Baby Stuff Lab compares top-rated Childrens Games by analyzing reviews and customer feedback. You can easily choose the right one from our Editor Pick List.
Top Rated Childrens Games
Save $1.00No. 1
Continuum Games Go Fish Classic Card Game Fun for Children Age 3 and Up, Blue
- FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD: Swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game of Go Fish! A family favorite just got even more fun with these creative designs.
- EDUCATIONAL: Go Fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to deal, how to read the numbers, and how to be polite by taking turns.
- FAMILY TIME: Playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness, teach social interaction skills, as well as challenge them to use their knowledge and strategize.
- CONTENTS: Includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift!
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Go Fish is designed for easy and frustration free game play to encourage fun and challenges for your little ones.
School Zone - Go Fish Alphabet Game Cards - Ages 4 and Up, Preschool to First Grade, Uppercase and Lowercase Letters, ABCs, Word-Picture Recognition,...
- Little ones will enjoy playing a smarter version of Go Fish
- In this case, winning involves drawing the most upper- and lowercase letter pairs
- Here, each pair is represented by a parent and child animal
- School Zone (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Save $2.12No. 3
Hasbro Gaming Connect 4 Classic Grid,4 in a Row Game,Strategy Board Games for Kids,2 Player .for Family and Kids,Ages 6 and Up
- RULE THE GRID 4 THE WIN: With this classic Connect 4 game, featuring a sleek modern style, players go head-to-head as they try to get 4 of the same color discs in a row to win
- EXCITING STRATEGY GAME: Challenge a friend to rule the grid! Strategy drives the competition in this Connect 4 board game. Line 'em up, block opponents, and be the first to get 4 in a row to win
- MODERN STYLE & COOL COLORS: The Connect 4 Classic Grid kids game takes the popular game one step further with a sleek style and cool colors to keep players glued to the grid
- 3 WAYS TO PLAY: Choose classic Connect 4 gameplay, the free-for-all Connect 4 Frenzy variation, or a third option that lets players drop a disc or eject one from the bottom with the pop-out feature
- EASY, FAST, AND FUN GAME FOR FAMILIES: Easy to learn and simple to set up, the Connect 4 Classic Grid family game for 2 players is a fast-playing favorite
PlayMonster Yeti In My Spaghetti — Silly Children's Game — Hey, Get Out of my Bowl — Ages 4+ — 2+ Players
- OODLES OF NOODLES—Lay out the noodles over the bowl with the Yeti on top!
- PULL THE NOODLES—Remove the strands of noodles from the bowl, but don't let the yeti fall!
- ADORABLE GAME—Fun concept and adorable Yeti character make this game extra fun!
- AWARD-WINNING—Yeti In My Spaghetti is a TOTY winner!
- SILLY FUN—Full of laughter for children 4 and up!
Save $2.02No. 5
Hasbro Gaming Trouble Board Game for Kids Ages 5 and Up 2-4 Players (Packaging may vary)
- Fun game for ages 5 and up: Just 2 players are needed to play the trouble board game; engages kids ages 5 and up
- 2-4 players: The trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, after school, and family time; Enjoy playing the game with 2, 3, or 4 players
- Power up spaces: The game instructions include options for playing the classic trouble game or using power up spaces
- Pop-o-matic bubble: The iconic pop-o-matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost
- Great family game: Adults and kids 5 and up can play the trouble game together. It's a great choice for family game night
Save $1.12No. 6
Laurence King Dinosaur Bingo
- English (Publication Language)
- 08/07/2018 (Publication Date) - Laurence King Publishing (Publisher)
Candy Land: Kingdom of Sweet Adventures Kids Board Game, Preschool Games for 2-4 Players, Kids Board Games, Preschool Games, Ages 3 and Up (Amazon...
- A FAVORITE PRESCHOOL GAME: Remember playing the Candy Land game as a kid? Introduce a new generation to the fun children's game with this Candy Land board game for 2-4 players
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises, as they move their cute gingerbread character pawn around the path in a race to King Kandy's castle. Whoever reaches it first...
- EASY TO PLAY GAME FOR KIDS: Easy to learn and easy to play, the Candy Land family game for preschoolers includes colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that children love
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: This Candy Land game features simple, color-matching gameplay, so it can be a great board game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- PRESCHOOL BOARD GAMES MAKE GREAT KIDS GIFTS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS: Childrens games make one of the most enjoyable holiday gifts or birthday gifts for kids ages 3 and up
Save $6.10No. 8
Mattel Games Toss Across Kids Outdoor Game, Bean Bag Toss for Camping and Family Night, Get Three-In-A-Row for 2-4 Players
- We took classic Tic Tac Toe and added some action!
- Place the Toss Across unit on a floor, turn all targets blank side up, grab your three bean bags, and get ready to toss!
- Players try to get the rotating triangles to flip to show either X or O. Three in a row wins!
- Toss Across is lots of fun and even helps develop hand-eye coordination. Fun for children and the whole family.
Save $2.80No. 9
Hasbro Gaming Don't Break The Ice Game, Multicolor
- Players tap out ice blocks one by one
- To win, keep Phillip the Penguin on top
- Play with 2-4 players
- Includes 2 mallets, ice tray frame, 4 ice tray legs,1 large ice block, 32 small ice blocks, Phillip the Penguin figure, and instructions
- Hasbro (Author)
Hasbro Gaming Cootie Mixing and Matching Bug-Building Kids Game, Easy and Fun Games for Kids, Preschool Games for 2-4 Players, Kids Board Games, Ages...
- BUG-BUILDING GAME: It's the mix and matching, bug-building game for kids. Be the first player to build a complete Cootie bug to win
- NO READING REQUIRED: Players first choose a Cootie bug body and head. Then they spin the spinner and begin building a Cootie bug. It's okay to be creative and mix up the pieces to complete a bug
- FUN, COLORFUL PIECES: This Cootie game for preschoolers includes lots of fun, colorful plastic pieces including bug legs, eye and mouth pieces, and head accessories
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: Enjoy different ways to play the Cootie bug game. Try Switcheroo and Head Start options shown in the game guide for more mix-and-match fun
- MODERN TWIST ON A CLASSIC: Remember playing the classic Cootie game as a kid. Introduce your kids and grandkids to this updated version of the Cootie game for kids ages 3 and up
Last update on 2023-09-10