Top Rated Baby Puzzle Games
- Wooden vehicle puzzle kit: you will receive 6 pieces of vehicles baby wooden puzzles in different patterns, including aircraft, ship, excavator, submarine, rocket, tractor, which can meet boys and...
- Reliable material: each wooden toddler puzzles is mainly made of wood material, which is safe and odorless, not easy to break or fade, corrosion-resistant, abrasion-resistant, serving for long term...
- Proper size: each kid wooden jigsaw toy is approx. 10.7 x 10.7 x 0.4 cm/ 4.21 x 4.21 x 0.15 inch (L x W x H), which is very convenient and lightweight for your boys and girls to pick up and play
- Eye-catching colors and patterns: these baby educational puzzles have beautiful bright vibrant colors and cute shapes, which can enhance boys and girls' capacities of learning colors and recognizing...
- Nice presents: it will be a nice choice for you to select baby wooden puzzles as birthday presents for your boys and girls, who will feel excited and happy to receive such an interesting and...
- GREAT TODDLER GAMES - Made with top quality child-safe materials, each matching eggs set contains 12 different basic shapes and 6 different colors. The shape of these smooth egg toys are perfect for...
- UPGRADED PACKING CASE - With this sturdy & durable container, non-toxic & tasteless, smooth corner, no harm to baby skin, the toddler learning toys can be packed easily. This is super convenient for...
- FUN TEACHING & TRAINING - 12 Shapes eggs get together to exercise children's hand-eye coordination and recognition skills, help preschoolers count, sort and match. Also these educational toys will...
- WONDERFUL HOLIDAY GIFT - Not only makes a great Easter gift, this color sorting toys can also be used as Christmas, kids party & game and birthday gift for toddlers, boys, girls and baby
- 100% SATISFACTION - We offer superb customer service. Please contact us in case you face any problem with the preschool learning toys, we're always happy to serve you and make you 100% satisfied
- [Multifunctional orchard cart] includes 1 bunny, 8 carrots, 10 cute worms and 12 fruit pieces. These contents are cleverly designed and arranged on a toy car. You can play carrots, rabbits and...
- [Children’s educational early education toys] Through a variety of interesting games, exercise the fine motor skills of babies over 18 months, train hand-eye coordination, develop children’s fruit...
- [Safety material and exquisite design] Wooden toys have large particles, polished edges, non-toxic water-based paint, exquisite appearance and bright colors, which not only meets the baby's need for...
- [Perfect interactive game] When children play alone, this is a good toy that can improve their patience and develop independent thinking and logical reasoning skills. When children and parents focus...
- [Creative and cute gifts] Toys are fun and can keep your children addicted for hours! It is very suitable for all occasions: parties, birthdays, holidays, Christmas and more. Give your children a...
- PLAYS THE BABY SHARKS SONG: Thick, wooden puzzle pieces trigger the popular Baby Shark Song. This puzzle requires two AAA batteries (not included)
- THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTERS: This adorable wooden puzzle features Mommy Shark, Daddy Shark, Grandma Shark, Grandpa Shark, and, of course, Baby Shark
- GREAT LEARNING ACTIVITY: Fun way for children to learn shape and sound recognition. Educational toys for 2 year old kids and above, like sound puzzles, are great learning tools
- SPIN MASTER PUZZLES, TOYS & GAMES: A world of jigsaw puzzles and the best family board games for kids, teens, and adults. Plus strategy games, card games, and classic board games like dominoes,...
- Proposed Value: ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYONE: Next time you get together with friends, bring along Spin Master board games, toys, or playing cards. We have activities for family game nights, birthdays,...
- 7 great puzzle games in 1.
- Spectrum Puzzle Games. Rotate and Swap each puzzle piece and complete the picture puzzle.
- Hidden Images. Find the puzzle piece in the picture as fast as you can.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Games. 12 piece, 48 piece, 160 piece and 260 piece jigsaw puzzles for kids and jigsaw puzzles for adults.
- Swap Puzzle Games. Re-arrange the pieces of a puzzle by swapping them into the correct positions.
- Finalist for the 2019 toy of the year (TOTY) awards for the Rookie of the year category - discover the fun and educational puzzle set recognized as one of the best New toys for kids introduced This...
- Young kids enjoy a beginner puzzle activity with huge play value - match the baby includes twelve creative puzzles with large Matching elements
- Kids play and learn with this puzzle activity - this set is great for training logical thinking, developing concentration and promoting hand-eye coordination
- Appreciate top quality and design - large pieces with colorful designs look amazing are made of high-quality, 2. 5mm thick cardboard, perfect for little hands
- Easy to take along for travel and put away - The handy box with sturdy handle makes it portable, easy to store and great to give as a great gift
- [Pieces Included] Two base board. One base board with 11 small vegetables pieces,Another one with 8 different kinds of fruit pieces.
- [Safe Design] All pieces of wooden pegs are non angular design. Prevent children from being injured during use. Kids and baby can play it safely. The board have been thickened, jigsaw is not easy to...
- [Easy Use] With the easy-grasp wood pegs, kids can pick up the blocks easily.Base image design,baby can match it quickly by the picture and put it on the right place.
