Top Pick Baby Training Cups
- 【LITTLE HANDS】Designed for little hands and mouth, our premium silicone collection not only is an alternative to traditional plastics, disposable or fragile dishware but also protects and aids...
- 【NON-SLIP】 Simple and elegant, our silicone cups feature the non-slip grip bumps that will ensure a firm grip for tiny hands.
- 【CONVENIENT】 Designed for everyday life and perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Stain resistant, gunk repelling, chip resistant, scratch proof, and top-rack dishwasher safe for quick cleanup.
- 【SAFE】 These bowls are BPA-, PVC-, and phthalates-free, lightweight, and shatter-resistant. Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 –We want you to purchase your silicone cups knowing you will be fully satisfied. It’s that simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will...
- Set of (2) 7 ounce toddler cups with dentist recommended spotless design
- 360 degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely
- Cup automatically seals when you are done drinking
- Handles are easy for little hands to hold
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- Weighted straw and easy-to-hold handles allow your toddler to hold the cup at any angle
- 8 ounce capacity for water, milk or juice. Includes straw brush for easy cleaning
- Flip-top lid covers straw while on the go
- Improved straw to reduce leaks
- BPA free, top rack dishwasher safe and 6 plus months
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: The ezpz Mini Cup + Straw Training System teaches older babies + toddlers to drink from an open cup and safely learn to use a straw. The straw serves as a Beginner Training...
- DESIGNED + TESTED BY A PEDIATRIC FEEDING EXPERT: All ezpz products are designed to meet milestones safely and effectively. Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP’s 3-Phase Developmental Drinking Method helps...
- WHY STRAW DRINKING IS IMPORTANT: Learning to drink from a straw is an important developmental milestone that develops lip rounding, supports the development of a mature swallow and promotes speech...
- QUALITY MATERIAL: All components (the cup, lid and straw) are made from food-grade silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC, latex and phthalate free. Soft silicone reduces potential injury to developing gums...
- EASY TO USE: The Mini Cup + Straw can be introduced at 9+ months depending on baby’s readiness. ezpz’s silicone straw cup is dishwasher safe and safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and...
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: The Tiny Cup fits baby’s mouth and hands and features a non-slip silicone grip to make movements to the mouth more successful. The interior angle provides even flow for safe...
- DESIGNED + TESTED BY A PEDIATRIC FEEDING EXPERT: All ezpz products are designed to meet milestones safely and effectively. The Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup.
- WHY TRANSITION FROM BOTTLE TO CUP: Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and may help to prevent tooth decay.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: The Tiny Cup is made from food-grade, silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC, latex and phthalate free. Soft silicone reduces potential injury to developing gums and teeth.
- EASY TO USE: The Tiny Cup can be introduced at 4+ months depending on baby’s readiness. ezpz’s training cup is dishwasher safe and safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids.
- 【FOOD GRADE SILICONE】 The sippy cup are made from 100% food-grade silicone, which are non-toxic, lead-free, phthalate-free, BPA free silicone.
- 【WEIGHTED BASE 】Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to reduces spillage,and preventing messes.
- 【LEAKPROOF, SHATTERPROOF】The liquid won't come out through the lid, it can keep the damage to a minimum and keep your child’s clothes and the floor nice and clean. The silicone training cup is...
- 【A PRACTICAL CUP 】It is gentle and flexible, specifically designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands. Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth, it is a great for toddlers trying to master fine...
- 【SO VERSATILE】Our silicone training cups are specially designed for developing tipping and sipping skills, along with the easy grip handles, and reusable mini silicone straw. It can be an open...
- ✅ SILICONE TRAINING CUPS WITH STRAWS - Designed exclusively for littles transitioning from bottle to big kid cup, these cups are the perfect size for little hands and can be used with or without...
- ✅ SILICONE STRAWS WITH STRAW STOPPERS - Informed by speech pathologist recommendations, the curved straw design promotes correct jaw positioning, proper lip closure, and oral strength. And soft...
- ✅ SPILL-RESISTANT LIDS KEEP LIQUIDS IN LINE - Inner lid ridges mean your child’s lid stays on and their drink stays contained – and that means fewer spills and less cleanup than you would have...
- ✅ FOOD GRADE AND TODDLER-TESTED SILICONE - Made with BPA, PVC, lead, phthalate and filler-free silicone, these cups are tough enough for toddlers but gentle on gums & developing teeth. The easy-grip...
- ✅ MEASUREMENT MARKINGS - Measurement markings make it easy to make sure your little one is drinking enough throughout the day – a must for growing kids!
- Ideal for babies who are transitioning from breastfeeding / bottle feeding to cup drinking.
- Super soft silicone rim is gentle on baby’s gums and new teeth and matte silicone base ensures baby has a non-slip grip when the holding cup.
