Top Pick Cribs and Changer Combo
These are the best cribs and changer combo you can buy right now:
- Overall Best: Delta Children Birkley Bianca White Convertible Crib and Changer
- Best Delta Children Crib and Changer: Delta Children Abby Crib and Changer
- Best convertible model: Storkcraft Portofino Fixed Side 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer
- Best white wooden crib: Dream On Me 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Best versatile crib: Dream On Me 5-in-1 Espresso Brody Convertible Crib with Changer
- Best easy to assemble: Delta Children Princeton Junction Dark Chocolate Convertible Crib and Changer
- Best safety certified: Dream on Me Anna Convertible Crib
- Best foldable crib: DaVinci Dylan Portable 3-in-1 Crib
- Best portable crib: Mika Micky Easy Folding and Portable Bedside Sleeper Crib
- Best with nursery storage: Storkcraft Pacific Convertible Crib and Changer
1. Delta Children Birkley Bianca White Convertible Crib and Changer
The Delta Children crib is a convertible bed and changing furniture that is made out of solid pine, composite wood, and finished in Bianca white.
Stylish while saving space, the crib and changing table combination furniture will stand out from any nursery it’s placed. The crib has a headboard that is shaped like a bell and airy slates providing a clearer view of your baby. The changing table that is attached will let you tackle dressing and diaper changing with ease.
The changing table also has an open shelf with two drawers, all of which provide good storage space for your baby’s toiletries and outfits. In addition, the crib is JPMA certified and has been tested to be above industry standards. The sturdiness, highly mentioned by customers, is one of the proofs of its safety. In addition, dads who have installed it attests to the fact it’s easy to assemble.
2. Delta Children Abby
The Abby from Delta Children is a crib and changing table that is designed to grow with the baby. It’s an easy-to-use changing table that also has storage pieces. There are various ways of using the Abby Convertible from the Delta Children.
The crib has a mattress that is adjustable to three different heights of position. You can convert it to a toddler bed, a daybed, or a full-size one.
Moms and dads with the product like that it provides a safe bed that can be adapted for years as the baby grows. It’s also highly rated for being sturdy, durable, and has good value for money.
3. Storkcraft Portofino Fixed Side 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer
This is a cribbed with a convertible design. It can be converted from cradle to a day bed and twin bed. Also, the height of the cot mattress can be adjusted. When unpacking the convertible white wooden cot, we realized that it had quite a few parts.
In addition, some of the parts were mislabeled and the instructions weren’t very clear either. After assembly, you’d end up with a very nice solid white wood cradle that will match the decor of your room perfectly.
It is however made of softwood. This makes the cradle easily scratched. Even so, the cradle is very strong and of high quality. It also comes with additional drawers and shelves which also look very sturdy and are great for use as storage space.
4. Dream On Me 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Dream On Me Jayden is a Greenguard Gold certified multi-functional crib that converts from crib to toddler bed and day bed to full-size bed. In addition, you can adjust the height. The furniture has a three-drawer shelf and a top space, both for storing the baby’s diapers and changing him or her.
This white wooden crib arrives well packaged and has a non-toxic finish. After assembling the cradle, you will notice that the cradle looks very beautiful and stylish. The cradle is also made of New Zealand pine wood. The toddler bed that this crib converts into has no toddler gate. You need to buy it separately.
Overall, this white wood cradle is inexpensive and offers great value for money. Most moms loved the side table and the ease of assembly of the crib.
5. Dream On Me 5-in-1 Espresso Brody Convertible Crib with Changer
The Dream On Me is a convertible crib and changing table furniture made of cherry wood and finished in espresso. In addition, it is Greenguard Gold Certified, which means it has undergone rigorous testing.
The crib has several adjustable positions for the mattress, which means your crib can grow with the baby. The crib is made of high-quality materials as it’s built from New Zealand pine wood, which is strong and durable..
The crib is ideal for the safety of your baby. So, say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Everything needed for assembly is also provided with the crib. However, the crib is also tested to ensure compliance with standards of the ASTM, JPMA, and CPSC.
6. Delta Children Princeton Junction Dark Chocolate Convertible Crib and Changer
The Delta Children is yet another crib and changer combination with a JPMA certification that guarantees a healthy and toxin-free environment for the baby. You can convert the crib to a toddler bed, a day bed, or a double bed. However, you need to purchase a conversion kit. It will therefore last until the teenage years of the child.
The crib is compatible with standard size crib mattresses and the wooden structure consists of environmentally sustainable pine wood and is finished with a dark chocolate color, although there are models available in two other color options: Bianca white and grey
This convertible wooden cot is very easy to assemble and comes with readable instructions. While some parents say it is easy to assemble, a few came with little damages during the shipping.
7. Dream on Me Anna Convertible Crib
The Dream On Me Anna is a crib that converts well to a toddler bed, day bed, and double bed. A safety rail is not included with the product but the crib has a solid finish made of wood. The finish consists of cherry.
The wood cannot be easily scratched. The frame is very sturdy and of high quality. You will have enough space under the cradle to store all the household items, as the cradle is adjustable and is not very low.