- [Bright Colors and Shape] With a lot of color and pic. Children can learn it quickly. Good for Image memory training. It can also help kids to get their letter recognition, color recognition, visual...
- [Learn Skills] Not only that kids will get fun with it, but also learn hand-eye coordination,fine motor skills and problem-solving skills. PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS, BABY,BOYS AND GIRLS.
- 🌈【Montessori Shape Sorter】: This shape puzzle of stacking toys lets your child identify flat geometric figures through sight and touch. Knob shape puzzle educate toddlers different shapes...
- 🌈【Jumbo Knob Very Suitable for Small Hands】: The giant knob shape puzzle for babies can enhance children's two-finger grasping ability, recognize colors and shapes and matching ability, helping...
- 🌈【Baby Preschool Enlightenment Toys】: This wooden peg puzzles help kids Learn shape,color names and fine motor skills.Parents can cut out the mugshots of family members into the corresponding...
- 🌈【High-quality Shape Puzzle，Large Size】The quality of the puzzle is perfect for children of any age who are ready to learn shapes and colors. The puzzle board and puzzle pieces are very thick...
- 🌈【Holiday Gifts】: The toddler puzzles ages 1-3 are perfect for birthdays, New Years, Halloween, Children's Day, Easter, Christmas and other gift for kids.Allow your child to sit and play for...
- 【NO SHARP EDGE】 Made of natural pine wood, nicely painted and polished to eliminate splinters and sharp edge to be safe for little hands
- 【FUN & CHALLENGING】Size of the carrots are different and somehow similar which requires mental works, let your kids love the challenge of finding where the carrot fit
- 【CARROT HARVEST TOY】Have fun time on harvesting carrot and developing fine motor skill, preschool Montessori toys for toddlers to harvest the right carrot
- 【PERFECT GIFT IDEA】Our Wooden Marching Puzzle is packaged nicely to make it the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday, party & any other occasions
- 【100% MONEY BACK 】Full refund within 30 days. Buy with confidence and give kids the fun of solving Carrot Harvest Matching Puzzle
- 🍎WOOD LACING FRUIT TOY: Wooden Lacing Big Apple Toy is a new kind of learning toy for Toddler. This Apple lacing toy is an exceptional gift for boys and girls.
- 🍎IDEAL FOR PRACTICING FINE-MOTOR DEVELOPMENT: Doing traditional teaching Montessori activities helps to inspire children and develop lacing and sewing skills, strengthen their fine-motor skills and...
- 🍎ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: A cute wooden caterpillar is connected to the apple toy by a 30-inch lacing string. When children thread the string through the holes of the apple, it looks like the caterpillar...
- 🍎STURDY WOOD TOY: Lacing big apple is made of high quality wood with non-toxic water paint, no chemical smell, up to safety standard EN71.
- 🍎SIZE & RECOMMENDED AGES: 5.91 x 5.51 x 1.02 inch,easy for small hands to hold and play. Perfect Christmas Gift / Birthday Gift. And it is also large enough to prevent accidental swallow.Suitable...
Last update on 2023-01-08
Baby Puzzle Games Buying Guide
Puzzles are designed to test people’s ingenuity and problem-solving skills. You may presume that little ones are too young to deal with complex puzzles, but they can surprise you! Children consistently test their knowledge.
Creators design baby puzzle games specifically to entertain kids and improve their cognitive abilities. Parents usually treat puzzles as another toy, but it is pretty beneficial for little ones.
We have described some amazing benefits of baby puzzle games in this post. It will also help you in finding the best puzzle games for your kids!
Benefits of Baby Puzzle Games
The following benefits make puzzle games quite essential for the better development of children:
Do you want to improve your child’s attention span? There is no other better game than a puzzle game. Kids get engaged when they get a puzzle game to solve. They eagerly search for the next right piece of the puzzle.
1-2 years old babies may not be able to concentrate much longer. A 3-5-year-old child will certainly spend 6-15 minutes finding the right piece of the puzzle. Regular practice can easily improve the baby’s concentration span by up to 20 minutes.
Puzzles are entertaining and challenging. Therefore, these games are best when it comes to improving concentration.
Everything is differently shaped in this world. Babies need to learn the difference between circles, rectangles, triangles, squares, and other such shapes. Most little ones get confused between squares. They eventually learn the difference, but puzzle games help kids recognize shapes much earlier.
Choose simple puzzles for babies and toddlers. Fitting geometric shapes is the best little ones can do. Toddlers start recognizing vehicles, animals, and shapes of people. So, they can tackle a few complex puzzle games with ease.
Babies and toddlers have very little knowledge of their surrounding space. They do not know how different objects are related to each other. It is called spital awareness and babies have very low spital awareness.
Experts believe puzzle games require spital perception. If you provide your child with a puzzle game, he can start developing relationships between different pieces of the puzzle. The process will be slow, but much faster than other kids.
The baby will learn how to find perfectly fitting pieces of the puzzle. It will improve your child’s spital awareness and understanding of the environment.
Improved motor ability
It takes time to develop fine motor skills. Most kids take up to two years to hold items steadily and use them. You can help the child improve small movements of the wrist, hands, finger, toes, and feet.
