Top Pick Baby Changing Tables
- CHANGING TABLE AND CHEST COMBO: Modern changing chest designed to match with any style nursery; Changing...
- EXTRA NURSERY STORAGE: Combination changing table chest includes 2 drawers and 2 spacious shelves for...
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Sleek metal handles for modern, designer look; Crafted with durable engineered wood,...
- AWARD-WINNING, CERTIFIED: 2020 Women's Choice Award for 9 out of 10 Customer Recommended Baby & Kids...
- DIMENSIONS: 38.74 inches (Height) x 34.09 inches (Width) x 18.78 inches (Depth); Maximum child weight of 30...
Last update on 2021-05-18
Baby Changing Tables to Make The Diaper Changing Task Easy
Are you wondering whether a baby changing table is really essential to buy? The thing to remember here is that it can double as a storage space as well with shelves beneath to store fresh diapers so that you easily take the diaper out and use it for replacing the dirty diaper. Read on to learn more about this baby furniture.
What is a Baby Changing Table?
A baby changing table otherwise called a diaper changing table is a parenting accessory or furniture. It will make the process of changing diapers hassle-free. You need not have to use a bassinet or have to run to the bathroom to change diapers when you have this furniture in your home.
Why Should You Get A Good Baby Changing Table?
A baby changing table will help you to easily place the baby on the top. Then, you can open the drawer or just reach the open shelf under the table and can get the diaper to easily change it. Of course, you love your baby a lot. But, the diaper-changing task can be one of the toughest things for you. But, you can make this task hassle-free with a good baby changing table.
How to Choose the Best Baby Changing Table?
When shopping for the best baby changing table, you should consider the following aspects:
- Consider the dimensions: Before you buy a baby changing table, you will have an idea of where to place it in your home. So, first, you should measure this space and should consider the dimension of the table before buying to check whether it will fit the space in which you have decided to place it in your home. When talking about dimension, you should check whether the height of the table suits the caretaker.
- Style and design: A baby changing table can look awkward when it does not go with the other interiors in your home. So, before you shop make sure that it fits the other interiors in your home.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying A Baby Changing Table?
The following features will make the baby changing table even more useful:
- Guard Rails: Irrespective of the type of baby changing table you buy for your kid, you know that it should be safe for your little one. So, do not forget to check whether the unit that you have shortlisted has guard rails or at least raised edges. This will ensure that your baby will not fall from the table when he turns all of a sudden.
- Storage space: When you have the right baby changing table with storage space, you need not have to look for a separate baby dresser. It will particularly help if you have space constraints in your home. The storage space will also ensure that you can quickly grab the diaper and dresses of your baby right under the changing table as against looking for them elsewhere.
- Safety straps: To provide better safety to your baby, the baby changing table should have straps. You can use the straps around your baby until you change the diaper and move him from the table.
- Hinged table: When you need only a baby changing table without storage space, you can look for a hinged table. It means that when you are on an outing with your baby, you can just fold it into the wall. Once you get back you can open it.
How Much Does A Top-Rated Baby Changing Table Cost?
You can find a cheap baby changing table at around $60. Not an affordable baby changing table but if you need a high-end baby changing table, you can find one at around $1400. The higher variants will have additional storage space and other features. The average cost will be around $175.
A baby changing table will provide a place of hygiene to change diapers as against doing it in different places in your home. So, do make the right choice and you will get the benefits for sure.