Top Rated Baby Train Toy
- This VTech sit-to-stand ultimate alphabet train is an online exclusive colored in Blue. Push toy is designed to grow with your child; the toy train can be used as a floor toy, a ride on that also...
- Learning toy comes with 10 activities including a storybook, clock, gears and more; 13 double-sided alphabet blocks build fine motor skills and introduce letters, numbers, colors and more
- For toddler role-play toy fun, the included walkie-talkie and number pad encourage role-play and introduce numbers and animals; counting toy plays more than 100 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Toy train counts the alphabet blocks when they're dropped down the chute; kids story book teaches sing-along songs and plays melodies
- Educational toy is intended for toddlers ages 1 to 3 years old; 3 AA batteries included for demo use only, use new batteries for regular use. Product dimensions: 34.0 x 17.8 x 9.9 inches
- 【Build Fine Motor Skills 】Musical car toy train with songs,phrases,and roaringly fun sounds.The toddler train toy is suitable for 18 Months+ boys and girls .Playing while learning,enhance gross...
- 【Simple Operation & Rich Functions】The musical toys for kids have 4 mode options consisted of 2 optional buttons. One button is intend to status of the train (stand or move), another button is...
- 【Interactive Crawl And Chase Toy Train For Toddlers】The train toy can move itself and make a turn when bumps something.Toddlers babies would love to chases train around,great baby toys for 1 2 3...
- 【high quality & Sturdy】with international safety of baby stuff standard,toddler toy train is no sharp corners,no choking hazard.great gift toys for 9 months old boys girls toddler.
- 【Idea Gifts】Fun Sounds,cheerful melodies and flashing lights will attract baby's attention and encourage them to crawl or walk!It met toddlers curiosity and imagination,ideal toys for 1 2 3 year...
- 【What Will You Get】It includes 3 different soft rattle cars which can be combined into a train toy, and 2 cute, little rattle roll toy cars. These cute cars are the perfect size for babies' little...
- 【How to Play】Play as rattle balls! Hear the jingle of bells and funny sound effects when you shake or squeeze the body. Also Rattle roll cars can be assembled into a cute push and go train toy!...
- 【High Quality Workmanship】Rattle roll train toys are made of safe materials. The holes in the soft rubber ball of the car bodies are designed to follow the baby's usual grasping habits. No sharp...
- 【Baby Early Educational Toy】Various music sound effects stimulate your baby's auditory development; bright colors attract their attention. Multiple ways to play can promote imagination and...
- 【Ideal Gift for Infant】Perfect gift with exquisite package which is suitable for 6 to 12 month old baby，1 2 3 year old toddler on Birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving Day.
- Peek-a-boo animals reward curiosity and encourage play
- 3 mechanical knobs push, slide and turn to pop-up animal characters
- Plays 55 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Light-up chimney promotes visual awareness as it flashes to the music
- Play features reward curiosity with sounds and pop-up surprises
- 【Learning Crawl&Lovely Music】Easy baby toy for 12-18 months kids learn to grab and crawl.This music toy is so funny and plays music which 1 2 3 year old boy girls will absolutely loves and there...
- 【360-Directional Wheels】Cute small building block train,which can automatically change direction after collision in running process with the light flashing brightly,accompanied by wonderful...
- 【Perfect Size&Learning Blocks and Colors】Includes 6 different blocks big enough with fruit shapes,numbers and letters.You can teach your baby how to recognize shapes,colors and fruits.Great...
- 【Strong and Durable Material】This musical baby toy can withstand bump,scratch and fall,it's sturdy enough for babies to play,while they enjoy the colors,music and lights on this light up musical...
- 【Great Toddler Gift】Funny baby toys, provide a variety of entertainment for babies.The toddler toy is a great birthday gift for 1 2 3 year old girls gifts. It is also great baby toys 6 to 12...
- 【Encourage Baby to Crawl & Building Muscle】 Turn on the switch at the bottom, the toy toddler train will turn on the stage lights and moving forward, The transparent design can clearly observe the...
