Top Pick Baby Body Soaps
- CETAPHIL BABY WASH & SHAMPOO: This tear free 2-in-1 formula blends into a rich lather to gently cleanse your baby’s delicate skin and hair leaving it soft and clean
- MOISTURIZING: Gently cleans your baby’s delicate skin and hair without drying to help retain moisture
- SOOTHING: Calendula from the marigold flower helps soothe, moisturize and soften sensitive skin while leaving a fresh scent
- DESIGNED FOR BABY’S SENSITIVE SKIN: Dermatologist tested to be safe and gentle, these formulas are also hypoallergenic and free from parabens, colorants and mineral oil that can irritate baby’s...
- 20.3-fluid ounces of Johnson's Skin Nourish Moisture Baby Body Wash enriched with vanilla & oat scents to gently cleanse baby's delicate skin and hair, leaving your little one's skin feeling touchably...
- Designed to gently cleanse and leave skin feeling moisturized, this baby wash is enriched with 2x more moisturizers* and a gentle vanilla & oat scent. *vs Johnson's Bedtime Wash
- Made with a tear-free No More Tears formula, this moisture baby bath wash is as gentle on eyes as pure water, made for baby's delicate skin and hair and suitable for kids and adults too
- Hypoallergenic tested with pediatricians and dermatologists, this nourishing baby skin care wash contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
- This nourishing baby wash creates a rich lather. To use, wet baby's hair and body with warm water, apply wash with your hand or washcloth, gently lather and rinse
- 18-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath and Body Wash with lavender scent to help soothe & relax your little one with a gentle formula to cleanse and moisturize baby's delicate skin
- Moisturizing baby bath is made with lavender and vanilla scents and formulated to help calm baby before bedtime and features natural oat extract
- Specially formulated for infants, this tear-free baby bath & wash is soap-free and cleanses without drying so it's gentle enough for everyday use and is also hypoallergenic and free of parabens,...
- When combined with a warm bath, Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lavender scent Bath & Body Wash is shown to calm and comfort infants before bed
- Use this soothing baby bath during baby bath time as either a hair and body cleanser or calming bath to help your little one have a more restful, peaceful sleep
- Made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, synthetic fragrance
- Made with NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend, our own blend of tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin and raspberry seed oils
- Made with plant-derived, certified organic and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Foaming formula
- 4-piece Aveeno Baby Mommy & Me Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set is a collection of baby bath essentials in a convenient, reusable wicker basket that includes everything you need for bath time with...
- Includes an 8 fl. oz. bottle of Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Wash & Shampoo that tearfree, hypoallergenic & cleanses your baby's hair & sensitive skin without drying, making it gentle enough for...
- Includes an 8 fl. oz. bottle of tear-free Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath & Wash with soothing scents of lavender & vanilla to help naturally relax baby before bedtime for a more restful sleep for...
- Includes an 8 oz. tube of hypoallergenic, fragrance-free Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion that is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to help soothe & relieve baby's delicate, dry skin
- Includes a 12 fl. oz. bottle of Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash for mom that combines natural colloidal oatmeal with scents of lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang oils for a relaxing soap-free cleanse...
- 8-ounce bottle of Aveeno Baby Cleansing Therapy Moisturizing Baby Body Wash with natural oatmeal and provitamin B5
- Moisturizing baby wash cleanses and soothes baby's irritated, dry, sensitive, and eczema prone skin, leaving it feeling comfortable
- Baby body wash is formulated with natural oatmeal which is known for its soothing & nourishing properties along with provitamin B5 and rich emollients
- The proprietary formula of this moisturizing baby wash has been pediatrician and dermatologist tested and comes from a pediatrician & dermatologist recommended brand
- This gentle baby wash is great for baby's sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin. It is ph-balanced, hypoallergenic, tear-free, and free of sulfates, soap, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, and...
- 8-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath and Body Wash to help soothe and relax your little one with a gentle formula to cleanse and moisturize baby's delicate skin
- Moisturizing baby bath is made with lavender and vanilla scents to help calm baby before bedtime and features natural oat extract which is known for its skin-soothing benefits
- Specially formulated for infants, this tear-free baby bath is soap-free and cleanses without drying so it's gentle enough for everyday use and is also hypoallergenic, paraben- and phthalate-free
- When combined with a warm bath, Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath is clinically proven to calm and comfort infants through the relaxing properties of lavender and vanilla before bed
- Use this soothing baby bath during baby bath time as either a body cleanser or calming bath to help your little one have a more restful, peaceful sleep
- 27.1-fluid ounce bottle of nourishing Johnson's baby moisture wash gently cleanses baby's delicate skin, gentle enough for everyday use
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested baby skin care formula is suitable for baby's delicate skin and hair, good for the whole family
- Baby wash formulated to be gentle, never harsh to help maintain skin's moisture barrier. Forms a rich and creamy lather and rinses easily
- This gentle baby wash cleanses and nourishes delicate skin to help keep baby's skin feeling soft. To use, wet baby's hair and body with warm water, apply wash, gently lather, and rinse
- Nourishing baby wash formulated with Johnson's No More Tears, is as gentle to the eyes as pure water and contains no parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
- CETAPHIL RESTORADERM ECZEMA SOOTHING MOISTURIZER: Restores and improves skin's moisture retention, 84% of users noticed fewer eczema flare up
- STRENGTHENS AND PROTECTS ECZEMA PRONE SKIN: Nourishing lotion is formulated with Ceramide & Filaggrin Technology to help restore the skin's natural barrier to leave sensitive skin feeling hydrated and...
