Top Pick Baby Bath Tubs
- Four-stage, convertible baby tub for newborn, infant and toddler bath times.
- Includes soft mesh sling for newborns, insert to cushion infants, and seat to help new sitters
- Plug for easy draining and cleaning
- Convenient hook for drying and space-saving storage
- Comes with squeeze bottle and whale scoop for gentle rinsing or play
- 1 TUB 4 POSITIONS: Supports kiddos from newborn to toddler bath stages
- COMFY: Smart sling cradles newborns comfortably
- SAFE + SECURE: Smart sling seat bar keeps your little one in place
- SMART SLING: Two-sided hammock with stay-put hooks and machine-washable, quick-dry material
- CONVENIENT CLEAN: Easy-release drain plugs, drying hook + no-slip feet
- EASY TO CLEAN – The mesh material allows water to drain easily from the bath support and dries quickly
- USE DIRETLY IN BATH TUB - Easy to use on daily basis, you can place it directly into your bath tub. Fits inside the bathtub and single basin sinks larger than 23 x 14 inches
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Ergonomically designed for your baby's comfort and safety, with soft-touch material that is gentle on baby’s delicate skin
- EASY TO STORE – Includes a loop at top so that you can hang it up for convenient storage. Latex free
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT PLASTIC –Designed to keep its shape over time
- SIMPLISTIC BABY BATHTUB DESIGN: The Summer Newborn to Toddler Bath Center and Shower comfortably supports newborns to toddlers through four bathing stages
- STAGE 1: The newborn sling can be used when bathing baby in the sink with the removable shower unit
- STAGE 2: The infant sling can be used in the toddler tub that fits in adult tub Removable shower unit can be attached to the side of the toddle tub for easy rinsing
- STAGE 3: As baby grows, the sling can be removed to transition into a toddler tub
- STAGE 4: For extended use, the removable shower unit can be used in an adult tub
- SIMPLISTIC BABY BATHTUB DESIGN: The Summer Splish 'n Splash Newborn to Toddler Tub features a simplistic and convenient design that comfortably supports newborns to toddlers through three bathing...
- THREE BATHING STAGES: Stage 1: Newborn Mode for ages 0 to 6 weeks; Stage 2: Infant Mode for ages 6 weeks to 3 months (or when child can sit up unassisted); Stage 3: Toddler Mode
- COMFORTABLE: This baby bathtub features a soft fabric infant sling that cradles your newborn As baby grows, the tub has a padded recline and support to sit comfortably without sliding The large area...
- PARENT ASSIST TRAY: Make bath time a breeze with the help from the parent assist tray Located on the end of the tub, the parent assist tray helps keep bath time items and bath toys nearby
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE: This baby tub’s convenient design maximizes space for your growing baby and includes a drain plug to make bathing and cleaning easier. Plus, this baby bath tub fits in single...
- 3-In-1 Baby Tub & Shower: Our baby tubs for infants to toddler are specially designed to grow with your child through 3 stages - converts from newborn bathtub to infant bathtub to toddler bathtub
- Soothing Shower: Turn bath time into spa time with a rotating shower arm designed to direct a gentle spray of water or use the handheld shower head for custom control
- Built-In Brush: Treat baby to a calming scrub while in their baby bath tub using the soft massage brush built directly into the shower head
- Soft-Feel Sling: This baby tub for infants comes equipped with a soft and supportive baby sling designed to dry quickly.
- Grows With Baby: Inclined side of infant tub supports your growing baby, while the upright side of the tub gives your toddler room to sit and play - simply remove the sling
- SIMPLISTIC BABY BATHTUB DESIGN: The Summer Gentle Support Multi-Stage Tub features a simplistic and elegant design that comfortably supports newborns to toddlers through four bathing stages
- FOUR BATHING STAGES: Stage 1: For newborns up to 3 months and 15 pounds; Stage 2: For infants up to around 6 months and 20 pounds; Stage 3: For babies learning to sit up to around 9 months and 25...
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE: The secure design of this baby bathtub features a plush foam newborn sling that transitions to an infant support system; The soft support baby bath seat with drain holes is...
- INCLUDES TWO TOYS: Keep baby entertained during bath time with the two included bath toys; The baby bath pour cup and strainer cup will make bath time fun for your little one
- ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE: This baby tub’s convenient design maximizes space for your growing baby and includes an integrated hook for easy storage and drying; Plus, the drain plug makes bathing and...
