Top Rated Baby Safe Cleaning Products
- Made without ammonia, bleach, phosphates, phthalates, sulfates, fragrances or dyes
- Made with plant-derived cleaning power and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
- Dermatologist tested
- Works great on hard surfaces, glass, stainless steel, tiles, walls, sealed hardwood floors and cabinets
- Made without ammonia, bleach, phthalates, sulfates
- Fragrance free
- Made with plant-derived cleaning power and other thoughtful ingredients
- Durable and non-abrasive
- Quick and convenient
- DAPPLE BABY DISH SOAP: Pack of 3, 16.9 ounce bottles of fragrance-free dish soap with 1 convenient pump-top dispenser for easy use; Caps and pumps may vary temporarily due to supply chain constraints
- MULTI-USE: Effectively cleans baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and breast pump components. DAPPLE dish soap removes residue and odor left behind by breast milk and formula from baby bottles, sippy...
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Our Dapple products are proud winners of the Clean Label Project Purity Award for our unwavering commitment to clean and pure ingredients
- PLANT-BASED: Made with baby friendly, plant-based ingredients and without the things moms worry about! Our dish soap is hypoallergenic, pediatrician and dermatologist tested, and never tested on...
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE: Independent tests prove that DAPPLE removes up to 50% more milk film and odor than other brands (including the leading brand!)
- Safely cleans pacifiers, bottles, cups, and teething toys
- Natural cleaning for items babies put in their mouth
- 100% food grade
- 4" x 6" wipes
- You will receive (4) 24 Ounce bottles of Dreft All Purpose Cleaner
- SAFELY CLEANS SURFACES YOUR CHILD TOUCHES: Dreft gentle all purpose cleaners are specially formulated to effectively and safely clean surfaces your child touches. No strong fumes & wont irrirtate...
- USE ANYWHERE TO CLEAN TOUGH MESSES: Ideal for high chairs, toys, tables, crib rails, glass and more
- USDA CERTIFIED BIOBASED PRODUCT: Made with Plant Based Ingredients, free of dyes, chlorine and phosphates. Hypoallergenic.
- FROM THE #1 PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED BABY DETERGENT BRAND: If you love our All Purpose Spray, try our other effective, safe products. Dreft Laundry Stain Remover, Dreft Baby Bottle Dish Soap and Dreft...
- Plant-Based, Biodegradable Cleaning Ingredients: Formulated with powerful natural cleaning agents like soap bark, corn and coconut and scented with pomegranate fruit extracts that break down and...
- Powerful Clean, Naturally: Our All Purpose Cleaner combines plant-based power and peace of mind, leaving your surfaces sparkling clean and smelling fresh, naturally!
- Spray on Any Mess, Anywhere: Toilets, countertops, appliances, upholstery, baseboards, walls, floors, tables, showers, boats, cars, sporting equipment, toys – nothing’s off limits!
- Worry-Free Wiping: No added dyes, synthetic fragrances, or harsh, hard-to-pronounce cleaning agents! BETTER LIFE ALL PURPOSE CLEANER DOES NOT CONTAIN: sodium lauryl, laureth sulfates, petroleum...
- Cruelty Free: BETTER LIFE is a Leaping Bunny certified company that never tests on animals.
- The Best All-Purpose Cleaner – The New York Times
- Over 10 Million Sold: Guaranteed to safely and thoroughly clean any non-fabric surface without streaking, or residues left behind
- 7 Years of Optimizing Based on Customer Feedback: Formulated by PhDs, the plant-based formula effectively removes food, soda, juice, grease, oil, sugar, pet accidents, fingerprints, footprints,...
- Use on Every Surface in Your Home: Sparkling, residue-free results on kitchen countertops, bathrooms, high chairs, electronics, smartphones, tablets, hardwood floors, finished wood, car dashboards,...
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Safe for Children, Pets, All Household Surfaces; Natural, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, vegan, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the...
