Top Pick Baby Changing Toppers
- CHANGING TABLE AND CHEST COMBO: Modern changing chest designed to match with any style nursery; Changing...
- EXTRA NURSERY STORAGE: Combination changing table chest includes 2 drawers and 2 spacious shelves for...
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Sleek metal handles for modern, designer look; Crafted with durable engineered wood,...
- AWARD-WINNING, CERTIFIED: 2020 Women's Choice Award for 9 out of 10 Customer Recommended Baby & Kids...
- DIMENSIONS: 38.74 inches (Height) x 34.09 inches (Width) x 18.78 inches (Depth); Maximum child weight of 30...
- 4" high sides keep baby safe. Size: 30" x 16" x 4"
- Quilted outer cover is 100% waterproof, phthalate free, non-toxic, non-allergenic, stain resistant and Easy to...
- Non-skid bottom prevents pad from sliding while changing baby
- Safety harness for baby with a quick release buckle
- Includes security strap for holding changing pad to changing table or dresser top
- ULTRA SOFT BUCKLE COVER FOR PREMIUM COMFORT: Ultra soft, plush buckle cover is soft on baby's skin for premium...
- WATER-RESISTANT CHANGING SURFACE: Changing pad cover made of a comfortable, durable water-resistant material...
- BABY SAFE: Featuring the added security of contoured walls and a safety belt to keep your baby in place
- NON-SKID BOTTOM: 2 straps and a non-skid bottom help secure this baby changing pad to your changing surface
- FITS STANDARD CHANGING TOPPER: Fits most standard changing toppers (16 inches x 32 inches - up to 30 pounds)
- Easy assembly
- Fits on any sturdy dresser top 35.5 Inches x 17.25 Inches or bigger
- Changing pad is sold separately
- Dresser is sold separately
- Assembled dimensions: 36.25 x 18 x 5.5 Inches (LxWxH)
- Universal fit, convert most standard double-dressers and table tops into a changing area for your baby
- Tray includes two smaller compartments and safety brackets
- Made with New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant MDF
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe
- Fits 31" x 16" changing pads (we recommend the M5319 Contour Changing Pad)
- Made with New Zealand pine wood and tsca compliant MDF
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step staining and painting process, lead and phthalate safe
- Safety bracket to secure tray to dresser included
- Fits 31" X 16" Changing pads (we recommend the M5319 Contour Changing Pad)
- Made from peva vinyl for ultimate comfort
- Contoured walls and safety strap keep baby comfortably and securely on pad
- Durable and easy to clean
- Measures 32 inch by 16 inch nby 4 inch
- Double layered for maximum durability
- PURE LOVE: Changing time, tummy time or massage time! When it’s time to lay baby down, the last thing they...
- SIZED JUST RIGHT: Your new woven basket set fits beautifully on any standard sized baby changing table. It’s...
- WITH SNUGGLY SOFT COVERS: Made with covered foam, our mid-density change pad is 1.2 inches thick! It’s...
- A BUNDLE OF DÉCOR JOY: Welcome baby home, with a home that also welcomes guests! This boho basket is hand...
- MADE WITH LOVE, FOR YOUR BELOVED: This set will arrive with all your changing baby essentials: Strong Changing...
- Bamboo is very soft fabrics, so baby stays comfortable during those tricky midnight changes..
- The softest and purest form of bamboo keeps discomfort at bay.
- Dimension: Fits most contoured changing pads, up to 16 inch x 32 inch.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- ❤Multi-Function Baby Changing Table: This diaper station can be used for changing cloth, changing diapers...
- ❤Foldable Design for Space Saving: After finished baby's tasks, our diaper changing table can be easily...
- ❤Large Storage Basket & Shelf: For parent convenience, equipped with a storage basket which includes 3...
- ❤Easy to Clean Waterproof Table: The top table of this diaper changing station is made of high quality...
- ❤Stable Compact Construction: Our diaper changing station is ideal for sturdy durability and great for long...
Last update on 2021-09-20
What are Baby Changing Toppers?
Let us first clarify what a baby changing topper is and why it is necessary to have at least one at home. A changing topper is a piece of furniture on which you can comfortably clean and change your baby. It is one of the best tools to have when having a baby. Thanks to these items, it’s easier to keep the changing table clean. Quick and practical, just put the cover directly in the washing machine and it comes out like new.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Changing Toppers?
When we become parents, especially for the first time, there are times when everyday life becomes insurmountable. At such times, it would take a thousand hands to accomplish everything. This is particularly the case with the baby’s bath and hygiene. In this sense, good baby changing topper covers are the ideal complement to make things easier for parents.
How to Choose the Best Baby Changing Toppers?
What types of changing mat are there to choose from. Below is a guide:
- Inflatable Changing Mat: Usually made of plastic, best for easy carrying. Just inflate and deflate it with each use.
- Bed with changing table: widely used for its practicality, because it is usually included in a large cabinet with a child’s bed and a few drawers to store clothes or diapers.
- Changing table: These are very similar to the bed with a changing table. It is placed on a chest of drawers to have everything you need for the change at hand.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Changing Toppers?
A few factors should be considered before choosing to buy a set of baby changing toppers.
- Components: The most popular component is the ecological fabric. It is characterized by its freshness and the fact that it lets your baby’s skin breathe. Waterproof plastic or cotton covers are also good alternatives. As the skin of the little ones is very delicate, there are now covers made with materials specially designed to improve their comfort. For example, the very soft textile fibers prevent the baby from slipping and ensure better safety.
- The cover: If the cover is too loose, it may move and the baby will fall. But if it’s too tight, it might tear or not be comfortable at all. It is better to take a larger cover, as you can adjust it easily. Of course, the ideal is for the cover to adapt perfectly to the type of mattress you have to ensure the comfort of your baby.
- Waterproof, absorbent, or disposable? Some covers are waterproof, which is very useful for dressing the baby after the bath. Others may be absorbent, so it doesn’t feel like it’s on a wet surface. Finally, there are disposable covers. These are very practical to carry in your bag and to use, especially when you change in public toilets.
- Patterns and design: Pediatricians recommend using covers with eye-catching and stimulating patterns. This way your child will be entertained and attracted by the figures and colors that surround him during the change.
How Much Do Top-Rated Baby Changing Toppers Cost?
Cheap baby changing toppers but with good quality can be found for an under $20 price. The affordable baby changing tables can be made of bamboo or vinyl pad. However, there are high-end baby changing toppers sold by established brands, featuring easy-clean design, removability, and/or waterproofness. These can reach up to $100 or more.
There are different types of solutions for changing a child, depending on tastes or needs. It’s up to you to choose the best model that suits you best to buy the right cover. It should be comfortable for you as well as for your baby.