Top Pick Baby Locks
- Package includes 6 pieces of child safety strap locks. Protect babies and pets from getting injured while they are exploring your home.
- Bates child safety strap locks are made of high-quality ABS plastic, and the strap is made of high-quality PE plastic that can bear high tension force. 3M adhesive will hold toughly and does no damage...
- You can adjust the straps from 3 to 7.7 inches to fit any size of appliance and furniture. Just choose the length you need before installation.
- Bates child safety strap locks are easy to use for adults but nearly impossible for a child to figure out - even if they can, they lack the finger strength to depress the buttons easily.
- Ensure your baby or toddler is safe by securing cabinets, appliances, drawers, refrigerator, trash bin, toilet seat, and more. With these child locks, you can keep your stuff neatly organized as your...
- Quick for adults but a nightmare for toddlers! Like you, we're tired of cabinet locks that are strenuous for adults. And best thing is installation takes seconds!
- Skyla a known brand that strives to provide value. Rest assured we took care to make your life easier, not stressful
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Trusting Skyla never costs you a thing. If you are not satisfied, we even let you keep the product. Yes, that's how much we stand by our product. Try us
- UPGRADED VERSION - taking to heart feedback from our customers, this new version features a longer hook arm that works even in kitchens with countertop overhangs. It also has greater adhesive surface...
- EASY FOR ADULTS TO OPEN, SECURE AGAINST KIDS - The locks can handle at least 20lbs of pull tension, more than enough to keep cabinets locked against kids. Meanwhile, parents and adults can easily open...
- EASY AND DAMAGE-FREE INSTALLATION - No tools required! These are installed using strong 3M adhesives. You won't need to drill holes and screws into your cabinets, drawers and cupboards, and the...
- INVISIBLE DESIGN - unlike other magnetic and knob locks, these locks are hidden behind your cabinet and furniture doors, and hidden away from your curious children's attention. Your kitchen and...
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - these latches will fit your cabinetry whether they have crossbars or not, and regardless of size. For cabinets without crossbars, the supplied buckles will lock the latches in...
- Quantity: you will get 10 pieces u shape child cabinet locks, enough quantity for you to prevent your little baby or smart baby from reaching off-limit rooms, keeping them safe with closet, cupboards...
- NOTICE: the concave of the slider is insides, otherwise it just slides off, and do not use in front of toddlers or pets in case of they learn to unlock; Easy to install:The practical design makes this...
- Sturdy ABS material: made of quality ABS material ensuring more durability, the child safety cabinet lock is designed to work well with cabinets or cupboards with knobs or handles in a row; Please be...
- Wide applications: these cabinet locks can help to prevent your little ones from reaching to kitchen cabinets, side by side refrigerator, cupboards, storage doors and make them stay out of trouble,...
- Convenient and novel design: childproofing and home safety can be achieved through the sliding cabinet locks; This adult friendly, stylish and slim design of the child proof product allows adults to...
- Keep Baby Safe: Prevent your babies’ fingers from being hurt by cabinet’s doors or dangerous objects in it. It is easy for adults to open while extremely difficult for toddlers.
- Durable Material: The locks are made of superior and durable ABS material. Nontoxic and odorless, it is difficult to be damaged by toddlers. Provide long lifespan service.
- Wide Application: These 4 packs of safety locks measure 3.93*1.48*0.39 in, perfectly lock the cabinets, drawers and cupboards. Lock all dangerous things and protect your babies away from danger.
- Easy Installation: No drills or tools needed. Easily install the cabinet locks with 3M adhesive tapes. Heat the adhesive tapes with drier for about 2~3 seconds, peel off the backing film of adhesive...
- Customer Support: We are confident of our product and know you will like it, just in case you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us directly.
- Secures cabinets, drawers, appliances, toilet seats, and more
- Requires dual button operation to release, release and rotate when not in use
- Flexible strap allows latching around corners
- Easy to install with provided adhesive won't damage furniture and is easy to remove
- Features a double layer of security providing tamper resilience and double locking protection
- 【AUAITTECH CABINET LOCK】The two buttons are applied simultaneously and evenly, and the side slide can be unlocked. Children are limited by the way of thinking and hand force, making it more...
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】suitable for various mushroom-shaped knobs and D-shaped or ring handles, such as cabinets, side-by-side refrigerators, cabinets, storage doors, drawers, etc.
- 【HIGH SAFETY】It is made of safe ABS plastic, does not change color, has no smell, and cares for every member of the family with peace of mind.
- 【ADJUSTABLE】With a long U-shaped latch, the maximum locking length can reach 5.5 inches. This gives you the flexibility to adjust the lock to different handles and configurations.
- 【AFTER-SALES SERVICE】If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will reply to your email within 24 hours and provide you with the best solution.