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AND APPROVED for sanitizing DAY CARE CENTERS in all 50 states
- POWERFUL YET GENTLE enough for everyday use, leaves no harsh residue, just spray and let air dry
- HEALTHIER PLAY AREAS; Sanitized chew toys, baby carrier, stroller, potty training, and car seat
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS, SMART SCIENCE; Free of bleach, gluten, alcohol, allergens, fragrance and ammonia
- NATURE'S GERM KILLER; Hypochlorous is made by the body's immune system; Approved for use in NICU
- SANITIZES baby's eating surfaces on high chairs and tables; food surface contact safe
- NO HARMFUL RESIDUE; Spray directly on teethers, pacifiers, and sippy cups without rinsing
- HEALTHIER NURSERY; Kills E. coli on changing table and diaper genie; kills flu, strep, cold and RSV
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS, SMART SCIENCE; Free of gluten, alcohol, allergens, fragrance and ammonia
- NATURE'S GERM KILLER; Hypochlorous is made by the body's immune system; Approved for use in NICU
- Convenient disinfectant wipes for daily touch-ups and tough cleaning jobs, clean and disinfect in one easy step
- A disinfectant that kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses*
- Disinfectant cleaner with no rinse required, even on food contact surfaces and children’s toys
- Botanical disinfectant wipes with the active ingredient Thymol (a component of Thyme Oil)
- Leaves home smelling fresh and clean, a disinfectant with a Lemongrass Citrus Scent made with essential oils and botanical extracts
Last update on 2022-10-06
What is Baby Safe Cleaning Products?
Baby Safe Cleaning Products are cleaning products that are made of non-toxic ingredients. Most baby-friendly cleaning supplies contain natural substances that are non-hazardous to humans. These cleaning products are not just safe for kids, but also adults.
The absence of toxic chemicals such as Perchloroethylene, Formaldehyde, Ammonia, Sodium Hydroxide, or Chlorine is what makes baby safe cleaning supplies a healthier choice. With the help of baby-friendly cleaning products, you can clean your home without any worries.
Babies tend to put pick things up from the floor and put them directly in their mouths. This is why cleaning your house with non-toxic cleaning products is the safest option.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Safe Cleaning Products?
There are hundreds of brands claiming to offer baby safe cleaning products. But only a handful of them is true to their claims. Many brands combine natural substances with toxins and synthetics. The worst part is they won’t even disclose all their ingredients on the product label. So you need to be careful of those misleading brands.
Buying good baby-friendly cleaning supplies can be advantageous to you in many ways.
- Non-toxic: Cleaning with products containing toxic substances can be hazardous to your and your baby’s health. This should be the most obvious reason to get baby-friendly cleaning products in the first place.
- Skin-friendly: While cleaning your skin might get exposed to the chemicals present in the cleaning products. Although you can wear gloves, it is wiser to use baby-safe products as they are less harsh on your skin.
- Not harmful to the environment: Many baby safe cleaning products are eco-friendly. You should be using more of these products as they are less harmful to the environment. Unlike traditional cleaning supplies, baby safe cleaning products are free of toxic chemicals.
How to Choose the Best Baby Safe Cleaning Products?
Baby-safe cleaning products are popular because they are free of harmful and toxic chemicals. They are safe for children, adults, as well as pets.
When buying baby-friendly cleaning products you should check the product label to learn the ingredients. The chemicals you should avoid are:
- Petroleum solvents
- Hydrochloric acid
- Glycol ethers
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
If you notice any of these chemicals printed on the product label, you know that it is not safe for babies. These chemicals can pose serious health threats if ingested accidentally. For babies, even breathing in the fumes can be harmful.
An average household uses a wide range of cleaning items. This includes dishwasher detergents, laundry detergents, drain cleaners, floor cleaners, toilet cleaners, and more. No matter, what type of cleaning products you use, makes sure that it is safe for babies. After all, you wouldn’t want them to accidentally touch or ingest cleaning products and fall ill.
Cleaning products containing toxic chemicals can lead to various health issues like respiratory problems, liver and kidney issues, headaches, diarrhoea, and even blindness. When buying cleaning supplies for your home, check for markings such as:
If you find any of these words on the product label, you should read the ingredients to learn what it contains. The presence of any of these strong words indicates that the product is not safe for kids, and you should keep it away from their reach.
When buying the best baby safe cleaning products make sure to pay attention to these details.
