Top Pick Baby Gliders
- Safe and Comfortable Material: With high craftsmanship and a classical appearance,RONBEI bassinet still...
- Adjustable Height and Feet: Adjusts to the same height as mom & dad's bed,adjustable feet retractable closer...
- With Music Box and Detachable Toy: Soothing sounds lull baby to sleep,relaxing music and sounds to add some...
- Air Mesh on Both Sides: This breathable fabric is also made to promote airflow, giving baby a cooler and...
- Quick & Easy Installation: It is super save-time assembling that you need to do is to push legs frames and...
- DIMENSIONS: 37" long x 22.5" wide x 31" tall
- SAFE and COMFORTABLE - Sleep soundly knowing that your baby is safer and comfortable. Your little one will...
- MOBILE- Lightweight enough to move from room to room, the Beside Me Dreamer can be used as a bedside...
- ADJUSTABLE- 6 position height adjustment allow the sleeper to accommodate to most beds.
- ACCESS- Easily lean over to nurse, comfort or just check on your baby during the night
- Front to back gliding motion
- Compact size; 1/3 the size of traditional swings
- 5 speeds
- MP3 compatible
- Toy mobile with reversible, removable toys
- Cool mesh fabric – breathable 3D air mesh
- Keep baby cool and comfortable
- 5 unique motions & speeds
- Bluetooth enabled – control motion & sound from your compatible smart device. Hold down the motion button...
- 4 built-in sounds
Last update on 2021-09-19
Choose The Right Baby Glider To Comfortably Feed Your Baby During Night
Is a baby glider highly essential? This is the common question most moms and moms-to-be have. But, remember that during the initial few months of birth, your baby needs you a lot. As he was so far in your womb, he had a lot of warmth inside. But, after his birth, he can get this warmth only when he is in your hands or close to you. This closeness can be provided by a baby glider.
What is Baby Glider?
A baby glider is a piece of furniture. Yes, it looks like a chair. But the difference is that it will move in gliding motion so that your baby can sleep comfortably. Not just the baby, but you can also sleep by safely holding the baby in a glider.
Why Should You Buy A Good Baby Glider?
A good baby glider is an essential furniture. You might have a baby crib at home. But, you need this at around 2 or 3 am daily. This is the time babies tend to wake up as they feel hungry. At these wee hours, you can comfortably sit on the glider to feed your baby. Also, the gliding action will ensure that your baby will fall asleep quickly. Once he sleeps, you can let him into the crib and can continue your sleep without any disturbance.
How to Choose the Best Baby Glider?
Here are some points to consider when shopping for baby gliders:
- Construction: The construction of the baby glider should be good enough. This is a piece of furniture that you will use even after your baby grows. So, make sure to check the quality of the construction before you invest.
- Comfort: When buying a baby glider, comfort is the utmost essential factor to consider. You should feel comfortable to sit in the glider and also you should be able to comfortably hold the baby and even feed him. Ensure whether this comfort is provided by the baby glider before you shop.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying A Baby Glider?
As you intend to buy the best baby glider, you will have to consider the features listed below:
- Choose a glider with an ottoman: When buying a baby glider, you should remember that you might have to feed the baby when sitting in the glider at night. So, it is better to check whether you can get a glider with an ottoman as a set. An ottoman will help you comfortably keep your legs in a raised position.
- Smooth gliding motion: It is essential to buy a baby glider that assures a smooth gliding motion. If the glider makes noise, it will be disturbing both to you and your baby. To prevent this from happening, check whether the gliding motion is smooth and does not make any noise before you buy a glider.
- High back and lumbar pillow support: Baby gliders with a high back will provide the right support for your neck and back. In the same way, check whether the furniture provides lumbar pillow support. This feature will bring better comfort to you to sleep sitting in the glider when your baby eats or sleeps in your lap.
How Much Does A Top-Rated Baby Glider Will Cost?
A top-rated high-end baby glider will cost you around $790. On the flip side, if you look for an affordable baby glider, you will have to pay somewhere around $500. You can very well find cheap baby gliders at this cost range. The average cost will be somewhere around $650 when buying this furniture.
Baby gliders are not crucial investments to ensure your baby’s comfort. But, it is a good addition to handle your baby when he gets up at night with hunger.