Top Pick Baby High Chairs
- MORE THAN JUST A HIGH CHAIR - Sure, the Tabletalk High Chair helps your baby take the first step towards independent eating, but its functionality goes beyond that. It also converts into a toddler...
- COMFORT FOR YOUR LIL ONE- Comes with three-height adjustments. A padded seat provides all the comfort your little one needs. Recommended for ages 6 months to 5 years
- CONVENIENT FOR PARENTS - Clean up is easy Simply pop the detachable inner tray into the dishwasher. To clean the seat, simply remove it and wipe down with a dry cloth or wet wipe. Comes in three...
- SAFETY FIRST - The Tabletalk Highchair is fitted with a 5 point safety harness and anti-skid feet. It meets all ASTM/CPSC standards. Dimensions of High Chair: 28″ x 23″ x 38″ Weight: 9.5 lbs;...
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO STORE - The lightweight Tabletalk Highchair is easy to carry from room to room and folds into a self-standing unit. The tray can be stored at the back of the highchair, making it...
- 4 Stages of use as your child grows - (1) Infant High Chair, (2) Baby Dining Chairs and Tray, (3) Toddler Stand Alone Chair and (4) Big Kid Table and Chair
- 5 Point Safety Harness
- Machine Washable Seat Pad
- Usage from approximately age 6 months up to 50 lbs.
- GROWING UP HAPPENS: 4 stages—baby high chair, tot booster, child stool, big kid chair
- HAPPY PLANET COLLECTION: Fabrics made with recycled materials as part of our Do More promise to Recycle, Reimagine, and Give Back
- DISHWASHER-SAFE TRAY INSERT: GoPlate tray insert doubles as a plate and reduces cleanup time
- MACHINE-WASHABLE AND WIPEABLE SEAT PAD: WashMe Seat Pad is smash-cake approved, because mini mealtimes should be messy .
- TRAY REMOVES WITH ONE HAND: Hands a little busy. No problem . 3-position adjustable tray removes with one hand
- Easy wipe seat makes all that baby goo simple to clean
- Folds flat and stands on its own, making it easy to hide away
- Compact fold great for taking on the go
- No nonsense design sets up in just seconds
- 3 point harness keeps child up to 50 pounds secure
- Messy eaters are no match for the Ingenuity Full Course 6-in-1 High Chair. The easy to clean design features 6 modes to grow with baby during mealtime
- 6 modes: from first foods chair to traditional high chair to chair top booster to a dining chair and toddler seat; when used as a booster and toddler chair it can seat two kids at once
- Feed Easy mini food tray for less mess and intimate parent-baby bonding, alongside the main tray for bigger bites; both trays easily slide out with a pinch
- Includes 2 recline positions for baby’s comfort and 5-point safety harness; fits babies from 6 months to toddlers up to 50 lbs, whichever comes first
- Harness straps and fabric seat pad are machine washable; dishwasher safe main tray and mini tray; full high chair assembled dimensions 40.9" (H) x 21.7" (W) x 38.2" (D) with 2 wheels for easy mobility
- MULTI FUNCTIONALITY: The award-winning Evolur Zoodle High Chair grows with your baby! Use it as a high-chair at the table, when your little ones start eating on their own. Convert it into a toddler...
- YOUR SAFETY FIRST: The Zoodle has a five-point safety harness with a padded shoulder belt cover, and non-skid feet. It meets ASTM f-833-18 standards. Little wonder then that it was a winner at the...
- STYLISH DESIGN: The eye-catching Zoodle is made of sturdy beech wood & hygienic food grade PP material. The padded seat is made of durable, lightweight & non-toxic PU fabric. You can choose from five...
- USEFUL FEATURES: The Zoodle has a 2-position adjustable double feeding tray as well as two foot-rests to keep pace with your growing little one! The high chair dimensions are 30Lx25Wx39H and the...
- EASY TO CLEAN: Don’t worry about cleaning up any post-meal mess! The seat cover is removable and extremely easy to clean after a messy meal! Wash with warm soapy water and you are good to go. Easily...
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that’s 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout.
