Top Pick Baby High Chairs
- Easy wipe seat makes all that baby goo simple to clean
- Folds flat and stands on its own, making it easy to hide away
- Compact fold great for taking on the go
- No nonsense design sets up in just seconds. CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3 - This toy is not suitable for...
- 3 point harness keeps child up to 50 pounds secure
- 6-in-1 convertible high chair adjusts to your growing child's needs
- Innovative infant high chair design allows you to seat 2 children simultaneously
- 6 height positions and 3 recline levels to allow the high chair to adjust for easy feedings
- One-hand removable tray with dishwasher-safe, pull-out insert
- Removable seat back insert helps position your growing child at the table
- 4 Stages of use as your child grows - (1) Infant High Chair, (2) Baby Dining Chairs and Tray, (3) Toddler...
- 5 Point Safety Harness
- Machine Washable Seat Pad
- Usage from approximately age 6 months up to 50 lbs.
- For use by a child who can sit upright unassisted
- Booster high chair has 6 heights, and 3 recline adjustments
- Dishwasher safe tray has 3-positions, and operates with 1-hand
- Sit-right height adjustable high chair has a 3-point safety harness. JPMA certified
- Compact steel frame, freestanding fold, maximum weight is 40 pounds
- Light and stable, the Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Simple Fold Plus High Chair is designed to fold flat after your...
- Built to grow with your child, the full-size tray adjusts to three positions and includes a dishwasher-safe...
- Perfect for feeding your child wherever you go, this chair includes a built-in footrest to keep them...
- Specially designed to make mealtimes on-the-go a snap for you and your baby, this lightweight high chair folds...
- Sturdy, reinforced legs and a three-point safety harness keep children up to 50 pounds secure and comfortable....
- All the features of a full size high chair in half the space!
- Infant high chair & toddler booster in one: customize with 2 height adjustments & 3 recline positions
- Dishwasher-safe seat, tray & bonus tray insert for easy cleanup
- Machine-washable seat pad & 5-point harness
- Deep-dish tray design helps keep your little one from pushing food off the tray
- Wipeable and washable design for easier cleaning
- Convertible high chair becomes booster and toddler seat
- Keeps little ones secure with 3 point and 5 point harnesses
- Extra soft seat keeps baby comfortable. Wipe the metal frame with soft, clean cloth and mild soap
- Accommodates toddlers up to 50 pounds
- EZ-Seat: The High chair can be transformed to any height position to use as a Toddlers chair or as a...
- Safety: Heat Sterilization. The High Chair wood went through a state-of-the-art pressure-assisted...
- Dual Restraint System: The restraint system can be adjusted for a 5-point harness or a 3-point harness,...
- Ease of Cleaning: The chair is designed with several easy access points for parents to clean up. The...
- Warranty: 3-year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with optional low cost 1/2/3 years extended protection...
- Invite a fun character to mealtimes
- Compact and quick fold with no need to remove the tray: simple to store or take along on the go
- Easy-to-clean design with wipe able seat pad and tray
- 3-position adjustable tray with cup holder includes a dishwasher-safe insert tray
- For use up to 50 pounds, the 3-point harness keeps your baby secure as well as your growing toddler
- 7 stages to grow with baby and family, even offering a table and chair perfectly sized for your independent...
- The high chair folds compactly for storage when not in use
- 5 height adjustments provide the best fit for your dining table
- The tray attaches to the folded high chair legs for storage so all parts stay together
- 3-position removable footrest will ensure your growing child stays comfortable at mealtime
Last update on 2021-10-26
What are Baby High Chairs?
Baby high chairs are pieces of furniture designed to make feeding young toddlers and older babies easier. The seat is typically raised a fair distance from the ground for maximum convenience when you need to spoon-feed your little one from a standing position. Most baby high chairs are built to feature a wide base for better stability. The chair also comes with an attached tray at the arm where you can place the food while feeding your child. Baby high chairs feature several advantages. However, the most important advantage is that you don’t have to hurt your back bending or sitting awkwardly to feed your baby.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby High Chair?
Besides offering the right sitting position for your child, baby high chairs are also adjustable, featuring a footrest where your child can comfortably put his legs. With it, babies would no longer kick or fidget during mealtime. Instead, they’ll have a more focused and attentive mealtime.
How to Choose the Best Baby High Chairs?
Just like every other baby accessories, you want to ensure the best pick when you go to the market for your baby high chairs. Here, let’s review some tips that you can use to find an excellent baby food chair for your child.
- Consider space: One significant factor to consider when choosing a high chair for babies is space. There’ll be times when you’ll need to maneuver to reach your child when feeding them quickly, and you want adequate space to do it.
- Type of chair: The market is filled with different kinds of chairs, from high wooden chairs to full-featured high chairs and those with plastic or metal frames. The best high chairs are the ones that allow for easy, fun, and safe feeding. So once you are satisfied with your chair’s safety standard, it boils down to the family budget.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby High Chair?
Below, take a look at some of the features you should consider when buying a baby high chair.
- Check Functionality: The simple question to ask yourself is whether you can comfortably move your baby in and out of the high chair. In addition to convenient movement, you should also check other functionalities like tray, wheels, and lock.
- Safety features: You don’t want a high chair that will jeopardize the safety of your baby; hence, the need to check for sufficient safety features. Things like seat straps with good buckles will help keep your baby on the chair even when they struggle.
- Maximum Comfort: Feeding your baby sometimes takes time. Irrespective of the time taken to feed your child, you’ll want them seated for the period. While making your purchase, it’ll be important to ask yourself whether your choice is adequately comfortable for your child.
- Ease of cleaning: Babies are notorious for being messy eaters. This means you’ll need to consider ease of cleaning when picking a chair. Thankfully, most high chairs are designed with vinyl seats that are easy to clean. Bear in mind that more seams and crevices might mean a harder cleaning process.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby High Chair Cost?
Baby high chairs come with different designs and features, and their average cost can range between $30 and $300. Some of the cheapest baby high chairs go for as low as $29. However, you’ll get high-end baby high chairs with special features for as much as $299 or more.
Baby high chairs are great baby accessories designed to make feeding easier. They are generally designed to make food time fun for your child. They are so popular today that you’ll find different options in the market. But the best options are the ones that offer top-notch functionalities.