Top Pick Baby Toddler Bedding Set
- Official Baby Shark 4-piece toddler bedding set, based on the global hit song, sure to excite your child
- Machine Washable
- 100% Polyester
- Reversible Bedspread 58" x 42" - Fitted Sheet 28" x 52" - Allover Print Flat Sheet 60" x 45" - Reversible...
- SUPER SOFT, COZY AND LUXURY - As we all know, people spend around 1/3 of time sleeping in bed. It will help us...
- SELECTED MATERIAL USED - Made of 100% brushed microfiber polyester, our material is totally safe and...
- NOT 4 BUT 5 PIECES BEDDING SET - Compared with traditional 4 piece toddler bedding set, our 5 piece beeding...
- CHECK THE BED BEFORE PURCHASING - Measuring 28 by 52 inches, our fitted mattress sheet is designed for toddler...
- WASHING METHOD RECOMMENDED - To preserve the bold colors and cute designs, it’s best to machine wash the set...
Last update on 2021-09-20
What is Baby Toddler Bedding Set?
The baby toddler bedding set includes all the necessary sleeping accessories asides from the mattress and the bed structure. It includes the pillow, pillowcase, blanket, bedsheet, and duvet. This set is an essential provision for the baby after leaving the crib. They are recommended for babies between the ages of 1 to 3 and include sleeping accessories such as the pillow, which the toddler was not able to use while being a baby.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Toddler Bedding Set?
The toddler bed is one of the most important elements of the baby furniture set that the baby will use after graduation from the crib. Choosing the best baby toddler bedding will help ensure his or her comfort during sleep while also protecting them from the cold.
How to Choose the Best Baby Toddler Bedding Set?
While choosing a baby toddler bedding set, you have to know that it consists of several elements:
- The bedsheets: They will touch the baby directly, so you must monitor their condition correctly. Ensure they are very soft, breathable, and preferably fitted.
- Baby blanket: Choose the appropriate fabric for each season, that is, fleece blankets are very warm for winter, but in summer they can be excessively warm and raise the baby’s body temperature.
- Bedspread, duvet, or duvet cover: If you use them with padding, it is probably not necessary to use the blankets because they will generate too much heat.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Toddler Bedding Set?
Below are features to consider before buying your baby’s bedding set:
- Choose natural fabrics: Since it will be in contact with the baby’s skin, it should be made with natural fabrics such as cotton. Soft and hypoallergenic microfiber materials are also recommendable.
- The number in a set: One of the best criteria used to choose the best model is without doubt the completeness of the set. We’ve listed the items that should be in a set. While a set usually has 2 to 6 pieces, the more complete they are, the better.
- The color, patterns, and homogeneity: A bedding set for toddlers should be colorful while agreeing with the bedroom decor. They must have child-themed prints, motifs, and patterns, which must all be the same, or similar in all pieces in the set.
- Size and fitting: It’s essential to choose a set with the right sizing of the baby’s bed. This is especially important if you will be choosing fitted sheets, pads, and even pillowcases. The standard size for fitted sheets and pillowcases are 52 by 28 inches and 30 by 20 inches.
- Choose machine-washable materials: You need materials you will be able to keep clean at all times. A set that is machine washable is recommended. At least, you should be able to machine wash them in a gentle cycle in cold water and even tumble dry them.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Toddler Bedding Set Cost?
Cheap baby toddler bedding sets that contain just the sheets and pillowcase can be bought for as low as $6 to $10. Other affordable toddler bedding sets with two to four items have a price range of around $10 to $20. High-end toddler bedding sets are the most beautiful and complete. Often featuring four pieces, the starting price is $30 and can be available for up to $70.
The best baby toddler bedding set is that which is made of natural, hypoallergenic, and breathable fabrics. It has to be complete, meeting your toddler’s needs. The set also has to be the right size for the bed and must be easy to maintain.