Table of Contents
Top Rated Baby Puzzle Games
- 【Larger & Safer】This upgraded sorting and stacking toy, designed with larger size geometric shape blocks, is much safer then the most common smaller ones. The toy sized for toddlers is easy for...
- 【Durable & Child Friendly】HELLOWOOD stack & sort toy, with solid rubber wood base and sturdy pegs, is made to outlast for years. Lead-free water paint, smooth glossed edges, worry free to leave...
- 【Countless Ways to Play】24 pcs shape blocks come in 6 gradient color schemes, inspire countless hands-on, imaginative ways to play. Sort by shape, color, create various buildings or patterns,...
- 【Play & Learn】This preschool learning toy is designed to promote early math and words concepts, color & shape recognition, imagination & creativity, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills,...
- 【Best Gift Choice】This high quality Montessori wooden toy coming in bright colors, excellent workmanship and cute package, is educational, fun, safe and parent-approved, will put big smiles on...
- SAFETY AND HIGH QUALITY: Toddler toys for young kids include high-quality, chunky wooden pieces to ensure tiny hands can easily grasp the pieces and complete the stacking puzzle. The edges of...
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY: This wooden sorting and stacking puzzle contains 20 pieces including blocks of 5 colors and 4 geometric shapes.It feeds the developing minds of young kids, helping them practice...
- DESIGN FOR TODDLERS: Our montessori toyis an easy game that involves mounting one piece on top of the another piece. The geometric blocks have the same size but different colors and shapes. While...
- IDEAL GIFTS FOR AGES 1-3 AND UP:The learning toys makes a great gift for kids 1-3 and up. Add the toddler puzzles to round out the hands-on play experience and give kids another engaging option for...
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Customer satisfaction is our greatest motivation, we produce developmental stacking toys to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not...
- [Multifunctional Orchard Cart] The multifunctional orchard cart includes cleverly designed items including a bunny, 8 carrots, 10 cute worms and 12 fruit pieces arranged on a toy car. You can play...
- [Children’s Educational Toys] Our Montessori toys are great choice for 2-4-year-old preschool children. With a variety of interesting games, you can exercise motor skills of babies over 18 months,...
- [Safety Material and Exquisite Design] The wooden toys have been designed with polished edges, painted with non-toxic water-based paint and have large particles that gives exquisite appearance. The...
- [Perfect Interactive Game] Children can play alone with these toys that will help improve their patience and develop independent thinking and logical reasoning skills. However, when children are...
- [Creative Gifts] These creative toys will not disappoint your children but will keep them engaged for hours. Give your kids an experience of visiting the orchard, picking fruits and exploring the...
- Great starter puzzles for early learning (AGE 2+)
- Helps with development of fine motor skills, problem solving, hand-eye coordination, and self-confidence
- Provides experience with math concepts such as sorting, classifying, comparing, sets, size, and spatial relationships
- English (Publication Language)
- Wooden Toddler Puzzle: Featuring vibrant and engaging puzzle pieces, each displaying a different color and shape, Pearhead’s Wooden Shapes Puzzle Toy becomes an interactive tool for learning colors...
- Developmental Milestones: As your little girl or little boy manipulates the big puzzle pieces, they enhance hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills, contributing to faster development during...
- Created to Spark Curiosity: This preschool peg puzzle is ingeniously designed to spark curiosity in young minds, encouraging learning and faster development during playtime.
- Safe Exploration: Designed for ages 12 months and up, the modern puzzle toy boasts round, smooth edges, providing a safe and secure play environment for your little one. Let them delve into the world...
- Made To Last: Crafted with FSC-certified materials and non-toxic baby safe paint, this is built to last. The durable design ensures that the joy of learning continues over time, making it a timeless...
- 🌈WOODEN LACING TOYS FOR TODDLERS - Fun wooden lacing toy for your kids that includes 1 lacing apple toy and 1 watermelon toy that can help develop your baby's lacing and sewing skills. A perfect...
- 🤩FUN MONTESSORI TOYS - Develop your child's imagination and hand-eye coordination with these fine motor skills toys. Just hold the worm on a string and put it through the holes of the apple or...
- 🌈TRAVEL TOYS FOR KIDS - These challenging and fun lace toys are great for car and plane travel. It's lightweight and it can entertain you child while you're traveling, it's the perfect plane...
- 🤩SAFE FOR KIDS - Wood lacing toy is made of beech wood with non-toxic paint, which is safe for your kids. It has no chemical smell and the style of fruits is realistic. The caterpillar can fit...
- 💖IDEAL GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY: This wooden string toy exercises your child's fine motor skills and independent problem solving skills, calms them down when they fuss, can be used as an Easter...
