Top Pick Full-Size Baby Mattresses
- SAFETY ASSURED: The Dream On Me Asheville 4” Crib and Toddler Mattress is Greenguard Gold certified. It is also designed, engineered, and proudly made in the USA. Comes with a 10 year limited...
- IDEAL SUPPORT: It has a 4” polyester fiber core for firm comfort as recommended by pediatricians and consumer guidebooks for maximum infant support and safety. It has an ultra-firm infant side for...
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: The mattress has an embossed, soft vinyl, waterproof cover that keeps liquids out to maintain hygienic & safe sleep conditions and ensure freshness. Wipe clean with mild soap and...
- STYLISH FINISHES, GREAT FIT: The mattress comes in two finish options: gray and bear print. It is lightweight for easy sheet changing and the square corner design ensures a snug fit.
- PRODUCT SPECS: The mattress dimensions are 51.75” L X 27.5” W X 4” H and it weighs 6.5 Lbs. Fits standard full-size cribs and toddler beds.
- Lightweight and durable. It is made with a high density thermo-bonded polyester fiber core that provides ultra firm support and a 100% Vinyl outer cover that is waterproof and stain resistant to wipe...
- Mattress dimensions: 52"L x 27.5"W x 5"H. Weight limit: 50 lb. For optimal use, rotate mattress every 2-3 months. 10-year limited warranty. Handcrafted in Canada. Made of imported textiles
- This mattress has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification. GREENGUARD Certified products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage
- Fits standard crib with internal measurements of 28⅝ in. X 53 in
- Safety 1st has received the Women’s Choice Award as an America’s Most Recommended brand for Baby Crib & Toddler Mattress
- Triple-safe: The only toddler bed rail guard that secures tightly with slats and springs, box springs using straps under mattress, or wood bases using screws for extra safety.
- Universal: Perfect for single mattresses, kid twin beds, doubles, queens, and kings.
- Simple: Pull on latch to easily pull-down guardrail. Easy video installation.
- Innovative: Newly designed flat iron bars allow your child to be secured safely but without feeling the bars under their mattress. Curved pull down design fits easily around the bed frame.
- Risk Free: But hey, if for any reason you don't absolutely love the most sleek bedrail there is, we will give you your money back no questions asked.
- FEATURES: Promotes Air Flow, Breathable Mattress
- SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS: Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632/1633)
- MADE IN: This mattress is proudly constructed of quality materials and workmanship in the USA. All Dream On Me Mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthy indoor environment for your baby
- HIGHLIGHTS: Airflow pocket helps keep crib mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents. Reinforced- waterproof cover and binding resist liquids and stains. Fits all standard size cribs and...
- WARRANTY PERIOD: 10 Years Warranty
- PERFECT FIT: Fits standard size crib mattresses and toddler bed mattresses (sold separately)
- SOFT TO THE TOUCH: Luxuriously soft quilted top provides an extra layer of comfort-no noisy "crinkling" sounds
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Waterproof backing protects the mattress from spills, leaks and stains
- EASY CLEANUP: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- CONSTRUCTION: Top: 100% cotton; Filling, Bottom and Skirt: 100% polyester
- Features to look out for: 88 interwoven, heat tempered coils, Lightweight, 6-gauge steel border wire around perimeter of mattress, Airflow pocket
- Safety first, always: Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632 /1633), GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthy indoor environment for your baby
- Dimension: Fits full size cribs and toddler beds, 52 L x 28 W x 6 H inches
- Easy to maintain: Waterproof cover, Wipe clean with mild soap and warm water.
- Made in: Constructed with quality materials and workmanship this mattress is manufactured with pride in the USA.
- 💖【Compatibility & Universal Fit for all bed sizes】: TotCraft Bed safety Rail Guard works with any type of bed that has slats , box spring or wooden base . Also suitable for Cribs , Queen beds ,...
- 😻►Safety First◄: The metal rods and mesh fabric are made of non toxic materials.
- 💕↙Fold -Down↙: The patented Fold down feature allows this bedrail to fold down and out of the way when getting in and out of bed or when removing sheets.
- 【Easy installation&Machine washable】: Very easy installation as illustrated in the instructional video and the manual . Also the mesh fabric is machine washable.
- ✅ 【 MONEY BACK GUARANTEED 】: If not satisfied for any reason , you can get your money back no questions asked .
- 【New Upgraded Bed Rail】The bed rail can prevents children from climbing out and falling off the bed.This safe bed rail has adjustable height, which can be adjusted in the range of...
- 【Breathable Mesh Panel】The panel mesh panel is breathable for baby and transparent for parents watching baby's every move, and you can also interact with the baby joyfully inside and outside.