- Open cup drinking strengthens oral motor skills. The weighted base prevents tipping and cup angle creates steady flow for safer sipping.
- The cup comes in a fun confetti / sprinkle design, making cup drinking feel like special occasion.
- BPA FREE, 2 oz, 6 months +
- Two in one design - converts from open cup to straw cup to grow with your child
- Soft, food-grade silicone is gentle on gums and easy for little hands to grip
- Lightly weighted base provides stability from constant tipping
- 4 oz capacity is perfect for water or milk
- Free of BPA, BPS and PVC
- TEACH BIG KID CUP SKILLS. Time to transition baby to a big kid cup. Make their milestone a success with Dr. Brown’s Milestones Cheers360 Spoutless Transition Cup.
- LEAK-FREE LEARNING. This 360-degree sippy lets baby drink from any edge, and the Sip-and-See clear silicone valve lets baby see inside without spilling, for true leak-free learning.
- GROWS WITH BABY. As baby’s drinking skills improve, just remove the valve and use it as a true big-kid cup. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher (top rack). BPA free.
- SEE WHEN IT’S EMPTY. You’ll know when it’s time for a refill because of the translucent material – no checking needed.
- CUTE ANIMAL PRINTS. Baby will go wild for the playful animal prints, from blue alligator and red sloth, to pink leopard and green snake.
Last update on 2023-05-02
What are Baby Training Cups?
The baby training cup was developed to assist babies and young children in the transition from bottle-feeding to cup feeding. The anti-spill cup has a valve that allows the baby or child to drink easily, comfortably, and safely. It should be used at the stage when fluids are introduced into the baby’s diet. The anti-spill cup can be used to serve water, juice, milk, or another drink for the little one – the ideal is to buy a cup for each drink, to avoid unwanted flavors and odors. With the anti-spill cup, the child gains some autonomy. The parents will be at peace, as there is no risk of the child choking on the liquid. The flow is controlled. There’s no chance of spilling the drink on the body or dirtying the floor of the house.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Training Cup?
Little ones need a little help to develop new skills. To learn how to drink milk, water, juice, or any other drink in a glass, it is necessary to go through an adaptation phase with the training cup.
How to Choose the Best Baby Training Cup?
There are two types of training cups for the baby. In addition to training cups with flexible or rigid spouts, you can find models with or without straw.
- Training cups with straw: The cup with straw stimulates the child’s suction. But it can be an obstacle for children who do not know how to perform the suction movement or who do not understand what should be done.
- Training cups without straw: Also calledthe 360º cup, the training cups without straw is the model most similar to a conventional cup. But it has a valve that prevents the liquid from being spilled. It is ideal for children over eight or 12 months of age.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Training Cup?
Some of the features to consider before buying a baby training cup include:
- Nozzle shape and material: If you prefer to buy a training cup with a spout, note the shape, position, and material of the piece. The cup with a flexible silicone nipple is great for babies who suck on the bottle, as it is very similar to the nipple of the bottle. It is not indicated for breastfeeding, as it can cause nipple confusion. Buy a cup with a stiff nipple if you are still breastfeeding and want to continue breastfeeding the baby so it does not cause nipple confusion. It is ideal for feeding liquids to babies aged four to six months. The extra soft and flexible silicone nipple is ideal for baby’s sensitive gums, while the rigid nipple is resistant to bites.
- The position of the nozzle: Also, analyze the position of the nozzle. The centralized nipple, like in a baby bottle, is ideal for very young children. The mouthpiece on the side of the cup, on the other hand, encourages the child to start drinking at the edge of the cup, just like in a regular cup. Look for a model in which the ergonomic shape of the cup and the position of the spout promotes the proper posture of the baby or child while he drinks.
- With or without handles: Most anti-spill cup models have a pair of removable handles that allow your child to hold the cup more easily and safely. These handles are ergonomic and designed especially for baby’s delicate little hands. The handles stimulate the development of the child’s motor skills.
- The manufacturer of the cup: When choosing a training cup, or any other object for your baby, buy items that ensure ease of handling, development of motor skills, and safety of the little ones. Some of the best brands in the children’s accessories segment are: Philips Avent, Lillo, NUK, MAM, Clingo, among others. But be sure to buy an anti-spill cup with a factory warranty and parts sold separately.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Training Cup Cost?
Cheap baby training cups have a starting price of just $5. These are generally the 360° models without straws. Affordable ones are slightly more resistant, are made by brands like Philips and NUK. They have a price range of $7 to $10. Meanwhile, the high-end training cups have straws and cost more than $10.
The training cup controls the flow of liquid, preventing children from suffocating or spilling the drink on themselves. It is perfect to use at home, take to school, on tours or trips. For older children, avoid buying the training cup with handles. Instead, choose a model with an anatomical and ergonomic shape.