The tools needed for assembly are also included. The product is tested for toxic elements including lead as it is Greenguard certified. The cherry-colored wooden cradle is also quite easy to assemble. After assembly, many parents noticed that it is a very nice crib and is perfect for babies. However, you will need to purchase the changing table separately.
8. DaVinci Dylan Portable 3-in-1 Crib
The Delta Children is a 5-in-1 convertible crib. It does come with a certification, so it is ideal for use in a healthy environment without toxins
You can convert the item from crib to twin bed and have it folded. The DaVinci Dylan is sturdy and durable. Made of wood, it can last until the teenage years of the child. It is a very beautiful convertible crib that will perfectly match any type of decor. The white and wooden crib is a bit expensive but it offers good value for money.
This white convertible cot is also very easy to assemble. After you put it all together, you end up with a really beautiful, pure white crib that is perfect for any baby. Parents like the foldability of this crib. It has a perfect size and is nice looking.
9. Mika Micky Easy Folding and Portable Bedside Sleeper Crib
Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper is a very elastic sleeper. You can quickly transform it into a cradle, and it is convenient for infants up to five months, or 15 kg. This is a lightweight, portable bedside bed with a great safety feature that locks the wheel and then attaches it to the parent’s bed.
In addition, you can adjust the elevation of this baby cradle around 7 different height positions from 60cm to 84cm, which ensures that it adapts perfectly to the height of your mattress. And, the baby cradle includes a sturdy metal base for assistance; especially when the baby starts to be busy.
For the baby bedside bed measurement, it has a size of 37.5 x 24.5 x 16cm. This is not a rigid sleeper and has no changer but it’s highly recommended for being easy to assemble and easy to maneuver around the house.
10. Storkcraft Pacific Convertible Crib and Changer
Everything parents love about the sleek design and simplicity of the Storkcraft Pacific is now improved with a changing table attached to meet your baby’s storage and changing needs. With two convenient open shelves and a vinyl-made changing mat, the Pacific crib and table offers a compact solution to your growing baby.
Featuring an adjustable mattress base, the crib and changing table are designed to convert easily to a good toddler bed (with optional guardrail which is sold separately), day bed, and queen bed (also, the bed frame is sold separately).
The Storkcraft Pacific is certified by the JPMA and is rigorously tested to meet all applicable standards of the CPSC and ASTM. According to parents with the furniture, you can put together the crib and changing table quite easily. Many of them also liked the changing pad. It offers great value and you will get what you pay for.
What are Cribs and Changer Combo?
Cribs and changer combos are a new style of woodworking design in the making of babies’ furniture. To thoughtful baby furniture brands and all dealers, the question always was: why have a baby’s crib and changer individually when you could combine them? Cribs and changer combos are furniture that simply has a baby crib and changing furniture built together.
Pediatrics recommend that during the first months, the baby sleep in the parents’ room in their crib or next to the mother. A crib combo helps save space and brings everything needed by the baby just in one structure.
Why Should You Buy a Good Crib And Changer Combo?
Buying a good crib and changer combo is necessary for the practical aspects. A good model offers durability, safety, and optimal storability features. When built of the right material and finishes that adapt well to your or the baby’s room, this furniture can turn out to be a decision in the right direction for you, your infant, and the yet-to-be-born.
How to Choose the Best Cribs And Changer Combo?
First, we will take a tour of the different types of cribs and changer combo so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Classic crib with changer by the side: These are the general ones we can see. They have a standard baby crib and a changer with shelves wedged to the side.
- Crib with a changer under: These are often smaller and built to save space, and maybe cost. They may have two-floor levels – the upper part for the baby and the lower compartments are for keeping his changing items. The storage spaces below may or may not have drawers.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Cribs And Changer Combo?
When buying a crib for your child, it is advisable to visually check that the crib has the following features and measures:
- Appropriate size: The standard measurements of a normal crib are 120 x 60 cm. The crib must have a depth from the mattress to the edge of the railing of at least 60 centimeters and be 20 cm longer than the child. If the design is of bars, these should be separated by a distance of between 45 and 66 mm to avoid that the baby is trapped.
- Safe finishes: The crib must be made of non-toxic materials and not contain any parts that can come loose in the child’s hands. The edges and shapes must be rounded, without sharp edges or that can chip. Also, the screws and pieces that join the different parts must be well adjusted and not have sharp edges or projections to avoid scratches.
- Railing: A sliding side railing could facilitate laying down and taking the baby out of the crib. Make sure that the mechanism has a double locking system that the baby cannot manipulate. Ensure that it is solid enough so that it cannot be unlocked by accident.
- Mattress comfort: The mattress and the bed base must be rigid enough for the baby to rest comfortably without sinking. This helps him to have a healthy back.
How Much Do Top-Rated Cribs And Changer Combos Cost?
These items are generally high-end cribs and changer combos, but they are not as expensive as what you pay for each item separately. When made of wood, they are sold for $200 to $400 or more. Meanwhile, there are generally no cheap crib and changer combo with this type of furniture. Affordable cribs and changer combos can however be found at $150 to $200, most likely already used.
A crib and changer combo can help ease the nursing task of new moms. This furniture helps save space, while also saving cost. The comfort, size, railing, material, and finishing are some features to consider before buying one.