Table of Contents
Top Pick Baby Walking Toys
- Removable Tray: The activity-packed, detachable panel is perfect for babies who can sit up; it can also re-attach to the walker for on-the-run fun on both carpet and bare floors
- Auditory Training: The activity center for baby boys & girls includes five piano keys that play musical notes and a telephone handset to encourage creativity and role-play fun
- Motor Development: 3 shape sorters, light-up buttons, and colorful spinning rollers are featured on the baby rolling walker to help define motor skills
- Balance Development: The toddler walker activity center helps the development of stability & movement skills as well as fine motor skills & hand-eye coordination
- Adjustable: Two-speed control switch on the walker allows growth along with your little one's changing speeds; the perfect baby walker for boys and girls alike. Helps with Sensory Development
- Musical infant walking toy with 2 ways to play as baby grows: sit & play or stand & walk
- 3 Smart Stages levels with 75+ songs, sounds & phrases teach the alphabet, shapes, colors, numbers and Spanish words
- 7 hands-on activities including light-up piano keys and nose, roller, spinner, flip page and more
- Easy-grasp handle and sturdy, 4-wheel base helps steady baby's first steps
- For infants and toddlers ages 6-36 months
- GET THOSE LITTLE LEGS MOVING: This Playskool ride-on toy for 9 months and up is a great way to engage kids in active play that will have them pushing, cruising, and scooting all the way to naptime
- WALK OR RIDE, IT'S HOW YOU ROLL: Easily convert this 2-in-1 toddler and baby toy between baby walker mode and ride-on mode based on your little one's development
- BUSY HANDS-ON ACTIVITIES: Bring extra hands-on fun with the knob, lever, roller, and spinner, giving kids even more ways to play with this baby and toddler toy
- GIVE A FUN BABY GIFT: From backyard joyrides to hallway cruising, the Step Start Walk 'n Ride makes a great gift for 9-12 month olds to get the zoomies out of their systems
- EASY-PEASY FRUSTRATION-FREE SHIPPING: Ships in simple recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free, so little ones can get to the play right away
- Panda-themed interactive infant walker and activity center that grows with baby from sitting to pulling up and walking all around
- Walk from either side. Steady Speed wheels keep slower pace for beginner walkers
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels with 100 plus songs, sounds and phrases that teach the alphabet, counting and opposites
- 10 plus activities help keep baby busy, including friendly-faced panda steering wheel with light-up nose, ABC/123 buttons to press, 3 shape blocks to sort, and more
- Helps develop fine and gross motor skills while introducing early academics for infants and toddlers ages 6 months to 3 years
- SENSORY PLAY: With 17 sensory activities, the Busy Buggy will provide endless entertainment for your toddler! These activities encourage imaginative play and include interlocking gears, sliding beads,...
- DEVELOP MOTOR SKILLS: This ride-on for 1 year old’s has three modes of play: push walker, ride-on, and sensory play. These modes help toddlers gain confidence in walking and develop fine and gross...
- WALK & RIDE: This is both a baby push walker and ride-on, allowing children to build confidence and balance as they learn to walk. Equipped with an anti-tip feature on the back of the car, the Busy...
- UNDER SEAT STORAGE: The seat flips open for storage, so your child’s favorite toys can join every adventure
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 22“ L x 11“ W x 16” H. Recommended for kids ages 1 – 3 years. Maximum weight capacity 42 lbs
- Classic toddler push toy with colorful balls that pop around inside
- Push the toy along for exciting ball-popping sounds and action
- Encourages baby to walk with fun popping sounds and action
- Helps strengthen gross motor skills and introduces baby to cause and effect
- Requires some assembly. For infants and toddlers ages 12 months and older
- Pony-themed musical walker with 3 ways to play as baby grows from walking to bouncing to riding
- Super-squishy seat for extra-springy bouncing action
- 50 plus songs, sounds, tunes and phrases introduce colors, the alphabet and counting 1-10
- Lights and sounds encourage and reward baby as they walk and push or scoot along on the pony
- For little walkers and riders ages 9-36 months
- Musical infant walking toy with 2 ways to play as your baby grows: Sit & play and Stand & Walk
- Fun hands-on activities for sitting babies including book page to turn and light-up buttons to press for lights, sing-along songs and phrases
- Phrases and sing-along songs teach letters of the alphabet and numbers
- Easy-grasp handle and sturdy 4-wheel base help steady baby’s first steps
- For infants ages 6 months and older
- Easy to Walker: The easy-to-grip handle and sturdy triangular structure help your baby learn the initial stance and encourage your baby to take their first steps.