- 24 HOUR HYDRATION: Improves skin's moisture levels in as little as 2 hours and continues to hydrate for a full 24 hours
- LEAVES SKIN SOFT AND SMOOTH: Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling soft and smooth
- CLINICALLY TESTED ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Fragrance, paraben and steroid free formula is hypoallergenic and proven gentle on sensitive, eczema prone skin
- 33-fluid ounce bottle of gentle cleansing Aveeno Daily Moisture Baby Bath Wash and Shampoo with natural oat extract to gently nourish and cleanse delicate baby skin and hair
- The rich lathering baby body wash and shampoo formula rinses clean without drying baby's skin and hair and leaves behind a light, fresh fragrance
- Formulated with natural oat extract, which is carefully extracted from the oat kernel for its moisturizing and soothing properties. The formula is also pH-balanced, hypoallergenic and free from soap,...
- This tear-free baby shampoo and wash is from Aveeno, a pediatrician and dermatologist recommended brand and it is specially formulated to be gentle enough for babies sensitive skin
- Aveeno baby cleansing wash and shampoo can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin and hair feeling soft, smooth while feeling and looking healthier. To use, dispense onto a wet washcloth or...
Last update on 2022-08-12
What are Baby Body Soaps?
Baby body soaps are body cleaning shower items made specifically for the delicate skins of babies from the first week of life to up to one year.
Nothing is as soft and delicate as a baby’s skin and its care requires special attention. Getting the best baby soap is a beautiful task. It offers the possibility of turning the bath into a moment of play, hygiene, and pleasant affection to stimulate the baby’s development and grow a loving connection with the parents.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Body Soap?
The softness and natural aroma of a baby’s skin are so unique. They are part of a delicate biological structure that also offers a layer of protection to the skin. A baby that is still developing its defense system is especially sensitive to absorbing the toxicity of any foreign substance. This is why they need the best body soap that is as mild as possible and generally friendly to the baby’s skin.
How to Choose the Best Baby Body Soap?
There are basically two types of baby body soaps: the body wash and the bar soaps. Which is better?
- Body wash: The body wash and the bar soaps for babies serve practically the same purpose: to wash the body! But the composition of the body wash bath tends to form more foam, so it still has the preference, since it makes bath time attractive to babies. Body wash are more delicate and moisturizing on the skin and can also double as shampoos. It can be used for both the body and the scalp.
- The bar soap: The bar soap, for its part, may form less foam. For babies with little hair, bringing the bath to lather up may be a hard task. Bar soaps are however more sustainable and eco-friendly. However, some may be harsh on your baby’s skin.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Body Soap?
Before buying any of the soaps, know that there are essential characteristics to classify a soap as safe and recommended.
- Soft and safe ingredients: Choose a soap that is free of potentially harmful chemicals, that is soft to the touch, and also free of artificial fragrances, stabilizers, thickeners, etc.
- Avoid soaps with extra foam: Remember that the baby’s skin could be cleaned very easily with just water because its natural aroma is perfect; so a high-lathering soap contains chemicals that will remove the natural oils that come out of the baby’s skin.
- Fragrances are not always pleasant: A fragrance-free soap is the most advisable for newborn babies because if the aroma becomes unpleasant, there is no way to know and the bathroom will end in tears. Also, fragrances are super aggressive chemicals with the skin in general, and even more so against the sensitivity of a baby who already has his or her natural perfume.
- Hypoallergenic and non-irritating ingredients: If your baby is hypersensitive or has problems of dryness, eczema, or irritation, it is advisable to get a hypoallergenic soap to accompany medical treatment, and thus, prevent symptoms from worsening. Avoid products with ingredients such as alcohol, glycol, and propylene and prefer those with almonds, milk, honey, and natural and healthy vegetable fats.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Body Soap Cost?
Cheap baby body soap can be bought for as low as $7 on the market. However, affordable baby body soap, whether the bar soaps or body washes, can be found generally in an under $15 price range. Meanwhile, the high-end baby body soaps in two to three packs for the body wash and six to 12 packs for the bar soaps are generally sold in a price range of $15 to $30.
If we ask children to choose their body soaps, the choice will be quick. Without a doubt, this will be the one with the image of their favorite hero or that smells like bubble gum. However, before giving in to their cravings, it is necessary to know that body soaps and other hygiene products for babies and children should be chosen very carefully due to the fragility of their skin. The best are the ones with ingredients that don’t include allergens, alcohol, dyes, and fragrance.