Baby Stuff Lab compares top-rated Mattel Kids Games by analyzing reviews and customer feedback. You can easily choose the right one from our Editor Pick List.
Top Rated Mattel Kids Games
Mattel Games UNO Card Game, Toy for Kids and Adults, Family Game for Camping and Travel in Storage Tin Box (Amazon Exclusive)
- UNO is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!"
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
Mattel Games UNO Junior Card Game with 45 Cards, Gift for Kids 3 Years Old & Up
- It's the UNO game everyone loves but simplified so kids 3 years and older can play!
- Each of the number cards has a matching animal illustration so kids who don't know their numbers yet can still play!
- Level One is simple matching, Level Two introduces action cards to the deck and Level Three adds penalty cards to the mix.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "UNO!"
- UNO Junior accommodates 2 to 4 players. Although it's perfect for younger UNO fans, its adorable zoo animal graphics will have everyone wanting to play!
Save $4.02No. 3
KerPlunk Kids Game, Easy-to-Learn Family Game for 2 - 4 Players, Don't Let The Marbles Fall
- Ker Plunk! is a blast from the past with a cool look and attitude!
- Create a "lattice" of sticks midway through the translucent tube and place the marbles on top; players choose one of four compartments in the base -2 to 4 people can play!
- Players take turns removing sticks while trying to prevent the marbles from dropping through.
- The player with the least number of marbles at the end of the game, wins!
- A fsvorite game from yester-year that's just as much fun today!
Mattel Games Whac-a-Mole Kids Arcade Game with Electronic Game Board, Mallets, Lights & Sounds, 1 or 2 Players
- Based on the classic arcade game, Whac-a-Mole is zany, active fun!
- The rules are simple -bop the moles when they light up! Bop them when they're not lit, and you'll lose points.
- Kids use concentration and hand-eye-coordination skills while getting out their wiggles!
- Can be played alone or with a friend!
- Kids 4 years old and up will go wild for this Whac-a-Mole quick-thinking, fast-paced game!
Save $1.05No. 5
Mattel Games Blink Card Game For Family Night, World's Fastest Card Game, Easy For Kids in a Collectible Storage Tin (Amazon Exclusive)
- This exclusive tin comes with Reinhard Staupe's fast-moving BLINK Card Game.
- BLINK Card Game is a perfect choice for kid, teen or adult game night. Blink is a challenging game for 2 opponents with intense one-on-one play.
- The Blink game features lightning-fast action by two players racing head-to-head to be the first to play all of their cards by matching the shape, count or color on the cards.
- This sturdy tin makes card storage easy and makes a great gift for 7 year olds and up. Includes one card deck and instructions in a collectable storage tin.
Mattel Games Pictionary Air Kids Vs. Grown-Ups Family Game for Game Night with Light Pen and Clue Cards, Connect to Smart Devices
- Get up and get moving with Pictionary Air, a hilarious twist on the classic drawing game!
- This special Kids vs. Grown-Ups edition makes it easier for kids as young as 6 years old to draw in the air and see it on screen with special clues for kids that include illustrations.
- Download the free Pictionary Air app, point the in-app camera at the illustrator and they'll appear, along with the sketch, on the screen of the smart device.
- Take turns drawing clues in the air while teammates guess the images that appear on the screen. The team with the most points wins!
- Adjust the timer and have kids draw in "selfie" mode so the younger children, ages 6 years and up, can play.
Mattel Games Skip-Bo Junior Card Game for Kids and Game Night, 2 Levels of Play & Kids Can Grow as They Learn with 2-4 Players
- In this sequencing game, players stack cards from 1 to 10 in the center playing area, using cards from their stockpile.
- A second level comes with this game that adds discard piles to the mix, for kids who have mastered the basic game. Creating sequential stacks uses counting skills as well as game playing strategy.
- The cards are designed in bright colors with charming animal graphics that add to the fun!
- Kids ages 5 years and older can play, with 2 to 4 at the table. The oldest player is the dealer and the youngest goes first.
- Makes a great gift for kids who love card games.
Save $2.00No. 8
Mattel Games Ice Cream Scoops of Fun Kids Fisher-Price Board Game with Cards, Cups & Ice Cream Scooper Spinner, Gift for Pre-School Kids Ages 3 Years...
- The kids' Ice Cream Scoops of Fun game combines two of their favorite things -ice cream sundaes and games!
- The Fisher-Price team and Mattel worked together to develop this game for pre-schoolers to amuse and entertain as it helps teach colors and practice memory skills. Two levels of play, one easier and...
- Kids play by spinning an ice cream scooper, which lands on an ice cream flavor. If it matches the flavors and toppings on the player's card, they get to keep that scoop card-the player with the most...
- The package for the game looks like a pint of ice cream for an extra-sweet touch!
- Kids 3 years and older, especially those who love dessert, will find this game deliciously fun!
Mattel Games UNO Junior Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie Kids Card Game for Family Night Featuring 3 Levels of Play
- The UNO Junior game players know and love features graphics inspired by characters from Paw Patrol: The Mighty Movie.
- Game play mirrors the classic card game, where players match colors and numbers to get rid of all their cards.
- Three levels of game play allow younger players to grow in their knowledge of the game.
- When down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!”
- Designed for 2 to 4 players ages 3 years and older, the kids card game makes a great gift for fans of Paw Patrol and card games!
Mattel Games Puglicious Kids Game, Dog Treat-Stacking Challenge with Hungry Puppy, For Kids 5 Years & Older
- This special edition Puglicious has a cool grey pug with a pink tongue and includes exclusive 'star' treats that give the player an additional turn!
- Puglicious is a kids' game for dog lovers and game lovers 5 years and older.
- Players stack treats on the pug's nose and then push its paw to get it to 'eat' them. If the pug eats, that player wins the treats! If it doesn't, the treats go back in the draw pile.
- The player with the most treats at the end of the game wins!
- Kids will love watching the pug flip and catch the flying treats.
Last update on 2024-02-26