- All the features of a full-size high chair in half the space! Fits on most dining and restaurant chairs
- Easily adjusts as your baby grows from infant to toddler with 3 recline positions and 4 tummy adjustments
- Deep, extra-large tray and tray liner with one-hand release help prevent spills
- Dishwasher-safe seat, tray, and tray insert, plus machine-washable seat pad and 5-point harness
- Manage the messiness with every thoughtful detail
- Wipes clean and includes dishwasher safe tray
- Keep baby safe and comfortable with 5-point harness
- Lightweight foldable design for portability and storage
- Ity by Ingenuity High chair fits from 6 months to 3 years
- 3 Modes of Use: Infant High Chair (in reclined seat position), Traditional High Chair and Toddler Chair (Tray removed and in lowest position)
- Streamlined and modern design with less nooks and crannies for crumbs to hide
- Seat reclines 3 positions
- 3-Position one hand operated, dishwasher-safe removable tray
- Multiple position height adjustment
- Safe and Comfortable Details: The safety and comfort of your little one is our priority, so we made sure the A-shape structure, adjustable legs and cushion, cross design in place. The 5-point harness...
- 3-Position Tray: Our chair contains a 3-position eating tray allows you to choose the best one to fit your baby.
- Skin-friendly Materials: Made of sleek breech hardwood and BPA-free plastic, will not harm your baby’s health. Smooth seats which wrapped in premium thicker leatherette will not harm your child’s...
- Easy to Clean: Max weight: 15 KG Appropriate for babies ages 6 months and up. The tray is dishwasher-safe, the seat cushion can be scrubbed , and the seat belt can be removable for cleaning.
- Fashion Modern Style: The classic and sophisticated look will surely be a beautiful addition to your home. The simple and modern style will fit into any decoration of your living room, dining room or...
Last update on 2023-05-19
What are Baby High Chairs?
Baby high chairs are pieces of furniture designed to make feeding young toddlers and older babies easier. The seat is typically raised a fair distance from the ground for maximum convenience when you need to spoon-feed your little one from a standing position. Most baby high chairs are built to feature a wide base for better stability. The chair also comes with an attached tray at the arm where you can place the food while feeding your child. Baby high chairs feature several advantages. However, the most important advantage is that you don’t have to hurt your back bending or sitting awkwardly to feed your baby.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby High Chair?
Besides offering the right sitting position for your child, baby high chairs are also adjustable, featuring a footrest where your child can comfortably put his legs. With it, babies would no longer kick or fidget during mealtime. Instead, they’ll have a more focused and attentive mealtime.
How to Choose the Best Baby High Chairs?
Just like every other baby accessories, you want to ensure the best pick when you go to the market for your baby high chairs. Here, let’s review some tips that you can use to find an excellent baby food chair for your child.
- Consider space: One significant factor to consider when choosing a high chair for babies is space. There’ll be times when you’ll need to maneuver to reach your child when feeding them quickly, and you want adequate space to do it.
- Type of chair: The market is filled with different kinds of chairs, from high wooden chairs to full-featured high chairs and those with plastic or metal frames. The best high chairs are the ones that allow for easy, fun, and safe feeding. So once you are satisfied with your chair’s safety standard, it boils down to the family budget.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby High Chair?
Below, take a look at some of the features you should consider when buying a baby high chair.
- Check Functionality: The simple question to ask yourself is whether you can comfortably move your baby in and out of the high chair. In addition to convenient movement, you should also check other functionalities like tray, wheels, and lock.
- Safety features: You don’t want a high chair that will jeopardize the safety of your baby; hence, the need to check for sufficient safety features. Things like seat straps with good buckles will help keep your baby on the chair even when they struggle.
- Maximum Comfort: Feeding your baby sometimes takes time. Irrespective of the time taken to feed your child, you’ll want them seated for the period. While making your purchase, it’ll be important to ask yourself whether your choice is adequately comfortable for your child.
- Ease of cleaning: Babies are notorious for being messy eaters. This means you’ll need to consider ease of cleaning when picking a chair. Thankfully, most high chairs are designed with vinyl seats that are easy to clean. Bear in mind that more seams and crevices might mean a harder cleaning process.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby High Chair Cost?
Baby high chairs come with different designs and features, and their average cost can range between $30 and $300. Some of the cheapest baby high chairs go for as low as $29. However, you’ll get high-end baby high chairs with special features for as much as $299 or more.
Baby high chairs are great baby accessories designed to make feeding easier. They are generally designed to make food time fun for your child. They are so popular today that you’ll find different options in the market. But the best options are the ones that offer top-notch functionalities.