- NJ, Gear Girl (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 103 Pages - 02/11/2023 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- FUN AND ENTERTAINING 🎨 Wooden colorful magnetic shape puzzle 8 different shapes & Bright colors.
- IMPROVE SKILLS 🎨 Interactive & educational puzzle game helps preschoolers learn to sort & match shapes & colors. Improves fine motor skills and color recognition.
- CHILD FRIENDLY DESIGN 🎨 Perfectly sized for toddler’s hands. The chunky size and smooth edge makes it easy for little fingers to grasp.
- DURABLE & CHILD SAFE 🎨 made with tested top quality, BPA Free, Lead Free, Phthalate Free child safe wood, this toy is built to last. Great for ages 18 months 2, 3, & 4, years
- LIFETIME WARRANTY!! Customer Satisfaction Is Our Satisfaction - Feel Free to Reach Out To Us For Any Concern. We Love Our Customers!
- Universal app for all phones and tablets
- Large pieces, easy for children to pick and move in kids frozen bath matching puzzle
- Child safe buttons to prevent accidental entry to parent related pages
- fun for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, school children and pre-teens, designed for preschool boys and girls
- Bonus balloon-pop game & happy cheering after each correctly solved puzzle.
- ❤【CHALLENGING & FUN】 : USATDD Classical Tangram puzzle toys can help Training Kids imagination, improve eye-hand coordination and color & shape recognition. Get all the blocks back together on...
- ❤【MATERIAL TYPE】: 100% Nature Wood (Made of Basswood,nature and healthy, unlike other cheaper material),Very durable and compact, high quality and smooth surface ensure safe play. This product...
- ❤【FOR ALL AGES】This is a traditional way to teach mathematics in a jigsaw puzzle. Solving the problem by themselves helps to keep kids’ brain to stay focused.There is no age limited,both...
- ❤【COLORFUL & SIZE】:Contained 40 pcs with a reasonable sized board ( Length: 10.6" Width: 7 " Height: 0.39").The simple design and bright colors are perfect for sparking any imagination.This...
- ❤【ULTIMATE GIFT IDEA】No one falls out of love with the tangram puzzle. Perfect Christmas Gift / Birthday Gift. This classic puzzle game will never go out of style. Want to add this awesome...
Last update on 2024-01-31
Baby Puzzle Games Buying Guide
Puzzles are designed to test people’s ingenuity and problem-solving skills. You may presume that little ones are too young to deal with complex puzzles, but they can surprise you! Children consistently test their knowledge.
Creators design baby puzzle games specifically to entertain kids and improve their cognitive abilities. Parents usually treat puzzles as another toy, but it is pretty beneficial for little ones.
We have described some amazing benefits of baby puzzle games in this post. It will also help you in finding the best puzzle games for your kids!
Benefits of Baby Puzzle Games
The following benefits make puzzle games quite essential for the better development of children:
Do you want to improve your child’s attention span? There is no other better game than a puzzle game. Kids get engaged when they get a puzzle game to solve. They eagerly search for the next right piece of the puzzle.
1-2 years old babies may not be able to concentrate much longer. A 3-5-year-old child will certainly spend 6-15 minutes finding the right piece of the puzzle. Regular practice can easily improve the baby’s concentration span by up to 20 minutes.
Puzzles are entertaining and challenging. Therefore, these games are best when it comes to improving concentration.
Everything is differently shaped in this world. Babies need to learn the difference between circles, rectangles, triangles, squares, and other such shapes. Most little ones get confused between squares. They eventually learn the difference, but puzzle games help kids recognize shapes much earlier.
Choose simple puzzles for babies and toddlers. Fitting geometric shapes is the best little ones can do. Toddlers start recognizing vehicles, animals, and shapes of people. So, they can tackle a few complex puzzle games with ease.
Babies and toddlers have very little knowledge of their surrounding space. They do not know how different objects are related to each other. It is called spital awareness and babies have very low spital awareness.
Experts believe puzzle games require spital perception. If you provide your child with a puzzle game, he can start developing relationships between different pieces of the puzzle. The process will be slow, but much faster than other kids.
The baby will learn how to find perfectly fitting pieces of the puzzle. It will improve your child’s spital awareness and understanding of the environment.
Improved motor ability
It takes time to develop fine motor skills. Most kids take up to two years to hold items steadily and use them. You can help the child improve small movements of the wrist, hands, finger, toes, and feet.
Puzzle games are perfect to improve the child’s hand-eye coordination. The baby will learn to hold puzzle pieces much longer. Regular practice will help him understand the right shape of the missing puzzles. He will automatically pick and fit pieces perfectly to complete the shape of the puzzle.