- Three stages- newborn, infant, Toddler
- Adjustable bump for positioning
- Contoured back wall with non-slip foam to hold baby in place
- Fits in most double sinks
- Color changing drain plug helps gauge ideal bath temperature
- BABY BATH TUB: Three stages of transition from newborn to toddler, comes with a comfortable sling
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This bath tub for baby features an Infant hammock like sling inside the tub and holds a growing baby better during bath time
- COMFORTABLE NEWBORN BATH: Mesh sling provides extra support and comfort during first bath times
- TODDLER BATH: Toddlers are supported on the upright side of the baby tub with plenty of room to play
- EASY CLEAN: Mesh sling is machine washable and dryable, and anti-slip pads are mildew-resistant
- Our cheerful whale-shaped Moby tub grows with baby through three stages and offers Smart Sling support. The sling locks into two ergonomic positions: higher for full-body support and lower for seated...
- Dual layered mesh and comfort-edge construction securely cradles baby from head-to-toe
- He slings adjusts to a cushioned seat that comfortably supports babies learning to sit. Remove the sling when baby has mastered sitting and easily bathe baby in the spacious tub—no uncomfortable...
- Tub grows with baby through three stages: Stage 1: Newborn (0-3 months; up to 15 lbs); Stage 2: Infant (3-6 months; up to 20 lbs); Stage 3: Sitters (6+ months; up to 25 lbs)
- Featuring: Drain plug; Swivel hook for hanging on showerhead, shower bar or towel bar; Non-slip interior texture
Last update on 2022-06-30
Choose One Of The Best Baby Bath Tubs To Comfortably Bathe Your Baby
Bathing a baby is not easy. Understanding this, many products have been created to help new moms. One such product that can ease the baby bathing process for new moms is a baby bathtub. What is it and how to choose the right tub? Read on to learn more:
What Is a Baby Bath Tub?
A baby bathtub is basically a tub, where moms can place the babies carefully and can bathe them without any difficulty. This product has been designed to make the bath time not just comfortable for the moms, but also for the babies to enjoy.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Bath Tub?
For first-time parents, they will have to face many challenges. But, a good baby bathtub will relieve them of the biggest challenge of safely bathing a baby. Yes, due to the risk of slipping, new moms think about bathing the baby in the sink. Bathing the baby in the sink can be risky to the little one as it does not carry reliable hygiene. Thanks to bathtubs, they come as an excellent tool for new parents for ensuring their baby’s cleanliness safely.
How to Choose the Best Baby Bath Tub?
Some factors to consider in the process of shopping for the best baby bathtub are listed below:
Age of your baby: Yes, you will have to consider buying the baby bathtub only after considering your baby’s age and how long you plan to use it. You will find tubs in the market specifying that the tub suits babies from a specific month to particular month old. For instance, you might find details like from birth to three months. So, consider the age before you begin your hunt.
Height and weight of your baby: You should not decide on the baby bathtub only based on your baby’s age. But, you will have to consider his weight and height as factors. For instance, the tubs with age specified might not fit your baby as they are made considering the average height and weight of babies of that age. Just in case your baby is chubby or has more than average height, the regular tub might not suit.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying A Baby Bath Tub?
Here are some features that will make your baby bathtub shopping end up as the best:
Plush surface: When you go for a baby bathtub with a plush-based bathing surface, you can understand how much comfort it can bring to your baby. But, you might be wondering that the plush surface can get wet and how to dry it. The answer is that there are tubs available these days that need you to just take out the plush and wring it out in the sink or you can also run it through your clothes dryer to completely dry it. In turn, you can prevent mildew and mold growth.
Easy cleaning: When you use a baby bathtub, you will be highly particular about the cleanliness of the tub. Only when the tub is clean, it will be safe for your baby. Considering this feature, you should go for a tub that ensures easy cleaning.
Ergonomic design: A thoughtfully designed baby bathtub will come in handy right from the initial days to a few months in the life of a baby. Yes, to bring complete comfort to the baby, some tubs come with sling attachment. You can use this sling initially to bathe your baby. Once he grows, you can get rid of the sling and can keep your baby seated in the seat to bathe him.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Bath Tub Cost?
Are you ready to spend on a high-end baby bathtub? Then, you can get high-end tubs with diaper changing pad attachment and this multipurpose tub will cost you around $170. But, are you ready to spend on a cheap baby bathtub? If your answer is affirmative, you can find affordable baby bathtubs at around $12. The average cost will be around $90.
A baby bathtub is an essential investment to safely bath your baby. Even, the right tub will make the bathing time comfortable and enjoyable for your baby. So, make the right choice and you will find it beneficial in many ways.