1. Identify health concerns and allergies
When buying a new baby-friendly cleaning product for your home, you should consider your family member’s unique requirements. For example, is your kid allergic to sulfates, parabens, or any other chemical? Or do you have anyone who is immunocompromised? These are some important things you should remember when selecting the best cleaning products. This will help you to decide on which products to choose and which ones to avoid.
It is always recommended you get cleaning solutions that are odour-free. This also includes products that come with a strong fragrance. The ingredients used for fragrances may cause watery eyes, headaches, sneezing, and respiratory irritation. Also, it is not safe for small kids to inhale such a strong smell as they are more sensitive to chemicals. If your kids have asthma or allergic problems, you should completely avoid fragrant cleaning solutions for your home.
3. Know what to avoid
Due to increasing awareness of people about products safety and impact on the environment and health, some cleaning solutions are no longer considered safe, especially for kids. For example, chlorine bleaching was once considered to be the top choice in cleaning solutions. But today, chlorine-based cleaning products are considered harmful for both kids and adults. Luckily, there are many other alternatives for you to choose from.
Keeping your house clean while taking care of your baby’s safety is what every parent should do. If you are still using traditional cleaning products, it’s time for you to switch to better alternatives for everyone’s health and safety.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Safe Cleaning Products?
Most cleaning brands claim to offer the best baby safe cleaning products. But not all of them are to be trusted. As already mentioned above, some brands are misleading. As responsible parents, you should avoid buying such brands.
When it comes to buying baby safe cleaning solutions, there are a few important factors or features that you should remember. To help you out, we have explained all those important features in the pointers below.
First thing first, you must always check the list of ingredients before buying a cleaning solution. It is not very wise to blindly trust the claims of brands. You should rather check it for yourself.
Check the label of the product where you will find all the ingredients used in it. If you see any harmful chemicals, you should avoid buying that product. The addition of toxic chemicals makes a product unsafe for both kids and adults. Not just that, but it is also harmful to the environment. You should rather target products that contain natural substances or are eco-friendly.
2. Cleaning power
The next important thing to check is the cleaning power of the product. Selecting a baby safe cleaning solution is great, but at the same time, you need to make sure that it is efficient in cleaning.
In this case, you should look for all-purpose natural cleaners that can be used across a variety of surfaces. These cleaning solutions are usually more powerful and popular than other products.
3. Safety rating
Some cleaning products may appear to be safe as they are made of natural ingredients. But the tricky thing is they can be still harmful to your baby’s health. For example, some fragrances can cause respiratory issues, allergies, or other problems. This is why you should check the safety rating of the product before getting it home.
The best cleaning products are the ones with an A or B rating. A-rated cleaning solutions have the lowest concern as they are not harmful to health and the environment. Even B-rated products are of low concern. Regardless of the rating of a cleaning product, you should keep it away from your kids, so that they can’t touch or ingest it.
If you are planning to get a new baby-friendly cleaning product, it is always good to check the reviews first. This will give you an idea about the product’s performance and how other users like it.
You can check feedbacks and product reviews online. Most feedbacks given by other users are genuine. Based on the feedback you can decide whether to get the product for your home or not.
5. Sustainable packaging
Some cleaning solutions come with sustainable packaging. For example, they are made with biodegradable or recycled materials.
Getting natural and baby safe products are not enough. You should also care for the environment. Look for products with sustainable packaging, so you can help reduce waste.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Safe Cleaning Product Cost?
Like any other product, baby-safe cleaning solutions are also available in different price ranges. From cheap baby safe cleaning products to high-end solutions, you can get products as per your budget.
But in many cases, affordable baby safe cleaning products are not very efficient. Considering that your baby’s safety is your priority, we recommend you to opt for high-end baby safe cleaning products that are trusted by many people.
The average cost of baby safe cleaning products starts from $6 and can go up to $25 or higher.
Using baby-friendly cleaning products for your home is safe for everyone. The speciality of these cleaning solutions is that they are free of toxic chemicals that are harmful to health and the environment. By switching to baby safe cleaning solutions you can bring a better and healthier change to your home. Look for top-rated cleaning solutions that are made of natural ingredients. But before getting it home make sure to check the product label.