Top Pick Baby Potty Seats
- Portable toddler potty seat, perfect for potty training boys and girls
- Contoured to hold child securely in place.Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Nonskid edge ensures that seat doesn't move
- Built in handles for added security
- "Feet" for easy stand up storage; Material: Plastic
- FITS MOST TOLIET SHAPES AND SIZE: SKYROKU kids potty training seat fits all standard size and elongated toilet seats(like V/U/O shape.NOT for square ). Foldable design make the potty training ladder...
- SPECIL DESIGN: This upgraded toilet seat contains many advantages:(1) design for adjustable ladder for different height; (2) design for protecting the spine; (3) design to avoid splashing urine; (4)...
- SUPER STURDY: Made of PP material, can hold 75kg(165lb) mostly, sturdy enough when your toddler climbs up/down. Also environmental friendly.
- TRAINING TODDLER:This toilet trainer ladder is both suitable for boys and girls with pee catcher design and it is very cute one with pink and blue color , which makes her or him super interested in...
- SAFE AND DURABLE: This potty seat is safe to use with our anti-slip design for the pads and ladder. It will prevent the seat from shifting, which means your kids can climb up and down to use the...
- Our Potty Training Chair has handles allowing your child to comfortably gain confidence when using the bathroom as a beginner
- Specially Designed Splash Guard: Prevents urine from spilling out of the toilet and keeps your bathroom clean!
- Easy to clean: The inner seat of the potty is easy to slide out, empty, and clean.
- The stylish pink color is perfect for girls
- Includes 10 year Manufacturers warranty
- Our unique potty ladder offers convenience and confidence!
- Adjustable height with 2 additional steps - compatible with most home toilets
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Comfortable soft cushioned seat
- Safe & Effective: Non-slip texture on steps prevents slipping, Convenient handles promote stability
- INCLUDES: (1) Soft Potty Seat, (1) Step Stool
- SOFT POTTY SEAT: Fits on regular and elongated toilets
- STEP STOOL: Lightweight and skid-resistant
- FUN CHARACTERS: The Baby Shark undersea crew will help make potty training more fun!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Potty seat and Step Stool are easy to clean, simply clean/wipe down with mild soap and water
- MADE IN THE USA: Durably constructed potty seat is made in the USA and built to last.
- EASY GRIP HANDLES: Patented easy grip handles help build confidence and security.
- FITS MOST TOILETS: Securely fits on most regular and elongated toilets.
- SAFE DESIGN: BPA & Phthalate Free.
- SIMPLE CLEANING: All components come apart for an easy clean that gets every inch.
- FITS MOST TOILETS: Fits securely on most regular and elongated seats
- CONVENIENT AND SAFE: Patented easy-grip handles provide extra security and stability for your child to also help build confidence while potty training
- DURABLE AND CONVENIENT: Polypropylene construction ensures easy use of this potty training seat until your child is ready for the regular toilet; Easy to clean by removing the soft cushion and washing...
- STYLE: PinkFong Baby Shark and the family sing and swim through the sea
- NOTE: Potty hook not included; Made in the USA
- This real-feel potty imitates a real flushing sound and cheers for your kiddo too! The cushioned seat and soft aqua color make this seat inviting for both boys and girls, and the built-in splash guard...
- Removable seat doubles as an independent training seat, compatible with most standard toilets.
- Keep your potty clean and odor-free with custom fit liners and make cleanup a breeze too! 5 free liners included. The inner bowl can be removed easily for quick cleaning as well.
- Spacious baby wipe compartment and extendable rod for toilet paper make this a favorite for parents. Non-slip grips keep the potty secure, and the light and compact design allows for easy transport.
- Patent Pending
- Our Folding Travel Toilet Seat fits most standard and public toilets securely, and works great for boys & girls.
- Award winning: 1st place winner of the 2019 Drug Store News/ECRM Buyer’s Choice Award!
- Perfect for on the Go: Small, lightweight, and includes a free travel bag that makes it easy to take around.
- 8 super-suction cups keep it very sturdy, allowing toddlers to gain confidence when using the bathroom as a beginner.
- BPA-Free materials. The manufacturer includes a 10 year warranty.
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE - Non-slip strips and adjustable levers keeps the potty training seat securely in place, the grip handles offer additional security.This increases your baby’s confidence and...
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STYLISH DESIGN - You’ll love how easy our potty training seat is to clean as well as its stylish design. It stays more sanitary with the firm seat because there are no crevasses...
- APPLICABILITY - The potty training seat suitable for 1-7-year-old children, most toilet,unisex.
- HEALTHY MATERIAL - High-quality thickening and environmental protection PP material built-in high elastic sponge,our potty training seat do not contain any harmful substances, protect baby skin,soft...
- LIFETIME MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - All VIBOE products come with a lifetime guarantee. If you experience any unsatisfied with our Potty Training Seat for all the lifetime of the product,...
Last update on 2023-05-20
What is a Baby Potty Seat?
A baby potty seat is a tool that makes the opening hole of the toilet smaller, more adaptable for children. They, therefore, prevent the risk of the child falling inside. In this way, the size of the toilet will be more suitable to accommodate the baby. It is not only a useful device to train children to use the toilet, but also to avoid having to resort to the potty, which is smaller and slows down the transition to the toilet.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Potty Seat?
At some point in a baby’s life, it is time to take the diaper off. This is the time when the little ones have to learn how to use the toilet properly. Parents can facilitate this phase by choosing a very comfortable tool, namely the toilet reducer or the potty seat. This will give freedom to your child.
How to Choose the Best Baby Potty Seat?
There are various types of potty seats on the market. The most popular are the:
- Potty seat with handles: This has side handles, which serve to ensure greater safety and stability for our child.
- Potty seat with a ladder: This version looks like a real stool. With this seat, the child can toilet independently without being put on the seat. They will climb the seat, without the help of mom and dad. And while they sit, the upper step can be used as a footrest. Of course, adult supervision is always recommended but these are very ergonomic.
- Travel potty seat: Compared to the classic model, the travel toilet reducer is foldable. So, it can be easily transported when you are away from home. Some variants emulate the potty effect, thanks to the support legs.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Potty Seat?
There are criteria to be taken into consideration to make the right choice.
- Take note of the size and shape: It must be the most suitable for your toilet. You have to take note of whether you have an elongated, round, or special geometric toilet shape. So it’s good to measure the toilet bowl to know what size of seat to buy for your child.
- Presence of rubber pads: Moreover, there must be rubber pads along the seat. This prevents it from moving, especially when the child is sitting on the toilet.
- Comfortable features: A potty seat with a step ladder for example can increase the independence of your child while using the toilet. Some even have a raised structure at the front of the seat to prevent the child from slipping forward while toileting.
- Choosing the colored potty seat: This is not a fundamental factor for comfort, but it certainly is in terms of aesthetics. Children are attracted to colors and designs, so try to indulge them by choosing a fun model. There are potty seats for boys and the girls and these are generally classified by color: pink, purple, orange, and yellow for girls, blue, grey, green for boys.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Potty Seat Cost?
The classic potty seats are the least expensive. The cheap and affordable models generally have an under $20 price range. High-end potty seats are products with cushions, sounds, and ladders. They cost more than $20, with some selling for under $50.
The potty seat is a tool to be applied on the toilet. It allows the child to sit on the toilet, without the risk of falling inside. Therefore, it is a valid alternative to the potty. Finally, consider the size and the bowl shape, the sex of the baby, the presence of ergonomic features when choosing.