- 【Self Turning Music Toys】 The switch at the bottom have music mode and driving mode. The toy train will arouse curiosity and fun in kids of different ages. This is a smart walking train toy for 1...
- 【Mechanical Learning Toys】 This transparent electric train sets with 3 batteries and a screwdriver, the internal gears will rotate when moving, it's 6 steam holes in the head will swing up and...
- 【Durable and Safe Tummy Time Toys】 This baby toys 6 to 12 months crawling toys is made of durable non-toxic ABS material, polished smooth edges, transparent and no small parts to avoid choking...
- 【Best After Sale Service】 We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, creative children's toys. If there is any question, please let us know and we will provide the most...
- Musical push-along toy train with songs, phrases, and roaringly fun sounds
- Press the conductor in his seat to get the animal adventure on track with music and phrases
- Press the smokestack for more songs and sounds. Toot-toot!
- Train comes with conductor figure and lion figure
- For toddlers and preschool kids ages 1-5 years
- Explore fidget features on the wheels to work little fingers and experiment with cause and effect
- Press, push, flip and twist the wheel switches to make the animals pop up; peek-a-boo!
- Crawlers can push the train to hear sounds and songs and watch as the light-up smokestack flashes along to the music
- Toddlers can pull the train to hear melodies as it moves, rewarding little walkers and working gross motor skills; pull cord stores under the train
- Intended for ages 6–36 months; requires 2 AAA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- 4-in-1 train, cart and activity panel takes kids from floor play to walker to ride-on to pull cart
- Removable panel enhances floor play with 10 learning buttons that teach numbers, colors and locations and encourages role-play driving
- 16 activities include 13 double-sided interactive alphabet blocks, travel book, turning gear and popping beads
- Block play: insert into port to hear about letters and objects; drop down the counting chute; build on cart; tumble down the pegged panel
- Intended for ages 12–36 months; 42 pounds max; requires 3 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- Wooden Stacking Train: The solid wood Stacking Train combines the benefits and fun of block play with toddlers’ love of trains and things that move
- Multi-Shaped Colored Blocks: The engine and two train cars comes loaded with 15 brightly colored wooden blocks come in red, yellow, green, and blue
- Versatile: This versatile train set allows kids to build, stack, and roll—and to build developmental skills, too
- Great Gift for Ages 2 to 4: This Stacking Train Toy makes an ideal gift for kids ages 2 to 4. Add the Melissa & Doug Wooden Railway Set to round out the imaginative play experience and give kids...
- “The Gold Standard in Early Childhood Play”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold...
Last update on 2023-06-03
Baby Train Toys Buying Guide
Toys are your kid’s best friends. They are not only meant for entertainment but also have an educational value. One of the most popular toys for kids is baby toy train sets. It’s a great way to keep your little one engaged, while you are busy. If you are looking for the best train toy set for your kid, you are in the right place. We have put together a detailed guide that you might find helpful.
What Are Baby Train Toys?
Baby train toys are miniature train sets that are designed for a fun playtime. These train sets are provided with tracks and other additional accessories to make them more exciting to play with. However, you will also find trackless train toys that are designed to move without tracks.
Most train toys are powered by batteries. They can power themselves up and make train sounds. Some of them also have lights. Apart from that, you will also find themed trains.
You will find a wide variety of train sets in the market. But you should get the one that is most appropriate for your child. If your child is big enough to make their own choices, you should let them pick the train set they want.
Why Should You Baby Train Toys?
There’s no denying that baby train sets are fun to play with. But they can be more than just entertaining toys for kids.
Kids have loved playing with trains for generations. It’s a great way to keep them engaged. Playing with trains can make your child feel relaxed and blow up their imagination.
Assembling a train setup requires fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It makes your child think about which piece to put first. This way your child not only has good time but also practicing vital skills, which will prove to be useful later in life.
It helps them to become patient as they try to build a perfect track. At the same time, they are also learning to solve problems. The best thing about train sets is that they can be set up in different ways. It helps a child to use their imagination and come up with new stories every time.
How to Choose Baby Train Toys?