- 【Safety Bed Rail】Thicker steel pipes to strengthen the load bearing; seamless press design, tightly pressing the mattress, truly seamless between the guardrail and the mattress, preventing the...
- 【Install without Screws】Safety bed rail needn’t use screws throughout the installation of the guardrail. It is very convenient to connect and fix each pole with a snap.
- 【Wide Application】You can install them at convertible crib, twin, double, full size bed frames freely. It provides a secure, comfortable way for toddler, and also has protection for elderly or...
- Bedtime Safety for Children: Our bed rail is specially designed for your babies transforming from cribs to normal standard beds. Considering the height of your baby, it is designed in a perfectly...
- Folding & Adjustable Bed Rail: The angle of this bed rail can be adjusted from 0-180°, allowing your children to get in and out of bed easily. Without any button, you can directly bend the legs...
- Durable Fabric& Sturdy Structure: Durable mesh cloth is not only breathable, but also not easy to be torn. Most importantly, it features with great resilience to prevent impact force and offer better...
- Universal for Any Type of Beds: This baby bed rail can fit for all bed sizes, such as kid twin beds, queen beds, full size bed, king beds, or mattress of all sizes. It works with any type of bed that...
- Easy Installation & Convenient Cleaning: No tools are needed for installation. Only you need to do is click the steel tubes and cover it with cloth. By detailed instructions, you can put it together...
- Waterproof, Foam, Toddler Bed Mattress - Fits all standard Full Size Cribs and Toddler Beds
- This mattress ships compressed in a carry box. Please open box carefully and allow 24-36 hours for mattress to fully regain it's shape.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Thick and Comfortable - Measures 52"x27.5x5"
- Easy to clean with soap and water thanks to waterproof cover
Last update on 2022-05-20
What are Full-Size Baby Mattresses?
Full-size baby mattresses are toddler mattresses which measure at least a dimension of 27-¼ and 51-¼ inches (width x length). The best baby mattress must be comfortable and have a firmness level that will prevent the baby from choking while sleeping face down.
Why Should You Buy Good Full Size Baby Mattresses?
Your baby’s sleep is very important because it helps his development, growth, and wakefulness. For this, you need to buy the best full-size baby mattress to help him fall asleep better and be able to continue using it as he keeps growing.
How to Choose the Best Full-Size Baby Mattresses?
The choice is wide in the market that you can quickly get lost in a limbo. The advice is to draw out a few well-established criteria to make the right choice.
- The features: Choose the right dimensions and materials to adapt the mattress to the box spring. Then, choose a model that is firm enough to avoid any risk of suffocation.
- Usage criteria: For a question of hygiene and practicality, it is better to bet on a natural, medical-grade mattress with a removable cover that is machine washable.
- New or used? You can choose between a new and used mattress. A new mattress is the most ideal for a baby. But, if you find a product that hasn’t been used for a few days or weeks and it’s very clean and fairly new, it may do the trick.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Full Size Baby Mattresses?
The following features are essential while choosing a full-size baby mattress:
- The size: First, you need to choose the appropriate dimensions. In general, a standard full-size baby mattress measures 27-¼ inches wide and 51-¼ inches length.
- Firmness: Then you have to look at the density of the product. A baby mattress should be firmer than that of an adult to avoid the risk of choking. We suggest a density of 20 to 22 kg/m3. If you opt for latex: it can go up to 55 kg/m3 while providing maximum comfort to your toddler.
- Thickness: In terms of thickness and weight, these are secondary criteria: But, to perfect your choice, you can always consider them. In general, a baby mattress is between 4 and 12 inches thick and weighs 2 to 4 kg.
- The filling or material: The filing of the mattress guarantees the baby’s comfort. There are many types of filling materials. First, there is the foam mattress which is the most popular model. This material is very comfortable since it is light and conveniently adapts to the baby’s morphology. Then there is the coconut mattress, an ecological material that is breathable to prevent moisture from stagnating and causing the proliferation of bacteria and mites. Finally, the wool mattress is also ideal for lovers of natural products. It stands out for the fact that it is thermoregulatory and insulating. This product is perfect for babies who sweat a lot because it dries very quickly.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Full-Size Baby Mattress Cost?
It’s not advisable to opt for cheap full-size baby mattress for hygiene and safety reasons. However, there are good-quality affordable full-size baby mattresses with a starting price of around $40. High-end full-size baby mattresses with hypoallergenic filling materials, dual sides, removable and 100% cotton covers are sold for a price range of $120 to $200.
Full-size baby mattresses will accompany the baby from infancy, to his or her toddling age, and to his early age before requiring a more standard bed. The best models have around 4 to 6 inches thickness. They must be hypoallergenic, have removable and washable covers and must be made of natural materials that can wick moisture away quick.