Baby Stuff Lab compares top-rated Baby Einstein Items For Toddlers by analyzing reviews and customer feedback. You can easily choose the right one from our Editor Pick List.
Top Rated Baby Einstein Items For Toddlers
Baby Einstein Toddler Jams Musical Toy, 12 months Plus
- Find baby's favorite genre with 3 distinct music stations
- includes 30+ melodies and sounds
- Colorful lights dance along to the songs
- Easy to grab and go for music anywhere
- Parent volume control for quieter playtime
Save $6.85No. 2
Baby Einstein and Hape Magic Touch Piano Wooden Musical Toddler Toy, Age 6 Months and Up
- Unleash your baby's creativity with their first piano toy; wooden piano magically makes music with just a touch; includes 3 sheets of music and 6 different songs
- Practice color coordination by matching the color-coded notes on the sheets to the keys on the piano; with 2 modes of play, babies can create their own original songs or discover familiar ones
- Volume control allows you to set the music to “low” or “high” depending on your environment and preference; higher end quality speakers ensure clear sound at either volume
- Ideal for ages 6-36 months; great gift idea for first birthday, toddler Christmas gift, or "just because" gifting; the fun lasts through toddler years
- Made from child safe and durable materials; assembled dimensions 8.9" x 11.7" x 7.0"; wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap; do not immerse in water; powered by 3 AA batteries (not included)
Save $5.90No. 3
Baby Einstein - My First Library Board Book Block 12-Book Set - First Words, Alphabet, Numbers, and More! - PI Kids
- Editors of Phoenix International Publications (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 01/21/2020 (Publication Date) - Phoenix International Publications, Inc. (Publisher)
Save $6.00No. 4
Fisher-Price Toddler Pull Toy, Classic Xylophone Pretend Musical Instrument with Mallet and Rolling Wheels for Ages 18+ Months
- Classic pull-along toy for mini musicians!
- Toddlers can use the tethered mallet to tap on the 8 colorful keys for fun sounds
- Pull string and easy-rolling wheels let toddlers pull it along anywhere
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- For toddlers ages 18 months and older
Save $1.61No. 5
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy, Ages 3 months +
- A best selling favorite with thousands of 5 star ratings
- Inspires a lifelong love of music. No Assembly Required
- Baby can switch between 10 total melodies
- Perfectly sized for ages 3 to 36 months
- Volume control is music to mom and dad’s ears
Toddler games for 2-5 year olds
- Arrange object by color, form, number and size.
- Use logic when selecting series of items.
- Put geometrical figures on the silhouette.
- Sort things in the right order.
- Restore pictures from memory.
Baby Einstein: Lullaby Classics
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- 03/16/2004 (Publication Date) - BUENA VISTA (Publisher)
Save $5.15No. 8
Baby Einstein 4-in-1 Kickin' Tunes Music and Language Play Gym and Piano Tummy Time Activity Mat
- The Baby Einstein 4-in-1 Kickin' Tunes gym entertains your baby with 4 modes: Laying, Sitting, Tummy Time and Take-Along; the included piano toy also ages up with your growing baby
- 70 plus sounds and activities and 25 plus minutes of music for endless entertainment; includes 7 detachable toys: crinkle medallion, triangle rattle, BPA-free textured music note, flash cards,...
- Piano toy features 2 modes of play: Free Play piano mode and Melody mode; introduces phrases in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French and German; bring the piano on the go.
- Includes 1 prop pillow for extra tummy time support; mat is machine washable – simply remove toy bar, piano and piano legs, and toys before washing; all toys are easy to wipe clean. Gentle cycle, no...
- Unisex baby gym ideal for ages 0 – 36 months; assembled dimensions 34.0x27.0x18.0"; powered by 3 AA batteries (not included)
Save $40.01No. 9
Baby Einstein Clever Composer Tune Table Magic Touch Electronic Wooden Activity Toddler Toy, Ages 6 Months +
- Press play on musical discovery with award-winning Magic Touch technology
- Music at your fingertips… just tap the wooden surface to play!
- Grows with baby from floor toy to standing table. Multiple kids can play at once
- Experiment with music and sound using 22 instruments and 3 modes of play
- “Freestyle” mode for music-making, “Learn” mode for language discovery, and “Silly” mode for giggles
Colors, Shapes & Counting DVD by Rock 'N Learn
- Recommended Grade(s): PreK+
- Type: Audio & Video
- Rock 'N Learn (Actor)
- Richard Caudle (Director)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2023-11-07