Baby train sets range from smaller to larger models with tracks, bridges, and other add-ons that are appealing to kids and toddlers. Since you are spending money, you will want the best product for your kid. To ensure that, you need to consider a few important things.
When buying a baby train toy, check the packaging. It will advise you of any safety issues and also let you know the recommended age.
Generally, toy train sets come with small and detachable pieces that could pose a choking hazard to kids. So you should always have them under your supervision while using their new toys.
If you are opting for an electric train set, you should know that it operates on a 120-volt system. These toys require parental guidance for managing electrical cords.
Besides that, you must also check the material. If the train toy is made of plastic, make sure that it is BPA-free. Babies tend to put everything in their mouths, including toys. So you must get only baby-safe products for your kid.
Lastly, you should check for sharp pieces or edges. After all, you wouldn’t want your kid to get hurt.
The next important thing is the type. There are different types of toy train sets available for kids. But you must pick the best one for your child.
· Wooden/plastic/metal: Baby toy trains will vary depending on the material they are made with. While metal and wooden toy trains are durable, the ones made with plastic are lightweight.
· Trackless trains: Not all train sets come with tracks. Some of them just consist of a steam engine and cars. These types of train toys are not designed to go on a track.
· Train tables: This type of train set include space for your kid’s train play. Even though these train toys are more expensive, they are worth it.
· Electric: These trains are powered by batteries and can power themselves, make sounds, and light up.
When it comes to buying train sets, age is not the only important thing. You must also consider your child’s skills. For example, some kids may find it easy to build things than others. So make sure that you consider the potential and maturity of your child.
If your baby is too small, you should get something simple like a trackless toy train. But for older kids, you can get them a complete toy train set with tracks and other add-ons.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Train Toys?
There are certain important features that you would want in your kid’s toy train set. If you are buying a train toy for the first time, you might this information helpful. Here you go with the details.
Most kids love bright colors, cartoons, and more. Receiving a train toy is already an exciting thing for them. But you can double the excitement by getting them their favorite theme.
There are cartoon-themed trains that are loved by most kids. These toys are creative and fun to play with. Also, you can select a color that your child likes the most. This will retain their interest for a long time.
The next important consideration is the floor space. Before getting a toy train set, you must consider the amount of floor space available in your home.
Some train toys can be set up horizontally or vertically, giving you the flexibility to accommodate them in the available space. Other train sets come attached to a train table, which occupies more space.
The most difficult of them all is an electric train. Compared to other train sets, it is difficult to assemble and put away. For train sets like this, you should create a fixed location, so you don’t need to dismantle them every time.
You must also consider the setup. Most train setups are circular, which should be enough for small kids. But older kids might do something more complex or challenging. For example, track switching, levels, and bridges.
The older your kid, the better they can handle a more complicated setup. You will also find universal tracks, which can work with different brands. You might also want to get additional accessories as your child gets older.
You must also consider the durability of the toy. Kids are very rough in handling their toys. So you will want something durable and long-lasting.
Look for train toys that are made of high-quality materials. Compared to plastic, metal trains are more durable. Even wooden trains make a great choice. But you must also make sure that the toy you are buying is comfortable and safe for your child to play with.
How Much Do Top-Rated Baby Train Toys?
Like other baby toys, the cost of train toys will vary depending on various factors like quality, features, etc. You will find both affordable baby train toys and high-end baby train toys.
Before getting a toy train set, you must determine your budget. This will help narrow down your options and pick the right one for your kid. Avoid buying cheap baby train toys as they are made of poor-quality materials. Look for toys that will last longer and accompany your little one in their playtime.
We recommend you check the reviews of the toys before making your final call. This will help you determine the best option for your baby.
The average cost of a baby train toy starts at $15 and can go up to $99 or higher depending on the features.
Baby train toys have been around for centuries. The only thing is that modern train sets are more advanced and packed with more features. By letting them play with toy trains, you cannot only keep them occupied but also help them learn new things. A toy train set can help improve their motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Not to mention, it will also boost their imagination power.