Top Pick Baby Utensils
- MATERIAL: the baby spoon is made of food-grade silicone, completely food safe, BPA free, Phthalate free, Lead free and completely non-toxic
- PACKAGE: 6pcs baby spoons of 3 colors, meet your different needs
- DESIGN: ergonomically designed short round handle, the toddler fork is more suitable for the grip of the baby from 6 months to 36 months
- More Safety: the distance between the tip of the fork and the baffle is 1.61 inch, the toddler spoons will not go deep into the baby's throat too much to avoid accidental swallowing and retching
- USAGE: the baby feeding supplies are soft, skin-friendly, and resistant to fall. They are very suitable for babies to learn to eat independently
- Includes: (3) forks and (3) spoons – shades may vary, you may receive light blue or bright blue
- Base keeps utensil tips off tables and other surfaces, away from germs
- Ergonomic design fits toddler hands
- Flatware picks up food with ease
- Top rack dishwasher safe, BPA free, 12 Plus months
- Baby Utensils for Ages 6 Months to 18 Months: No scooping, no balancing, and best of all: no wrong way to hold it! Thicker, contoured handled baby spoons designed to comfortably and securely fit a...
- Baby Feeding For First Stage + Second Stage: Set Includes: Stage One GOOtensil for beginners (also acts as a teether for sore gums) + Stage Two GOOtensil toddlers capable of the food-to-mouth motion.
- Perfect for All Types of Food: Designed to work great with purees (first stage spoon) and soft or solid foods (second stage spoon) anything you want to put in the bowl!
- Baby Led Weaning Spoon: The rigid build of GOOtensils makes them easier for manueverability. Other floppy and overly flexible baby spoons can cause difficulty for a child with limited skills.
- We Pass the Baby Test: Gootensils are 100% BPA, PVC and phthalates free as well as dishwasher safe. Not suitable for the microwave or steam-sterilizing.
- Safety tested
- 100% food grade silicone with no additives. Lead, BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- Super soft, flexible silicone is easy on sore gums
- Spoon on one end, soft teething texture on the other
- Promote self-feeding –Encourage self-feeding with the star shaped baby feeding spoon and fork set NOOLI! Short, ergonomically shaped handles help babies better hold on to a utensil.
- Made in the USA – proudly made right here in the USA. This toddler and baby silverware set is free from BPA, lead, phthalates and more.
- Choke protection shield – Protect your baby with a fork and spoon set that has a choke protection guard. Nooli’s utensils star shaped guard prevents from gagging or harming your little one.
- Dishwasher safe – Your hands are full as is. These dishwasher-safe toddler spoons and forks don’t add to your workload! Just make sure you wash them on the top rack.
- Supports fine motor skills –As your toddlers feed themselves, they develop fine and gross motor skills. The short ergonomic handle supports proper pencil grasp and hand eye coordination development.
- Includes (3) forks and (3) spoons
- Designed to aid self-feeding;BPA-free
- Deep spoons to hold more food and make scooping easier
- Curved forks are safe and rounded for safety, but designed to help transition to cutlery
- 12+ Months
- Mini utensils set: the package contains 6 pieces of baby forks and spoons in 3 different colors, each set has 1 fork and 1 spoon, the mini utensils set is good for baby to use
- Safe material: the kids spoons and forks set is made of quality silicone material, which is soft, reliable and safe for kids to use without scratching their mouths, not easy to fray or fade
- Considerate design: the silicone first stage feeding set adopts non-slip grip design with fat and round handle, which makes it easy and convenient for toddlers to grasp, not easy to slip from their...
- Nice gifts: the baby weaning spoons and forks will exercise the baby's ability to eat independently, which can be applied as nice and practical gifts for your lovely baby, or you can share with your...
- Warm note: the baby self feeding spoons and forks are easy to clean and maintain, just wash with water, do not use microwave and steam; Please clean before use to keep healthy
- FUNCTIONAL! The short and rounded handles are truly the best design for easy grasping. This utensil set can be introduced at the beginning of the baby led weaning journey as early as 6 months...
- SAFE TO USE! The anti-choke barrier on the utensils will prevent baby from inserting the fork or spoon too far back in their mouth. You will not have to worry about gagging or choking with this...
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE! Our baby cup is designed to hold small amounts of liquid, giving baby the right amount for handling with ease. This ideal training size also helps to reduce mess from...
- PRACTICAL! Tired of products that require too much work? These no hassle feeding supplies are easy to clean. They are dishwasher safe, and can even be boiled for sterilization. No special...
