Top Rated Baby Vitamin B12
- Just One Dropper Per Day – Each dropper (1 mL) contains 10 mg of Iron (as polysaccharide complex), 1 mcg of Vitamin B12, and 133 mcg DFE of Folate.
- Safe & Effective – All of our products are vegetarian friendly & free of sugar, gluten, paraben, alcohol, artificial colors, and artificial flavors. Each product comes in an amber glass bottle with...
- Inulin Infused – Inulin is great source of fiber and prebiotic. It is an excellent substitute for those picky eaters who refuse to eat their green vegetables. Inulin also has a mild and pleasant...
- Great Tasting – No metallic iron after-taste like other products on the market. Your baby will smile every time they see our product.
- A Whole Lot Of Drops – Each bottle contains 60 servings or 2-month daily supply.
- IRON WITH ADDED VITAMINS - If the body cannot produce hemoglobin, iron deficiency can occur, sometimes leading to anemia. In addition to Iron, this supplement contains Vitamin B-6, B-12, and Folate to...
- GENTLE ON THE STOMACH - Our liquid iron supplement delivers this essential mineral with reduced upset stomach symptoms. This chelated heme formula is more bioavailable than other forms of non-heme...
- LIQUID IRON FORMULA - Supplements in liquid form are more readily broken down and absorbed by the body than capsules and pills. Take by itself or add to your beverage of choice
- NON-GMO, GLUTEN, SOY AND YEAST FREE - We use non-GMO ingredients and our formula is Kosher-Certified and 100% vegetarian. Manufactured in a NSF-Certified manufacturing facility
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: Quality will always be our priority! That’s why our liquid iron minerals are made in the USA - to offer you all the certification and safety assurances that you deserve. If...
- Nervous System: Promotes an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells
- Cellular Energy: B vitamins promote cellular energy production by supporting the conversion of carbohydrates into energy, as well as the metabolism of fats and proteins
- Complete Formula: An optimal balance of eight B vitamins, plus choline, in their active form to enhance absorption in the body
- Free From: Doesn't contain gluten, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, yeast, soy, fish, or shellfish
- Trusted: Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a...
- Quill Driver Books
- Pacholok, Sally M (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 199 Pages - 12/01/2016 (Publication Date) - Quill Driver Books (Publisher)
- ✅ ALL NATURAL ENERGY & BRAIN BOOSTER – Our natural formula of Vitamin B12 works by maximizing your body's natural energy with up to 5000mcg of natural B12. Our great tasting liquid supplement also...
- ✅ NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Our advanced, fast absorbing, liquid formula is based on natural, healthy and safe ingredients which are known to quickly provide the energy and focus you need, all without...
- ✅ HIGHEST ABSORPTION RATE – Absorption is everything! If you can’t absorb the supplements you take, they are simply useless. Our liquid vitamin B12 formula was created to achieve maximum...
- ✅ NO EXTRAS - Feel confident taking our effective formula as it contains No GMOs, No chemicals, No Gluten, No Soy, No Sugar, No Articial Colors or Flavors and is 100% Vegetarian.
- ✅ MADE IN USA - We guarantee a quality product manufactured right in the USA in our FDA NSF and GMP compliant facilities. All products are thoroughly tested and come with a two year shelf life.
- ENERGY SUPPLEMENT: One spray daily delivers 500 Microgram (8333percentage DV) vegan vitamin b12 as methylcobalamin to support energy, metabolism, and heart health
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- VITAMIN B 12: Essential to protect the body against anemia and support a healthy central nervous system, b12 vitamin helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is also needed to make...
- CONCENTRATION SUPPLEMENT: This whole food b 12 concentration spray are made from real, nutritious foods.Soy free
- LIQUID VITAMIN: Our organic liquid vitamin b 12 comes in delicious, mouth watering raspberry spray.Store in a cool, dry place
- USDA Organic Liquid B12 Spray: MaryRuth’s has come out with a USDA Organic B12 that is methylated and in a form that has been shown to have superior bioavailability! Many B12 supplements are often...
- Multiple Benefits: Maintain your body’s energy levels and benefit your brain by supporting neurofunction with this tasty berry spray. B12 may help the body with normal nerve function and red blood...
- Vegan Formula: USDA Organic Methyl B12 Liquid Spray by MaryRuth's Ingredients Per Serving (2 Sprays): 1500 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin). Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Glycerin,...
- Easy-to-Take Liquid Drops: No more hard-to-swallow pills or capsules! Shake well before use. Adults take 2 sprays or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Each bottle comes with...
- Free of Common Allergens: MaryRuth's Methyl B12 Spray is USDA Organic, 100% Plant Based, Vegan, Non-GMO, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free....