- ✅Security design: Cabinet locks for babies , baby proofing cabinets, child locks for cabinets bring safety to your kids and pets.Dimension:7.3x2.1x0.55inch.
- ✅Space-saving: Cabinet locks, child proof cabinet latches, drawer locks baby proofing made the room tidy.
- ✅Tool-free Installation: Baby proofing can be easily put on the cupboards and drawers handles.
- ✅Easy to install: Child safety cabinet locks just install within 3 seconds.
- ✅Benefits: If the product has quality problems, it can be replaced for free.
- Baby Proof Cabinet Latches with 12 Extra 3M Adhesive Tapes: these safety locks use heavy-duty but removable 3M strips so you do not need to worry about the permanence of screws or drilling holes to...
- Childproof Drawer Latches for All Kinds of Cabinets and Drawers: these child safety locks are multipurpose and work well on various items from cabinets and drawers to appliances. The extra-long length...
- Quick Easy to Install Child Proof Drawer Locks with No Tool: with highly graded pre-applied 3M adhesives, it takes no time to install the child locks effortlessly. Simply peel off the plastic covering...
- Child Proof Cabinet Latches Require No Keys for Easy to Use: you don’t have to worry about misplacing a key with these baby safety latches, making them an ideal child-proofing option. Babies under 2...
- Drawer locks for baby proofing with Supreme Quality and Safe Material: The child locks are made of eco-friendly and premium high-quality ABS material, which has a strong resistance to corrosive or...
- ❗❗❗ TIPS: To ensure that your child can't unlock the child lock, you need to CUT OFF the extra part of the strap.❗❗❗
- 👶 [ NO DRILLING REQUIRED ] This child lock is fixed in the required position with 3 pieces of strong double-sided adhesive tape. It is not easy to fall off, and there is no need to drill a hole. It...
- 👶 [ ADJUSTABLE ] The strap of the child safety lock can be adjusted, and it can match any of your needs well, so you can choose with confidence.
- 🐱 [ SUITABLE FOR BABIES & PETS ] This child lock is suitable for preventing babies, cats, dogs and other pets from opening refrigerators, cabinets, toilet lids, shelves, lockers, doors and so on.
- 👶 [ QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION ] These children safety locks can be easily and quickly installed without the help of other tools.
Last update on 2023-04-28
What are Baby Locks?
Baby locks are child safety products usually made from non-toxic plastics (ABS and PE), materials that respect the environment and your child’s health.
To adapt to your needs, all the accessories that make up the kit are adjustable and flexible. You can adjust their length (usually from 8cm – 18cm) according to the size of your furniture. Usually white, they are discreet and will blend into any decor.
Versatile, these door locks can be used on cabinets, refrigerators, windows and many other tools or furniture that require secure closure.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Lock?
Toddlers are often curious. They tend to slide their hands all over the place. And to avoid injuries and prevent them from nosing through your items, it is essential to put in place an effective protection system to protect their fragile little fingers.
How to Choose the Best Baby Lock?
Baby locks are available in different designs and types. These include:
Spring action locks: Spring-loaded cabinet locks are popular because they are inexpensive, easy to install, and fit most cabinets. These locks let the cabinet be opened approximately one inch prior to the latch engaging inside the door, avoiding it from opening further.
Adhesive childproof cabinet: Adhesion systems are often by a magnet or by a sticky installation. They are both effective, although the former has a better lifespan.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Lock?
Being a safety accessory, a baby lock can’t be chosen on a whim. Some of the factors to consider include:
The efficiency of the system: The ideal would be a device that will give the most inquisitive and resilient child a hard time. Again, there are various types of locks, there are those which are specially designed for doors and those which are reserved for drawers or cupboards. For convenience, some models prevent the doors from slamming.
Ease of installation: Normally, one should have no trouble installing this little accessory on a house door. As you have to put it on and take it off every day, and sometimes several times a day, you would get bored easily if it were not easy to put on. Finding the right compromise between ease of installation for an adult, but a puzzle for a child would be ideal.
100% non-toxic: The baby lock should be made with 100% non-toxic and odorless materials that allow your baby and/or child to live healthier and safer lives. The lock should be lab-tested just for your children.
Decorative features: You may think that this is a trivial point, as it is a small device that could easily go unnoticed. This is partly true, except when it is necessary to install it on the door of the living room or that of the dining room, while in view to guests.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Lock Cost?
Good-quality but cheap baby locks cost less than $10. Depending on the number in the set, affordable locks sell for under $20 while the high-end baby locks cost more than $20 but usually less than $40.
Your child has started to move and wants to touch a little bit of everything. Have you thought about what he could pick up or touch that would be unsafe for him? With children at home, there is always a risk that they will injure themselves even with a simple door. To avoid having to worry every time, you will have to choose a good baby lock. Ensure it’s made of safe and environmentally-friendly materials. The lock system must also be efficient and easy to install.