- TOP QUALITY! None of the harmful chemicals found in other plastics! Rest assured that our materials are free from Bpa, lead, and phthalates.
- 【INDEPENDENT FEEDING 】 Our baby eating supplies are ideal for little ones to learn how to feed themselves, simultaneously encouraging motor skills development.
- 【100% Silicone SAFE NON-TOXIC 】 Our baby silverware spoons are BPA-free, BPS-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, cadmium-free and lead-free
- 【 ERGONOMIC HANDLE ]】 The short and rounded handle make it easier for babies to get food in their mouth.
- 【PROTECTIVE BARRIER 】 The choke barrier offers extra safety, stopping babies from sticking the entire spoon and fork in their mouth. These baby spoons self feeding are hand wash and top-rack...
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 】We want you to purchase your MOST popular baby led weaning spoon knowing you will be fully satisfied. It’s that simple. If for any reason you are not happy with...
- COMPLETE BABY FEEDING SET: Includes everything you need to get started with solid food for toddlers, it comes with 2 x adjustable bibs with food catcher, 1 suction divided plate, 1 suction bowl, 1...
- SAFE FOR YOUR BABY: Our baby eating supplies are made of 100% food grade silicone, free of BPA, PVC, PHTHALATE and LEAD. Soft and have no sharp edges, sturdy, flexible and durable, freezer safe,...
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN: Perfect size, baby-friendly, specially designed to aid self eating. Spoon and fork are very easy to hold and grip. The tall curved sidewalls of the suction bowl help with...
- STRONG SUCTION POWER: The big suction bases help the bowl and plate safely attaching themselves to any complete smooth surface including high-chair trays. Let your kids practice self eating without...
- BABY STRAW SIPPY CUP: The baby cup with straw and lid has two easy-to-grip handles and a non-slip bottom. The unique screw thread design makes a great sealing between the lid and cup, and the spiral...
Last update on 2022-06-30
What are Baby Utensils?
Baby utensils simply are babies’ eating accessories. They are used to handle food and aid eating. Children’s models are nothing more than small versions of the products used by adults. The big difference is the size since they are smaller, more suitable for the hands and mouth of children. Baby utensils are also made of less resistant materials such as plastics and may have decorations themed to the babies’ taste.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Utensil?
Children’s utensils are a great option to help your child develop motor coordination and essential cognitive skills as they grow. They are also great tools for socializing, an extremely important factor for children growing up. The child can begin to sit at the table and eat with the adults.
How to Choose the Best Baby Utensil?
To choose a set of baby utensils, you have to know what should be included in the set. The most important are:
- Baby spoons: This will be useful for taking tea, porridge, etc.
- Baby forks: Provided your kid finds it hard using the spoon, the fork will come in handy for picking hard foods and curly foods. Both the spoon and fork should have anti-choke designs for safety reasons.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Utensil?
Without a doubt, children’s utensils offer many benefits to children at such a vital stage of their development.
- The size factor: The size of the cutlery is an important factor. When the child is growing, he still does not have a lot of firmness and coordination, so it is better to choose models with longer handles. As they get older and get used to handling silverware with greater precision, you can opt for the more traditional children’s silverware, which is typically 6-10 inches.
- Cutlery material: Another very important factor is the material of the cutlery. Today the most common models are made of plastic, silicone, or stainless steel. For young children under 3 years old, it is best to choose strong, soft, and flexible silicone spoons and forks. For younger children who have passed the first stages of adaptation, you can introduce the strongest stainless steel cutlery that offers more firmness during use.
- Anti-choke shapes: An anti-choke design found at the midpoint of baby spoons and knives will prevent the baby from swallowing the utensils.
- Colors and shapes: Growing children are extremely affected by external stimuli. With that in mind, many children’s cutlery lines offer brightly colored or fun-patterned pieces. The options here are almost endless. Fully colored or patterned cutlery can only be found on the handles, which stimulates children and helps them develop an interest in eating alone.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Utensil Cost?
The cheapest baby utensils cost under $5. Meanwhile, there are affordable models with better material quality that cost under $10. These have ergonomic and safety designs for babies. The high-end baby utensils are available for around $20, more or less. They are made of natural materials such as bamboo.
The best is to choose according to the age of the toddler. It is quite possible to offer a spoon to a baby over 1 year old. But the toddler will not be able to handle it properly. Today, it is possible to find children’s cutlery made of various materials, such as stainless steel, plastic alloys, and even silicone, which is more flexible and offers fewer scratches, especially for younger children.