This game forces babies and toddlers to improve their grip. They first use their palm to hold pieces. Fingers get more active and thus babies learn how to hold things properly. So, get some colorful puzzle games to improve your child’s fine motor ability faster.
Better problem-solving skills
Babies are too small to cope with major issues. However, children are smart enough to solve simple problems when they start walking. When the child sees a puzzle for the first time, it confuses him. You need to teach the baby how to solve the puzzle and then the child will handle the rest of the job.
No baby learns to find and fit missing puzzle pieces in one day. Babies don’t even know what they are doing, but they find it entertaining. Accompany the child and teach him daily. It will take just a few months and your child will know what to do with those puzzle pieces. It is the best way of improving your toddler’s problem-solving skills.
How to Pick the Best Baby Puzzle Games?
You should consider the following factors when searching for the best baby puzzle games:
Various kinds of puzzle games are available on the market. Since you want that game to entertain your child, you should stay focused on the following two types of puzzles!
- Inset puzzles
You can find this kind of puzzle in foam, wood, and plastic materials. They come with a bit larger pieces and those pieces do not perfectly interlock. You can get a tray of the frame with this game in which the kid needs to fit the missing pieces. Peg and knob puzzles are parents’ favorite choices.
Most parents treat inset puzzles as normal toys, but experts believe these are perfect learning tools. If you are looking for a baby puzzle game for a 1-2 years old baby, inset puzzles can be the best pick!
- Jigsaw puzzles
Jigsaw puzzles are a bit trickier because they come with interlocking pieces. You can find this type of puzzle in many sizes, shapes, and numerous colors. Floor jigsaw puzzles are extremely popular, but you can also try some 3D ones!
Young children and toddlers won’t be able to solve jigsaw puzzles. These toys are designed for kids, who have a better understanding of shapes. A 3-year-old child can handle this kind of puzzle if you assist him during the process.
What are your kid’s favorite topics? Does he like to play with animal toys, watch cartoons, or enjoy the scenery? If the baby is interested in animals, a puzzle that creates the image of a puppy or a cat will be the best pick!
Toy manufacturers provide baby puzzle games with several images and characters. Let your baby decide what he wants if he has certain preferences. If not, a simple and colorful puzzle game will do the job.
There are so many themes to choose from and each theme features a different kind of puzzle. Start with simple games and gradually increase the difficulty level to keep the baby entertained while improving his problem-solving skills.
How many pieces of the puzzle are there?
A 5-year old baby will hardly take a minute to solve a 5-6 piece puzzle. It won’t be entertaining for him and the child will quickly lose interest in that game. You should consider the baby’s age and problem-solving skills before choosing the puzzle.
A 5-10 piece puzzle is designed to entertain 0-2 years old kids. Such games offer ample entertainment and training to learn how things work. Let the baby play with simple puzzles during his toddler years. Pick large size puzzles only when the baby has improved his fine motor skills.
Complex puzzles take time to solve and require improved cognitive abilities. Start buying games with a larger number of pieces when the kid starts solving jigsaw puzzles on his own.
The material used to make puzzle pieces
What does your child do whenever he gets his hands on a new thing? He will probably put that thing in his mouth and start chewing it. That’s pretty common among babies and it is their way of assessing things.
When you buy a puzzle game for babies, make sure it is made of high-quality material. Plastic and wood are two popularly used materials to prepare inset puzzles. Those materials do not break or deteriorate easily. You can look for a UL-approved product to ensure it is non-toxic and safe for young kids.
You will find puzzles made of cardboard when searching for large size puzzles. It is a common choice to prepare a 100-500 piece puzzle because that’s easy to produce, assemble, and disassemble. Cardboard puzzles are best suited for kids who have stopped chewing their toys. So, if your baby is older than 3, it is the best time to introduce cardboard puzzles.
What is the resultant image?
Do babies take interest in solving the puzzle? Most babies do not care about solving that thing because they like the image that came with the puzzle. When you have a young kid, you should ensure that he likes the image that came with the game. If that image attracts your baby, he will take a proper interest in creating that image. In other words, the baby will try his best to solve the puzzle and create the shape that game promises.
Consider your baby’s age before buying the puzzle game!
Age is the most important factor to consider when buying baby puzzle games. You can introduce the puzzle game when the child starts sitting. A 6-month old child can start holding puzzle pieces and playing with them. It is the best time to introduce inset-style puzzles. Those simple puzzles will provide all the benefits described in this post!
You should provide the baby with jigsaw puzzles when he is 1-3 years old. The transition from inset to jigsaw puzzles should be gradual. Assess how effectively and how quickly your baby solves those puzzles to increase the difficulty level.
Baby puzzle games come in numerous colors, shapes, themes, and with several difficulty levels. Follow the guide and get the best puzzles for your child to encourage him to learn faster and become smarter!