack collects excess water to keep counters dry - 8 Short pegs and 8 tall pegs keep bottles upright and fold flat for easy storage
- Drying rack is ideal for bottles, nipples, sippy cups, pump parts and accessories
- Bottle brush has strong, but soft nylon bristles and flexible neck with easy-grip handle for a thorough, slip-free clean - includes bonus rubber nipple in brush handle for cleaning small accessories
- Replace brush every 30-45 days. Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Reservoir collects excess water to keep countertops dry
- Posts keep straws upright for thorough drying
- Pegs fold flat for easy storage
- Ideal for bottles, nipples, cups, pump parts and accessories
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Universal design fits all dr. Brown's bottles and accessories
- Folds down for easy storage
- Flexible tines fit a variety of bottle and cup sizes
- Removable water tray prevents water from pooling on counter and makes it easy to clean
- DRYING RACK ACCESSORY: The STEM accessory can be used with Boon countertop drying racks
- HOLDS BABY ACCESSORIES: This rack holds baby bottles and small sippy cup parts
- CREATES MORE SPACE: STEM stands upright creating more space for drying larger items in drying rack
- Made without BPA or PVC
- Hand wash only
- Safe Material: The drying rack for baby bottles is made of food grade materials, nontoxic, free of lead, BPA and more
- Stable Base: Baby bottle dryer rack can hold all baby bottles and feeding accessories. Dry all shapes and sizes breastfeeding gear, sippy cups, nipples, pacifiers, pump parts and others
- Space Saving: The bottle drying rack keep baby small parts away from water and smaller countertop space. Looks great in kitchen or restroom
- Convenient: Removable, reversible drip tray can be set to either catch water or drain into sink.It keeps bottles upright and easy to get the baby accessories you want
- Easily Clean: The detachable drip tray is easy to dispose excess water, you can pull rack out to clean it and keep your counter and rack dry
- Boon twig drying rack accessory, White
- Boon drying rack accessory: the White twig can be used with grass and lawn countertop drying rack
- Holds baby accessories: These rack accessories hold baby bottles and small sippy cups parts
- Creates more space: The White twig stands upright creating more space for other items in drying rack
- Made without PVC and BPA
- LARGE CAPACITY: 13 pegs to dry bottles and breastfeeding pumps
- REMOVEABLE TOP COMPARTMENT: Stores and dries smaller items such as pacifiers, valves and nipples
- REMOVEABLE BOTTOM TRAY: Sturdy base with removeable tray to collect water
- SPACE SAVING STORAGE: counter top space saver
- MODERN AND TRENDY: fit any kitchen décor
Last update on 2022-10-02
Baby Bottle Drying Racks – To Keep Your Baby’s Feeding Bottle Free Of Mold & Mildew
Do you feel that there should be a dedicated place to dry your baby bottles? Then, baby bottle drying racks can be highly useful for you. What more do you wish to learn about them? Read on here:
What Are Baby Bottle Drying Racks?
As the name implies, baby bottle drying racks are designed mainly to help new parents easily dry their baby’s feeding bottle. As there is a dedicated space for drying baby bottles, the kitchen countertop can remain free for moms. Most importantly, it will help with quickly drying feeding bottles for the next feeding session.
Why Should You Buy A Good Baby Bottle Drying Rack?
The Most important reason to consider buying a baby bottle drying rack to make your baby bottles tidy and dry. In turn, it will protect your baby from feeding from an unclean or wet bottle. You know that wetness can contribute to the growth of mold and mildew, which can cause illness in your baby.
How To Choose The Best Baby Bottle Drying Rack?
Some factors to consider when you shop for a baby bottle drying rack are listed below:
Space availability: This is an essential factor to consider when you shop for a baby bottle drying rack. You might have planned to place the rack on your kitchen shelf. If so, you should measure the height of the rack the shelf can withstand. Otherwise, based on where you have planned to place the rack, check whether it will fit space before you buy.
Material: Considering the safety of your baby, you should buy a baby bottle drying rack made using a material that is free of BPA and chemicals. At the same time, you should not forget to check the sturdiness of the rack to ensure durability.
Easy cleaning: You are planning to place your baby’s bottles in the baby bottle drying rack. So, you should maintain it properly for the safety of your baby. Considering this factor, check whether the rack is simple to tide up before you shop.
What Features To Consider When Buying Baby Bottle Drying Racks?
Some features that will make your baby bottle drying rack shopping the best are listed below:
Collapsible racks: It would be better to spend on one of the baby bottle drying racks with collapsible racks. This feature will help even if you wish to place the rack in a different place than a regular space. If the height does not fit the new space, you can remove some racks if it is possible and if the space will be enough even after the removal of some racks.
A base to hold the water: When you place or hang the baby bottle in an inverted position or hang it in an inverted position in a baby bottle drying rack, the water will spill in the shelf, where you have placed the rack. To avoid this from happening, you can go for a rack with a base to collect the spilling water from the drying bottles.
Dishwasher safe: Considering the safety of the baby bottle drying rack to your baby, you can check whether the rack is dishwasher safe. If it is so, you can frequently wash the rack to prevent the bottles from getting infected.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Bottle Drying Rack Cost?
If you are ready to spend more, you can find high-end baby bottle drying racks at around $30. On the other hand, if you need cheap baby bottle drying racks, you can find an affordable baby bottle drying rack at around $5. The average cost will be around $17.
Baby bottle drying racks are actually safety devices to make sure that your baby’s bottle remains safe from harmful substances in the environment. So, make the right choice to reap the benefits.