Top Pick Baby Bowls
No products found.
What are Baby Bowls?
Baby bowls are hemispherical containers that are used for mixing, holding, and presenting the baby’s foods. Baby bowls are made of sturdy materials that can preferably be microwaved and that are fall-resistant. Some models include a suction cup that allows them to be attached to the tabletop or highchair. Also, its texture must be smooth and PVC-free. Some bowls are divided into compartments to keep food separated in different textures, temperatures, and flavors.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Bowl?
The best baby bowls are specially adapted for toddlers. Their suction will keep them attached to the tabletop, preventing spills. Some have compartments and divisions that make them easy to control portions and keep foods with different textures and flavors separate, something extremely important when trying to introduce new foods so that they are accepted by the baby.
How to Choose the Best Baby Bowl?
There are various types of baby bowls. These include:
- Suction bowls: These are bowls with a base with suction. They are the best for babies who can’t do without spilling the bowl’s contents.
- Regular bowls: These have perfectly curve internal and external parts. They are stackable as they have no base.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Bowl?
If you want to choose a bowl for your baby, you must ensure that it meets some basic characteristics. Among the main ones are:
- Pick the right size: The size is important if you want to have a bowl that adapts perfectly to the tray of your baby’s chair. A good dimension for babies is around 7 inches in diameter and 4 inches of height.
- Ease of cleaning/dishwasher-safe: It is vitally important that the dishes you buy are very easy to clean. For this reason, it is essential that they can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Safe for the microwave: It should also be microwave safe. This is especially because this way you can have a bowl in which you can even heat food for your baby in a very simple way.
- Bamboo, porcelain, or plastic material? Some are made of bamboo or porcelain, but these will turn out to be more expensive. The most common are those made of high-strength plastic or medical grade silicone. In any case, you must make sure that the materials are of the best quality, and that they are completely free of dangerous chemicals.
- Base with suction: It is vitally important to bear in mind that for the baby to get his independence, he will have to learn to eat alone. For this reason, it is essential to get bowls with a suction base, which can ensure that the plate will always stay in place.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Bowl Cost?
The cheapest baby bowls are as cheap as around $7 for a set of three to five. Affordable baby bowls can be found in a price range of $10 to $15. Meanwhile, high-end baby bowls are made of bamboo. They are eco-friendly and cost more than $15 or more per piece.
You must bear in mind that these types of dishes are very practical. You may opt for stackable models. This way they will be much easier to store them and they will take up less space. Those with a suction base offer kids a way of eating independently.