Top Pick Baby Bottle Steamers
- Uses natural steam to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria without chemicals
- Sterilizes baby bottles and other baby products in just 2 minutes
- Measuring 6.5 by 11 inches, it fits in most microwave ovens; safety clips keep the lid securely closed and side grips stay cooler for safe handling
- Lightweight, compact design makes it ideal for use when traveling
- Holds up to 4 Philips Avent bottles at once; compatible with both standard and wide neck bottles
- COMPLETE CLEAN: Penetrating steam at a higher temperature than your dishwasher for reliable sanitization.
- 3-IN-1 DESIGN: With one twist of a dial, you can sterilize with steam, dry completely with hot air, and deodorize to clean from start to finish.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Set-up the sanitizer with three different stacking options to clean up to 11 bottles and accessories like teethers, pacifiers, and plastic toys at once.
- CLEAN STORAGE: Keep sanitized bottles and accessories safe for over 12 hours.
- EASY TO USE: The ergonomic shape makes it easy to carry the machine and take it apart for occasional cleaning, plus it features an intuitive timer design and safe auto shut off.
- 【600W Stronger Power】----600W power stronger sterilization. The sterilization is more thorough. Other versions only have 300W power.
- 【Bigger Space】----large barrel can hold up to 12 bottles, breast pump, 9-ounce bottles.Could sterilize more baby's supplies at once
- 【Easy To Use】----One-touch for all of the operation in auto mode. It can intelligently display the remaining working time.
- 【Easier To Clean】----Unique Teflon coating design. Could be easily wiped off with wipe cloth.
- 【LED Panel】The LED touch screen panel is easier to operate and has longer life. The light is clear for using at both day and night.
- LARGEST CAPACITY ELECTRIC STERILIZER: Holds up to 8 bottles, 2 full pump part sets, pacifiers, teethers, sippy cups, toys & other accessories & sterilizes in 1 easy step, saving you time
- NATURAL STEAM STERILIZING: Uses natural steam to effectively sterilize without chemicals, and keeps products sterilized inside for 24 hours
- 4 IN 1 MODULAR DESIGN: Use 4 different ways based on your needs and counterspace; With large lower bin, unique accessory tray, and short upper bin
- EASY PUSH BUTTON CONTROL: Just push 1 button to turn on; Auto-shut off
- STAINLESS STEEL HEATING PLATE: Protects against ruse and hard water build-up; 1 year warranty; BPA-FREE
- KILLS VIRUSES AND 99.9% OF BACTERIA: Viruses & bacteria don't stand a chance against our Steam Sterilizer. This sterilizer uses steam to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria & viruses without chemicals
- QUICK STERILIZATION CYCLE: The Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer delivers 6 sterile baby bottles in just 5 minutes
- TIME-SAVING: Use this baby bottle sterilizer to sterilize your bottles and other feeding accessories in advance as contents are kept sterile for up to 24 hours with the lid closed
- EASY TO USE: One-button-start and auto shut-off for safety. The easy-lift handles keep hands away from steam and 2-tier stackable tray can also be used as drying rack
- COMPATIBILITY: Use this electric sterilizer with baby bottles from other brands as well as soothers, breast pumps and other feeding accessories
- 🍭Why choose a baby bottle warmer? 🍭 - This is a great helper for the family. Warm up anytime, anywhere, heat food quickly and save time. Perfect for soothing hungry and crying babies at night,...
- 🍭Safe to use🍭 - This baby bottle sterilizer uses food grade plastic, which is safe and hygienic. Suitable for heating most bottles. It heats up quickly and has an even depth. Will not destroy...
- 🍭6-in-1 multi-function🍭- The sterilizer for baby bottles has heating mode, high-temperature cleaning mode, food heating, hot milk mode, defrosting mode, timer function, and 6-in-1...
- 🍭Large Capacity🍭 - The baby bottle warmer measures 9.05x9.05x6.3 inches and can hold 2 bottles at the same time, providing extra space for the pacifier. This bottle fits a variety of glass,...
- 🍭Easy to clean🍭 - Baby's health is the most concern of the whole family. Baby Bottles High heat cleans bottles, pacifiers, pacifiers, teether and other little baby essentials on the steam rack.
- ❤️【4-in-1 Versatile Bottle Warmer】- The baby milk warmer features on warming milk, fast warming milk, baby food heating, defrost, milk bottle steamer, moreover it warms milk fast and evenly...
- ❤️【2 Bottles Design & Convenient】- Two bottles design warmer makes it possible to warm milk and water at the same time, also fits most sizes of bottles, such as baby glass bottles, silicone...
- ❤️【Temperature Accuracy & Anti-dry Heating】 - With high technology, not only can the baby bottle warmer kill 99.99% little things from pacifiers, bottle nipples, sanitizes small toys and...
