Top Pick Baby Training Cups
- 【LITTLE HANDS】Designed for little hands and mouth, our premium silicone collection not only is an alternative to traditional plastics, disposable or fragile dishware but also protects and aids...
- 【NON-SLIP】 Simple and elegant, our silicone cups feature the non-slip grip bumps that will ensure a firm grip for tiny hands.
- 【CONVENIENT】 Designed for everyday life and perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Stain resistant, gunk repelling, chip resistant, scratch proof, and top-rack dishwasher safe for quick cleanup.
- 【SAFE】 These bowls are BPA-, PVC-, and phthalates-free, lightweight, and shatter-resistant. Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 –We want you to purchase your silicone cups knowing you will be fully satisfied. It’s that simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will...
- Weighted straw and easy-to-hold handles allow your toddler to hold the cup at any angle
- 8 ounce capacity for water, milk or juice. Includes straw brush for easy cleaning
- Flip-top lid covers straw while on the go
- Improved straw to reduce leaks
- BPA free, top rack dishwasher safe and 6 plus months
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Set of (2) 7 ounce toddler cups with dentist recommended spotless design
- 360 degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely
- Cup automatically seals when you are done drinking
- Handles are easy for little hands to hold
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- Helps toddlers succeed with the 3-Phase Developmental Drinking Method (Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP)
- Straw serves as both a Beginner Training Straw + an Advanced Training Straw
- Reduces spillage and 100% Food Grade Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Portion Size: 4oz
- Dishwasher safe and built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- Sip-and-see clear silicone valve for transition to a big kid cup
- Drink from any edge for leak-free learning; Shaped like a real cup with beveled sides
- Translucent design shows when it's time for a refill
- Dishwasher safe (top-rack only)
- Available in 7 oz/200 ml with handles for easy grip; Available in 10 oz/300 ml with narrow design for little hands
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: Our training cup with straw lid is made w high purity grade silicone. It is BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalates free. Soft silicone reduces potential injury to developing gum &...
- GREAT FOR AGES 6 MONTHS TO 18 MONTHS: Our cup with straw lid is versatile. It can be used as a mini open cup for independent drinking or as a straw cup. It helps to reduce messy spillage and is...
- DESIGNED BY PEDIATRIC FEEDING EXPERTS: Wide weighted base adds stability and reduces messy spillage. Non-slip surface makes easy to hold for tiny hands and facilitates successful movements to the...
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: See-thru silicone and easy-to-read indicator add measurement consistency for mixing and portion control. Baby can see what is inside the cup, reducing the anxiety associated with...
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 1 Olababy silicone training cup, 1 silicone straw + lid, 1 straw brush. Safe to use with cold, warm, hot liquids and solids. Easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher. Microwave safe,...
- Premium Quality: These baby learning cups are made with 100% food grade silicone, which is free of Phthalates, Latex, Lead, and BPA, no hard plastic to hurt baby gum or developing teeth. Baby can...
- Easy to Grip: 2 handles designed for easy control to help baby transition away from sippy cups, help your child develop independent drinking skills fast.
- Solid Construction: The baby training cup is carefully designed to fit your baby’s hands and mouth, the open cup is soft and pretty sturdy, will hold its shape, slip-resistance weighted base that...
- Easy to Clean: Simply give the kids cup a quick rinse with hot water or put it in the dishwasher, our silicone training cups are heat microwave-, dishwasher-, and freezer-safe.
- Perfect for Baby Shower Gift: Comes with cute and nice box which is perfect for baby shower gift or new moms. We absolutely guarantee if you’re less than 100% satisfied, please get in touch with us...
- Designed for Baby Led Weaning - Our mini cup is tailor-made with dentist recommended flawless design to provide your baby independence in drinking with their own hands. This is toddlers’ cup to...
- Protects Baby’s Gums - Our babys’ cups are crafted with soft silicone that ensures your toddler learns to drink out of an open cup with peace of mind that they won’t hurt their developing gums....
- Safely Sourced Kitchenware - We assure that our mini silicone cup is free from such as BPAs and plastic. Encourage healthy eating and living for your family with this miniature silicone training cup
- Easy Maintenance - The seamless, minimalist, and simple shape craftsmanship of this silicone infant cup is easy to wash and dry. Sterilizing is safe; avoid boiling the cup
- Non-Slip Grip Experience - Exceptional dimension and diameter allow your baby hold this non-slip silicone cup with their hands securely and make the movement to the mouth easy
[Food Grade]: Our silicone sippy cup is made of 100% food-grade silicone, free of BPA, lead, latex and phthalates, with no smell or taste. Durable, drop resistant and colorfast.
