Top Pick Baby Sippy Cups
- Helps make the transition from bottle to cup easier
- Easy-grip, anti-slip handles are removable as baby grows
- Spill-proof soft spout is gentle on teeth and gums
- Air vent helps reduce swallowed air
- BPA free; dishwasher safe; Recommended for ages 6m plus
- Weighted straw and easy-to-hold handles allow your toddler to hold the cup at any angle
- 8 ounce capacity for water, milk or juice. Includes straw brush for easy cleaning
- Flip-top lid covers straw while on the go
- Improved straw to reduce leaks
- BPA free, top rack dishwasher safe and 6 plus months
- Set of (2) 7 ounce toddler cups with dentist recommended spotless design
- 360 degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely
- Cup automatically seals when you are done drinking
- Handles are easy for little hands to hold
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- Designed with a one-piece, built-in valve to prevent spills
- Rippled anti-slip texture is easy for little hands to hold
- Flexible, soft silicone spout is gentle on gums
- Few parts make assembly and cleaning a breeze and all parts are dishwasher safe
- Made of BPA-free material
- Three 8-ounce trainer sippy cups, designed for infants 7+ months to develop grown-up drinking skills
- SPILL-PROOF VALVE: Less mess and clean up
- REMOVABLE HANDLES: Lightweight and easy to grip, perfect for baby's little hands
- SOFT SPOUT: Gentle on baby’s sensitive, teething gums
- GROWS WITH BABY: All Tommee Tippee cups (excluding insulated) have interchangeable parts
- Spills and leaks are a thing of the past. With Nuby’s Clik-It Grip N' Sip cup, parents don’t have to worry anymore about accidents and the stains that come with them.
- No leaks, no mess. The cup features a pressure-sensitive Touch-Flo valve that helps prevent leaks.
- Hear the sweet sound of security. The Clik-It top clicks into place, ensuring it's closed tight.
- Designed to help your kiddo get a grip. Nuby’s Clik-It Grip N' Sip cup with Easy Grip handles is easy for little hands to hold.
- Nuby always keeps your family’s safety in mind. The Clik-It Grip N' Sip cup is made of BPA free materials.
- A soft approach leads to big leaps in the bottle to cup transitions with the Dr. Brown’s Soft Spout Transition Cup!
- Soft silicone spout feels familiar and offers spill-proof learning. Sturdy handles and contoured shape for good grip with little hands.
- Lid folds all the way back to stay out of baby’s way, and keeps spout clean when not in use.
- Bright blue and pink colors with cute rainbow and star patterns keep baby coming back for more.
- One-piece valve for quick assembly and easy cleaning. Dishwasher safe (top rack) and BPA free. 6 oz/180 ml, 6m+.
- The 360 Grip n' Sip Trainer Cup is ideal for beginners! The twin handles allow your child to get a firm grip while drinking.
- The soft silicone spout is uniquely designed to prevent drips and spills while being gentle to gums and emerging teeth. The No Spill 360 straw follows the liquid allowing your child to drink in any...
- The pressure sensitive touch-flo feature regulates fluid intake with sucking action of child. When sucking action ceases, the spout closes, ensuring a leak-resistant cup.
- This cup is made from ultra-durable & crystal clear Tritan from Eastman. Hygienic cover included.
- Do not microwave; do not boil; do not steam sterilize. Only the 360 straw parts can be boiled, steam sterilized, and are also top rack dishwasher safe.
- Soft silicone spout is gentle on baby's gums
- Ultra flexible spout moves with baby
- Removable handles are soft and easy to hold
- 4 plus months
- BPA-free & top rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and Reliable: you will get 2 pack baby sippy cups and 2 pack baby snack cups, these silicone sippy cup and silicone snack cup for baby are non toxic, odorless, firm and not easily deformed, can...
- Appropriate Size: baby snack containers are approximately 2.9 x 2.8 inch, while silicone baby sippy cups are 4.3 x 3 inch; Both of them are the right size for babies to use and hold, helping them...
- Well Designed: there are scales inside the toddler sippy cups for easy control of your child's water intake; Handles on both sides are non slip and easy to hold
- Spill Proof: spill proof snack container adopts a flip top design, which is convenient for taking snacks; The lid of sippy baby cups adopts a spiral design, which is anti spill and splash proof
- Easy Maintenance: both silicone sippy cups and silicone snack cups are reusable and easy to clean; You can rinse them with water to keep them clean
Last update on 2023-03-21
What are Baby Sippy Cups?
The baby sippy cup is a special cup-shaped glass or plastic container which babies can use for learning to drink while preventing or reducing spills. Unlike a traditional cup, it has a lid with a spout. Some models work thanks to the surface tension that prevents liquid from escaping even when the glass is upside down, while others have an anti-drop valve.
A drip cup is generally used in the intermediate stage of transition when the child stops drinking from the bottle but is not yet ready for the traditional open cup.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Sippy Cup?
Switching from bottle or breast to proper cup can be a challenge for many little ones, and a sippy cup is an ideal product to fill that gap. While the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends giving up the bottle for ages 12 and 24 months, there is understandably a learning curve that will lead to large spills in the meantime, and that’s where sippy cups come in.
How to Choose the Best Baby Sippy Cup?
There are a lot of options to choose from. Among them include:
- Training cup: These models are a great place to start because they typically have two handles, one on each side. They usually have a non-slip grip that allows the child to hold the cup easily. Like the baby bottle, they must be turned upside down to drink.
- Cups with spout: The next step consists of a drip cup with a spout. Most of these containers have a cap inside the cup to prevent liquid from leaking out. They are a traditional option you are probably familiar with and come in a variety of styles and designs.
- 360° cups: With such a cup, your child can drink all along the rim. When he stops drinking, the baby cup’s automatic seal locks into place, preventing leakage. There is no spout, so some dentists say it is better for developing your little one’s mouth too.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Sippy Cup?
Drinking styles aside, sippy cups offer several features to support your little one in their transition to using a regular cup.
- Leak-proof mechanism: It’s one of the most important factors to keep in mind because the last thing you want is another mess to clean up. Some cups offer a valve inside the spout. The best drip cups are easy to clean to avoid a buildup of matter around the valve and through the straw.
- Comfortable handles: For babies and toddlers, holding a cup while trying to drink can be quite difficult until they have gained the necessary security. Cup handles can help instill some confidence by encouraging your little one to ditch the bottle.
- BPA free materials: If you choose a dishwasher-safe plastic cup in assorted colors, make sure it is BPA-free. Prolonged exposure to this substance could cause neurodevelopmental abnormalities and other dysfunctions.
- Stable base: Not all cups you find on the market have a well-designed base, especially those at a low price. So, once placed they may tip over. Even with a drip function, there is a chance that liquid will leak. A stable base is therefore important
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Sippy Cup Cost?
The best cheap baby Sippy cups are sold for as low as $3. You can find affordable sippy cups with anti-spill designs for as low as $7 to $10. Meanwhile, high-end sippy cups with straws or insulation can be found for a price range of $10 to $20.
The transition to the cup from bottle is an important achievement for your child. Give your child the peace of mind needed to hone this new skill. And if one cup doesn’t work, try another with a different design. Your pediatrician is a precious resource to clear up any doubts during this delicate phase.