Puzzle games are perfect to improve the child’s hand-eye coordination. The baby will learn to hold puzzle pieces much longer. Regular practice will help him understand the right shape of the missing puzzles. He will automatically pick and fit pieces perfectly to complete the shape of the puzzle.
This game forces babies and toddlers to improve their grip. They first use their palm to hold pieces. Fingers get more active and thus babies learn how to hold things properly. So, get some colorful puzzle games to improve your child’s fine motor ability faster.
Better problem-solving skills
Babies are too small to cope with major issues. However, children are smart enough to solve simple problems when they start walking. When the child sees a puzzle for the first time, it confuses him. You need to teach the baby how to solve the puzzle and then the child will handle the rest of the job.
No baby learns to find and fit missing puzzle pieces in one day. Babies don’t even know what they are doing, but they find it entertaining. Accompany the child and teach him daily. It will take just a few months and your child will know what to do with those puzzle pieces. It is the best way of improving your toddler’s problem-solving skills.
How to Pick the Best Baby Puzzle Games?
You should consider the following factors when searching for the best baby puzzle games:
Various kinds of puzzle games are available on the market. Since you want that game to entertain your child, you should stay focused on the following two types of puzzles!
- Inset puzzles
You can find this kind of puzzle in foam, wood, and plastic materials. They come with a bit larger pieces and those pieces do not perfectly interlock. You can get a tray of the frame with this game in which the kid needs to fit the missing pieces. Peg and knob puzzles are parents’ favorite choices.
Most parents treat inset puzzles as normal toys, but experts believe these are perfect learning tools. If you are looking for a baby puzzle game for a 1-2 years old baby, inset puzzles can be the best pick!
- Jigsaw puzzles
Jigsaw puzzles are a bit trickier because they come with interlocking pieces. You can find this type of puzzle in many sizes, shapes, and numerous colors. Floor jigsaw puzzles are extremely popular, but you can also try some 3D ones!
Young children and toddlers won’t be able to solve jigsaw puzzles. These toys are designed for kids, who have a better understanding of shapes. A 3-year-old child can handle this kind of puzzle if you assist him during the process.
What are your kid’s favorite topics? Does he like to play with animal toys, watch cartoons, or enjoy the scenery? If the baby is interested in animals, a puzzle that creates the image of a puppy or a cat will be the best pick!
Toy manufacturers provide baby puzzle games with several images and characters. Let your baby decide what he wants if he has certain preferences. If not, a simple and colorful puzzle game will do the job.
There are so many themes to choose from and each theme features a different kind of puzzle. Start with simple games and gradually increase the difficulty level to keep the baby entertained while improving his problem-solving skills.
How many pieces of the puzzle are there?
A 5-year old baby will hardly take a minute to solve a 5-6 piece puzzle. It won’t be entertaining for him and the child will quickly lose interest in that game. You should consider the baby’s age and problem-solving skills before choosing the puzzle.
A 5-10 piece puzzle is designed to entertain 0-2 years old kids. Such games offer ample entertainment and training to learn how things work. Let the baby play with simple puzzles during his toddler years. Pick large size puzzles only when the baby has improved his fine motor skills.
Complex puzzles take time to solve and require improved cognitive abilities. Start buying games with a larger number of pieces when the kid starts solving jigsaw puzzles on his own.
The material used to make puzzle pieces
What does your child do whenever he gets his hands on a new thing? He will probably put that thing in his mouth and start chewing it. That’s pretty common among babies and it is their way of assessing things.
When you buy a puzzle game for babies, make sure it is made of high-quality material. Plastic and wood are two popularly used materials to prepare inset puzzles. Those materials do not break or deteriorate easily. You can look for a UL-approved product to ensure it is non-toxic and safe for young kids.
You will find puzzles made of cardboard when searching for large size puzzles. It is a common choice to prepare a 100-500 piece puzzle because that’s easy to produce, assemble, and disassemble. Cardboard puzzles are best suited for kids who have stopped chewing their toys. So, if your baby is older than 3, it is the best time to introduce cardboard puzzles.
What is the resultant image?
Do babies take interest in solving the puzzle? Most babies do not care about solving that thing because they like the image that came with the puzzle. When you have a young kid, you should ensure that he likes the image that came with the game. If that image attracts your baby, he will take a proper interest in creating that image. In other words, the baby will try his best to solve the puzzle and create the shape that game promises.
Consider your baby’s age before buying the puzzle game!
Age is the most important factor to consider when buying baby puzzle games. You can introduce the puzzle game when the child starts sitting. A 6-month old child can start holding puzzle pieces and playing with them. It is the best time to introduce inset-style puzzles. Those simple puzzles will provide all the benefits described in this post!
You should provide the baby with jigsaw puzzles when he is 1-3 years old. The transition from inset to jigsaw puzzles should be gradual. Assess how effectively and how quickly your baby solves those puzzles to increase the difficulty level.
Baby puzzle games come in numerous colors, shapes, themes, and with several difficulty levels. Follow the guide and get the best puzzles for your child to encourage him to learn faster and become smarter!