[Multifunctional cup]: Our toddler cup can be used as a straw cup and is provided with 1 straight straw and 1 curved straw. Take off the mouthpiece lid can also be used as a mini open cup for...
[Safe and reliable]: The baby drinking cups have rounded edges and soft silicone straws to protect baby's gums or developing teeth; silicone material can withstand temperatures from -40℉ to...
[Easy to clean]: The lid and straw of the cup are removable. Dishwasher safe, or you can sterilize these dishes in boiling water. All parts can be boiled in steam or water.
[Applicable]: Our kids cups are available in 4 colors and are recommended for babies over 6 months old, making them the perfect gift for your baby. If you are not satisfied with your purchase,...
Last update on 2022-08-11
What are Baby Training Cups?
The baby training cup was developed to assist babies and young children in the transition from bottle-feeding to cup feeding. The anti-spill cup has a valve that allows the baby or child to drink easily, comfortably, and safely. It should be used at the stage when fluids are introduced into the baby’s diet. The anti-spill cup can be used to serve water, juice, milk, or another drink for the little one – the ideal is to buy a cup for each drink, to avoid unwanted flavors and odors. With the anti-spill cup, the child gains some autonomy. The parents will be at peace, as there is no risk of the child choking on the liquid. The flow is controlled. There’s no chance of spilling the drink on the body or dirtying the floor of the house.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Training Cup?
Little ones need a little help to develop new skills. To learn how to drink milk, water, juice, or any other drink in a glass, it is necessary to go through an adaptation phase with the training cup.
How to Choose the Best Baby Training Cup?
There are two types of training cups for the baby. In addition to training cups with flexible or rigid spouts, you can find models with or without straw.
- Training cups with straw: The cup with straw stimulates the child’s suction. But it can be an obstacle for children who do not know how to perform the suction movement or who do not understand what should be done.
- Training cups without straw: Also calledthe 360º cup, the training cups without straw is the model most similar to a conventional cup. But it has a valve that prevents the liquid from being spilled. It is ideal for children over eight or 12 months of age.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Training Cup?
Some of the features to consider before buying a baby training cup include:
- Nozzle shape and material: If you prefer to buy a training cup with a spout, note the shape, position, and material of the piece. The cup with a flexible silicone nipple is great for babies who suck on the bottle, as it is very similar to the nipple of the bottle. It is not indicated for breastfeeding, as it can cause nipple confusion. Buy a cup with a stiff nipple if you are still breastfeeding and want to continue breastfeeding the baby so it does not cause nipple confusion. It is ideal for feeding liquids to babies aged four to six months. The extra soft and flexible silicone nipple is ideal for baby’s sensitive gums, while the rigid nipple is resistant to bites.
- The position of the nozzle: Also, analyze the position of the nozzle. The centralized nipple, like in a baby bottle, is ideal for very young children. The mouthpiece on the side of the cup, on the other hand, encourages the child to start drinking at the edge of the cup, just like in a regular cup. Look for a model in which the ergonomic shape of the cup and the position of the spout promotes the proper posture of the baby or child while he drinks.
- With or without handles: Most anti-spill cup models have a pair of removable handles that allow your child to hold the cup more easily and safely. These handles are ergonomic and designed especially for baby’s delicate little hands. The handles stimulate the development of the child’s motor skills.
- The manufacturer of the cup: When choosing a training cup, or any other object for your baby, buy items that ensure ease of handling, development of motor skills, and safety of the little ones. Some of the best brands in the children’s accessories segment are: Philips Avent, Lillo, NUK, MAM, Clingo, among others. But be sure to buy an anti-spill cup with a factory warranty and parts sold separately.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Training Cup Cost?
Cheap baby training cups have a starting price of just $5. These are generally the 360° models without straws. Affordable ones are slightly more resistant, are made by brands like Philips and NUK. They have a price range of $7 to $10. Meanwhile, the high-end training cups have straws and cost more than $10.
The training cup controls the flow of liquid, preventing children from suffocating or spilling the drink on themselves. It is perfect to use at home, take to school, on tours or trips. For older children, avoid buying the training cup with handles. Instead, choose a model with an anatomical and ergonomic shape.