- Prevents Bow Legs：The widened wheelbase and adjustable speed adapt to different stages of the baby, helping the baby learn the correct way of walking.
- Multi-functional: Its 3-in-1 design easily transforms from an activity removable panel to a walker or hang on somewhere to keep them engaged at every stage
- Early childhood activity center: Shape recognition blocks, colorful turnable gears, illuminated buttons, 7 piano keys, pretend phone handset develop baby motor skills and encourage baby to explore for...
- Safe Material & a Great Gift: Made of safe non-toxic ABS material with smooth edges. Early educational baby push toy is a wonderful birthday and newborn present.
- A Cute & Engaging Crab: I'm Rhythm Crawler, a colorful crab baby toy that lights up to delight your little one!
- Adorable Crawling Motion: I scuttle like a walking crab, dodging with smart sensors. Let's have a crab walk!
- Glowing Start Button: Press my light-up claw to start the fun! Easy for tiny hands.
- Light-Up Musical Buttons: I'm a dancing crab with lights that dance to my crabby tunes.
- Volume Control for Peace of Mind: Control my volume easily. Perfect for keeping the peace at home.
Last update on 2024-02-02
What are the Best Baby Walking Toys?
So your baby has mastered standing up and is grabbing the table, chair – you name it – as he moves around the room on his own. Now, with bated breath, you watch as he displays signs that show that he is pretty close to taking the very first steps on his own. Well, getting your baby a walking toy can boost your child’s confidence, giving him a crutch to use as he moves around the room. There are different walking toys on the market right now, and you might feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of options. Fortunately, we have provided this article for the best baby walking toys. Here, you will discover the most important features to consider to help you make the correct buying choice.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Walking Toys?
Choosing a good walking toy for your child is quite important. While he will eventually learn to walk unassisted, a walking toy can boost his confidence. Apart from that, it will help to refine his balance and make it quicker for your baby to learn how to walk.
How to Choose the Best Baby Walking Toys
One of the most important things to consider when choosing baby walking toys is the type of toy.
Sit-to-stand: This type of walking toy is best for a baby practicing how to stand. It is made to encourage standing movement.
Plush Toys: These toys are designed to assist your baby as he learns to stand and walk. They have wheels at the bottom, and pushing on the toys will build strength and balance in your child.
Ride-On Toys: These toys are for older babies. They often incorporate trikes with seats that your child can move around in by pushing on the floor with his legs.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Walking Toys?
There are important features that should be put in mind when buying walking toys for your baby. Here they are:
Style of Walker: If the focus is on helping the baby walk, then a push walking toy is the best option. This style of toy will have the baby standing and pushing his feet on the ground. It also helps the baby learn how to be balanced.
It must be safe: Safety is paramount when it comes to children, and walking toys are no exception. Therefore, check out features like the wheels. Can they be tightened or loosened? Does it come with a brake?
The Toy’s Versatility: To get the most value from the toy, you might want to buy one that can be converted from a floor toy to a walking toy and even a table. This will save you money and will be fun.
Where it will be used: Some toys are better suited on certain surfaces than others. Therefore, keep in mind the surface where the toy would be used.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Walking Toys Cost?
There are several toys available at different prices. Cheap baby walking toys are available for as low as $15 while more versatile models might cost as much as $80.
Choosing a walking toy for your baby might seem daunting, but if you keep in mind factors like safety, versatility, and style, you will find it easier to choose the right one.