- ❤️【Advanced Appointment and Preset Timer】- You can set appointment time that the breastmilk warmer will auto start running and off as the time you set, and it will be in insulation mode if you...
- ❤️【Easy to Use】 - The baby milk warmer has LCD screen and touch button, you just touch the function button to select the feature, click + or - to adjust the targeted temperature or steam time....
- Multifunctional Warmer & Dryer: One machine satisifies your needs! From drying, cleaning, storage and reheating, this amazing baby bottles warmer and dryer does it all. Your bottles will come out...
- Easy Operation: If you're struggling your baby in your arms, the touchscreen LED control panel makes thing easy. The Elechomes warmer and dryer will switch to dry mode and switch off when finished...
- Handles Any Bottle Size: Never run out of room with the 2 steam racks. It can fit up to 10 standard baby bottles. Long baby bottles like the 8-ounce Dr. Brown Baby Bottle fit comfortably, too. This...
- Safety First: Nothing is more important than the safety of your loved ones and you. This product is BPA-free. Dry-run protection ensures that it will not run without water in the tray, prolonging the...
- Cleaning in Seconds: You can wipe clean and descale the device quickly. (It is recommended to fill the water tray with distilled water, which can greatly reduce the scale buildup.)
- Lightweight, compact microwave baby bottle sterilizer with heat-resistant handles
- Open-away latch prevents steam burns
- Holds up to 4 bottles and 2 breast pump shields at once
- Great for feeding accessories and small items such as pacifiers and teethers
- Works in all standard microwaves and includes heat resistant tongs for easy
- MICROWAVE STEAM. For baby bottles, bottle parts and more. Features a removable custom tray for easy cleaning.
- HOLDS MULTIPLE BABY BOTTLES. Custom-molded, fiting up to four Dr. Brown’s bottles at once, plus bottle parts.
- CLEAN BOTTLES AND PARTS IN MINUTES. Steam your baby bottles and parts in minutes with the fast-steaming Microwave Steam.
- GREAT FOR BABY ACCESSORIES. Works on pacifiers, teethers, training cups and much more!
- INCLUDED TONGS. Use tongs to easily remove bottles and bottle components after use keeping your parts clean and your hands safe.
Last update on 2022-09-26
What are Baby Bottle Steamers?
Bottle steamers are sterilizers for warming up baby food bottles. Babies are very susceptible to bacteria, and pediatricians recommend that all mothers sterilize bottles before and after each use. For every self-respecting newborn baby, disinfecting bottles has become a daily routine. The device is ideal for those whose water source is not totally safe or at least 99% free of bacteria.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Bottle Steamer?
From birth, whether you are giving them breast milk or powdered milk, your baby will consume about 50 bottles of milk per week. Parents and professionals in the field believe that at this stage, the digestive system of newborns still cannot provide adequate support. Then bacteria and germs are everywhere, you can never be too careful. Therefore, it is important to minimize the invasion of other bacteria by using a bottle steamer.
How to Choose the Best Baby Bottle Steamer?
Here are two main types of steams to consider when making your selection.
- UV steamers: UV steamers use bulbs to sterilize more objects like toys, bottles, breast pumps, etc. They are safer than the regular ones.
- Regular steamers: Regular steamers use the power of the microwave to steam the bottle. You only need to add water and the steam will be created.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Bottle Steamer?
Are you a young parent looking for a steamer that can easily sterilize bottles? Regardless of the sterilization method chosen, the criteria for selecting the best bottle steamer remain the same.
- Number of bottles sterilized in one round: Most models of bottle steamers can hold about 6 bottles at one time. Therefore, if you are looking for the best baby bottle sterilizer, you should choose models that can accommodate several bottles.
- Sterilization time: Each device has a different sterilization cycle. Some types of bottles can be sterilized in 10 minutes, while the sterilization time of other types is only 6 minutes.
- Cleaning features: The best bottle sterilizer should be able to clean the bottle and other accessories that come with it. This includes breast pumps, pacifiers, and more. This capacity helps prevent contamination of the glass bottle.
- Auto shut-off function: Buy bottle steaming device equipped with an automatic shutoff function to ensure safety. In complete safety, you can perform other operations (such as bottling or heating other bottles) while carrying out the sterilization system.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Bottle Steamer Cost?
If you are on a tight budget, you can opt for microwave steamers. These cheap baby food steamers are less comfortable, but very safe and more convenient for transport. They often cost around $40.
Electric models, on the other hand, are the affordable steamers for babies. The cheapest cost $60 and only offers sterilization without conservation and without drying. You’ll spend between $100 and $120 for top-of-the-range models.
You should buy a baby bottle steamer if you live in an area where the water source is questionable, if you do not have reliable access to a clean environment, or if you do not want to use the boiling water method. In some cases, people with special needs and premature babies are also candidates for bottle steamers because they can be susceptible to infectious germs.