- Nurture Your Child's Potential — It can be hard to get your child to eat a nutritious diet each day to get all the vitamins they need to grow to their fullest potential. Our liquid Vitamin B complex...
- The Good Stuff — Each serving of this liquid B complex supplement packs a healthy serving of kids Vitamin B2, B6, B12, and B5. Our B Vitamin drops are formulated to support natural health and...
- Liquid Drop Formula — This Vitamin B kids supplement comes in a convenient liquid form that can be taken alone or mixed into a favorite drink or food to mask the peppermint flavor for picky eaters....
- Daily Steps to Health — Use these kids Vitamin B complex vitamins once a day to assist with cognitive functioning and overall physical well-being. Just 1-2 droppers of this Vitamin B6 B12 complex...
- The Right Fit for All Dietary Restrictions — Our kids B Vitamin complex drops are made with ingredients sourced and grown in the USA. All ingredients are sourced to meet GMP standards for quality....
- Toddler Formula with new premium ingredients: Beta Carotene, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2, and Choline (Packaging May Vary)
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Non-GMO. Free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten and wheat. No synthetic colors or artificial sweeteners/flavors. 3RD PARTY LAB TESTED. No refrigeration...
- For children 2 and 3 years of age, take three (3) gummies daily under adult supervision. May be taken with or without food.
- 15 essential nutrients: vitamin D3 for bones, vitamin B12 to support energy metabolism, omega-3 EPA & DHA (from fish oil), vitamin E (from sunflower oil) for antioxidant support and iodine for thyroid...
- Energy Boost B12 + D3- B12: (methylcobalamin) d3 gummies with delicious flavor: raspberry! non-gmo, vegan, paleo friendly, and from non-gmo vegan lichen!
- Delicious Taste: Non-gmo, vegan, gluten free, wheat free, yeast free, soy free, paleo friendly and celiac friendly. no nightshades. no gelatin. contains: nuts (coconut oil). note: this product has...
- Zero Calories & Sugar Free: 1000 IUs of plant-based Vitamin D3 and 250 mcg of Vitamin B12 per serving, 60 Day Supply.
- 2 Month Supply: You will want to eat more than 1 a day they are so delicious!
Last update on 2022-08-07
Baby Vitamin B12 Buying Guide
Babies have certain nutritional requirements and vitamin B12 is one of them. Vitamin 12 is crucial for your baby’s overall development. So you need to ensure that you get the best vitamin B12 supplements for your little one. However, if you are having a hard time choosing the right vitamin B12 supplement, you should take the help of the guide below. We have included all the important details you should know about buying vitamin B12 supplements for your baby.
What is Baby Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 belongs to the vitamin B complex, which consists of eight different vitamins that are all water-soluble. The problem is that vitamin B12 is that the body cannot produce or store vitamin B12 for a long time. This is why it is recommended to give baby vitamin B12 supplements every day.
Babies on a balanced diet can derive vitamin B12 from food. But sometimes it is not enough. To meet the deficiency, vitamin B12 supplements are recommended for kids.
Just so you know vitamin B12 is the most complicated of all vitamins. It is needed for various bodily functions. To start with, it makes your baby’s bones healthy and strong. It is also effective in the production of red blood cells in the body. Besides it is also good for your baby’s eye health, nervous system, skin, hair, and nails.
Like all parents, you must want your baby to grow up stronger and healthier. In that case, you should consider giving your child a vitamin B12 supplement every day. But before that, you should consult a doctor to know the right dosage.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 supplements are extremely crucial for your baby’s health. When buying vitamin B12 supplements for kids, you must make sure that it is a high-quality product. Buying cheap supplements can be less effective.
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products like eggs, beef, pork, lamb, ham, etc. But most babies don’t eat all these food items until they are 1 year old. This is why they are more vulnerable to vitamin B12 deficiency.
If you are wondering if kids can take vitamin B12 supplements – yes they can. It is perfectly safe for babies provided that you get the supplement from a reputable brand.
A good vitamin B12 supplement is vital for your kid’s health. It is good for their eyes, bones, blood, hair, nails, and skin. Many kids are at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency because they don’t follow a balanced diet or are vegan. In that case, the only solution you have is to give vitamin B12 supplements to your kids.
A quality vitamin B12 supplement will make your child healthier, stronger, and happier. Before you set out to purchase the best baby vitamin B12 supplements, you should consult your doctor once. They can tell you which brand to buy and what the right dosage is for your baby.
How to Choose the Best Baby Vitamin B12?
Choosing the best baby vitamin B12 is not an easy task, especially when there are dozens of different products available.
