Top Pick Baby Bookcases
- 6 convenient storage spaces for books, toys and more
- Taller storage space on both sides of the cushion for hard-to-fit items, like picture books
- Comfortable cushion stays secure with self-adhesive straps
- Additional storage space on both sides of the cushion
- Made of composite wooden materials
- Age range: Recommended for ages 3+
- Quality CRAFTSMANSHIP: sturdy wood construction
- Room for it all: three (3) open shelves hold books, toys and more
- For THE Harry Potter FAN: colorful artwork of all the Hogwarts houses, gryffindor or slytherin, ravenclaw or...
- Ideal SIZE: 23.75"W x 10.75"D x 37.5"H when assembled; shelf size: 9.625"D x 11.25"H
- NO MORE MESSY ROOMS! - Convenient and easy book rack for kids to stay organized. Smaller footprint and trendy...
- PROMOTES ORGANIZATION - Sling Bookcase helps promote the concept of stowing away books when done reading, or...
- STRONG, STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Strong sturdy wood and the soft fabric shelves keep books from being damaged....
- QUICK EASY ASSEMBLY - Packed with step by step instructions. Measures 28" x 11.4" x 24" inches.
- HANDCRAFTED WOOD - This kids bookshelf is made with premium craftsmanship, child-friendly and durable wood.
- Extra-large size stores 25% more than other toy organizers.
- Removable toy storage bins for playtime and easy clean up.
- Sturdy engineered wood construction frame reinforced with steel dowels, 20 pound weight capacity per level.
- 16 durable plastic storage bins, 12 standard and 4 large (equivalent to 8 standard bins) interchangeable...
- Product sizing— Organizer: 42”W x 11”D (16”D with stabilizing braces) x 31”H, Standard Size Bins:...
- Enchanted garden-themed tall bookshelf
- Three shelves and two drawers provide ample space for storage and display
- Durable eco-friendly MDF construction
- Anti-tipping device included. Adult assembly required
- DIMENSIONS: H38 x L22 x W11.5 Inches. Weight: 34.83 lbs.
- READING WITHIN REACH: Bookshelf has 5 wide slots that are at the perfect height to allow kids and toddlers to...
- ENCOURAGE EARLY READING: The forward-facing toddler bookcase allows children to see the cover of each book,...
- ECO-FRIENDLY FURNITURE: The single-sided book display is constructed from sustainably harvested birch plywood...
- DURABLE DESIGN: Birch plywood is extremely durable due to its strength and smoothness with an attractive...
- CERTIFIED SAFE: Our furniture is GREENGUARD [GOLD] Certified for healthier indoor air, TSCA, CARB Phase 2,...
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Sturdy wood construction
- ROOM FOR IT ALL: Three open shelves that hold books, toys and more
- IDEAL SIZE: Assembled dimensions: 24.625 Inches W x 10.5 Inches D x 33 Inches H
- EXTREMLY SAFE: Meets or exceeds all national safety standards and CPSC regulations
- Simply stylish design yet Functional and suitable for any room that Need additional storage space
- Material: engineered wood
- Adjustable shelves provide easy storage and display for decorative and home living accessories
- Easy home assembly with instructional manual included
- Fits in your space, fits on your budget
- Toddler-sized book rack displays books with covers forward making it easy for kids to identify and grab books
- 5 deep, fabric sling sleeves hold books of almost any size
- Promotes organization and reading skills for girls and boys ages 3 years and up
- Comes in multiple color options - Primary: Natural finish with bright primary bookshelves (red, green, blue,...
- Sturdy engineered wood construction is easy to assemble and clean.Space-saving design, perfect for book...
- RECOMMENDED USE: Ages 3+
- MAKE READING AND CLEANING UP EASY: The kid-sized height allows children to easily view and select their...
- STORAGE SOLUTION: Four soft fabric storage pockets offer the perfect storage space for books of all shapes and...
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong & sturdy wood frame will stand up to years of use
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions: 24.25"W x 11.6"D x 28"H | Easy assembly; Easy-to-Reach 4-Tier Storage for Story...
Last update on 2021-09-20
What are Baby Bookcases?
Baby bookcases are pieces of furniture that encourage kids to tidy up and read at the same time. Small children find it very difficult to put books in order in classic bookcases. But not only that: finding and managing to take favorite books can also be difficult for little lovers of paper stories. A solution that can work for the bedroom is to choose a bookcase designed to adapt to the needs of children. Some of this furniture are often composed of sliding compartments so that the books can be consulted more easily.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Bookcase?
Good baby bookcases are designed to entice the child to choose, look at, and arrange books, even by themselves. You have to get them a good bookcase so that, asides from giving them the urge to get friendly with their reading and writing materials, they can also learn to keep things tidied up.
How to Choose the Best Baby Bookcases?
Practicality, the child’s taste, and safety are the most important criteria to consider while choosing a baby bookcase. To choose one, consider the following tips:
- Custom-made or ready-made? Parents can choose between a custom-made bookcase, suitable for the bedroom, or a standard piece of furniture already on sale in furniture stores.
- Choosing a practical model: A piece of furniture should always be practical as to its use. So, when buying a children’s bookcase, take into account the height, the design that improves reading ergonomics, and the storage compartment.
- Choice according to the child’s taste: The perfect design is that which adapts to the taste of the child and it varies according to the sex and age. Children’s bookcases are not only decorative, but they must, above all, arouse curiosity.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Bookcases?
Some of the features you should consider before buying a model are:
- Safety and standards: The structures of children’s bookcases are specially designed to meet the needs of the little ones. For this, they must be well built and stable. There should be no sharp edges and the shelves must be well fixed to the structure itself. Bookcases should also meet regional standards for kids’ furniture and games.
- Height: Children’s bookcases should have a height adapted to the child’s so that he can take and store books independently and comfortably.
- The materials: Two requirements are needed to have peace of mind when the child is alone in his room: solidity and safety. The solidity refers to the choice between a bookcase made in metal and wood. Metal is strong and has a lifespan of more than ten years. Wood, on the other hand, is less durable, but quite strong and withstands small everyday damages. We however recommend choosing furniture made of natural paints and ecological or eco-sustainable materials.
- With or without casters? Parents can choose a mobile children’s bookcase with casters or a fixed one. If you opt for a mobile one, it is advisable to ensure the solidity of the casters since it will undergo frequent movements.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Bookcases Cost?
Cheap baby bookcases in the entry-level price category are too basic and not really solid. Made of acrylic and other cheap plastics, these models are generally available for $15 to $40. Affordable bookcases with good quality start from around $50. The high-end baby bookcases made of durable wood or sturdy, well-finished metal and featuring kid-friendly designs are available for a little more or less than $100.
As you have seen, there are so many bookcases suitable for your children. And – in addition to being functional – they are one more beautiful than the other. Regardless of your budget, prioritize safety, practicality, and what your child’s taste is.