Vitamin B12 is important for so many bodily functions that it is hard to explain it in just a few sentences. Babies are given vitamin B12 supplements because it supports bone health. It helps increase their bone density and prevent illnesses like osteoporosis.
Another benefit of vitamin B12 is red blood cells production. Low production of red blood cells can lead to various issues like anaemia. Apart from that vitamin B12 is also crucial for your baby’s eye health.
Vitamin B12 also has a connection with metabolising and synthesizing which means that it can affect your baby’s mood. Not just that, but it is also important for the nervous system and aids neurons to function properly.
Last but not the least; vitamin B12 is vital for your baby’s healthy skin, hair, nails, and immune system. If you want your baby to grow healthy and strong, you should consider giving him/her vitamin B12 supplements.
However, finding the best vitamin B12 supplement is challenging. Every company claims to offer the best. When buying a baby vitamin B12 supplement you should look into the following things.
There are four main types of vitamin B12 – methylcobalamin, cyanocobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, and hydroxocobalamin.
Out of these vitamin B12 types, adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin are naturally occurring enzymes found in various food sources. It works synergistically to meet all vitamin B12 requirements.
Hydroxocobalamin is a form of bioavailable vitamin B12 that is used for treating serious deficiencies. Unlike other types, it is only available on prescription.
Cyanocobalamin is a synthetic form of vitamin B12 which is converted by the body into methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin before it can be used.
You should consult a doctor to know which type of vitamin B12 supplements is right for your baby. Different vitamin B12 supplements will affect your baby differently.
Like most other supplements, vitamin B12 is available in different forms, including pills, liquid drops and fortified food. But most parents prefer liquid drops as it is easier for babies to consume. You can easily mix liquid drops in your baby’s food and they won’t even know about it.
On the other hand, pills can be hectic as kids tend to throw tantrums while taking any sort of medication. You can also opt for fortified baby formulas.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Vitamin B12?
There are a few important things to check when buying baby vitamin B12. These features will determine if the supplement you are about to purchase is suitable for your baby or not.
The first important thing to consider is the formulation of vitamin B12 drops that you are getting for your baby. Reputable brands make baby supplements using only natural ingredients. This ensures that the supplement is safe for your baby.
But some brands use preservatives, colours, and synthetic ingredients to make the supplement look more appealing. Some of them also add artificial flavouring and sweeteners to enhance the taste. However, these things are not good for your baby’s health. It may lead to allergic reactions and other health issues. You should check the label of the container to see what ingredients it contains. Buy the product only if you are satisfied.
2. Reputable brand
When it’s about baby vitamin B12 supplements, you should always go for a reputable brand. Look for a brand that is trusted by most parents. Or you could ask for a recommendation from your doctor.
The advantage of buying supplements from a reputable brand is that it ensures high effectiveness. Another thing about reputable brands is that most of them are certified by Food and Drug Association.
You should look for brands that collaborate with the American Academy of Pediatrics, American National Standard, NSF International, and other third-party organisations.
3. Ingredient list
The best type of baby vitamin B12 supplement is made of natural ingredients. Before you start giving any supplement to your kid, you must make sure that it doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients. Read the label to see the ingredient list. This will help you to make a well-informed decision.
The product label will contain details like ingredients, date of manufacture and expiry, serving size, and directions for use. It will also have the names of the manufacturer and the distributor. All this information is vital to determine whether you should get the supplement for your baby or not.
Kids of different ages require different dosage amounts of vitamin B12. This is why you should choose products that are appropriate for your child.
In case you are not sure of the dosage amount, you should consult your doctor. A professional will be able to tell you what’s right for your baby.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Vitamin B12?
When it comes to buying baby supplements, we don’t recommend you purchase cheap products due to obvious reasons. Cheap baby vitamin B12 supplements may be less effective and may not be able to meet the nutritional needs of your child.
This is why you should look for high-end baby vitamin B12 supplements as they guarantee the quality, effectiveness, and certification. However, you will also find affordable baby vitamin B12 that is equally good as the expensive ones. Just make sure to read the reviews of the product before buying it. If you do your research right, it will help you to find the best vitamin B12 supplement for your kid.
Vitamin B12 is one of the most important supplements for babies. Unlike other vitamins, vitamin B12 is not stored in the body for long. This puts your baby at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. This is especially true for kids who are vegan or don’t follow a balanced diet. This is why vitamin B12 supplements are vital for babies. When buying vitamin B12 supplements you should check their ingredients, type, certification, and everything else that is important. If you cannot find the best vitamin B12 yourself, you should ask for a recommendation for your doctor. By giving vitamin B12 supplements every day, you can make your baby stronger and healthier.