Top Rated Baby Blocks
- 【High Quality】These baby shower decorations boxes are made of high quality paper than others and plastic patchwork.Baby Shower boxes are widely used,light weight and reusable..
- 【Easy to Use】Baby Shower Boxes are pre-folded in one pack,easy to set up as our picture instruction shows, then paste "BABY "on the box. With instructions this decoration is very easy to use. You...
- 【Widely Used】Baby Shower Boxes are suitable for birthday party decorations of newborn boy or girl,gender reveal.you can use your creativity add some balloons you want,like blue,gold or pink,or...
- 【Package Included】You will get 4pcs clear baby shower boxes with 4 Letters"B""A""B""Y" sticker,you can use your creativity and put some decorative balloons in,the balloons are not included in the...
- 【After Sale】Baby Shower Decorations Block Boxes add the perfect baby shower decorations with these beautiful boxes if you have more comments during use, please feel free to contact us.
- Set of 10 colorful blocks to sort, stack and drop
- All blocks fit inside bucket for storage
- Easy-carry handle for take-along play
- Introduces baby to colors and shapes
- For babies ages 6 months and older
- A true classic baby toy. Super soft blocks for toddlers and babies with beautiful colors.
- 10 hand-sculpted toy blocks. Stack them up, up, up. All the way to the top.
- Squeezy, squeaky. Chewable blocks, perfect for Lil’ nibblers.
- Beautiful reusable bag. 100% recycled fabric, put it all away at the end of the day.
- Encourage early learning. Teaching colors, numbers, hand-eye coordination and more.
- Design: Helps babies explore textures and work on fine and gross motor skills, as baby grows the set becomes a learning tool for object recognition, sorting, stacking, and descriptive language
- Includes: 8 colored, textured and shaped balls, 8 colored and numbered soft yet sturdy blocks and 4 soft play animals made with BPA free materials
- Great for gifting: This set is packaged in easy-to-wrap packaging and is a suitable gift for any occasion including baby showers, birthdays, Christmas, Easter and more
- Cleaning and care: Easy to wipe clean, not intended for use in bath
- Infantino, smartly designed products for happy parenting: We design smartly, we have fun and we're overjoyed when an idea evolves full circle into a product loved and used daily by parents everywhere
- 50 ALPHABET AND 123 BLOCKS: The Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden ABC/123 Blocks Set features 50 traditionally-styled one-inch wooden alphabet blocks that include a collection of pictures, letters, and...
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENTAL TOY: Our ABC blocks are excellent for toddlers and preschoolers to develop strong skills including matching, stacking, sorting, and word recognition.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Melissa & Doug ABC building blocks are made from high-quality solid wood and feature charming hand-painted artwork. They are an excellent value that will last for years.
- GIFT FOR KIDS 2 TO 4: The Deluxe Wooden ABC/123 Blocks Set is a delightful gift for kids ages 2 to 4 years. Add the Melissa & Doug 200 Wood Block Set to round out the hands-on play experience and to...
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold...
- 6 Months plus
- BPA Free
- Soft and squeezable
- Fun colors, numbers, animals and shapes
- The blocks are made of non-phthalate PVC, and may have a strong plastic smell upon opening the package, as the toys are packed very quickly after manufacture. If you experience a strong smell with the...
- ALPHABET TOYS FOR KIDS: Wooden ABC building blocks contain 26 alphabet and 10 counting, block one side is uppercase letter and The other side of the uppercase letter is the lowercase of the same...
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING FOR TODDLERS: Wooden alphabet and number blocks is a great educational montessori toy for babies building, counting, stacking, simple math, comparing, and all kinds of hands-on...
- GREAT GIFTS FOR TODDLERS: This sensory toys is best birthday and Christmas Day gift for boys girls. Parent can spell out your child’s name with colorful ABC building blocks, They will provide happy...
- WOODEN ABC BLOCKS: Contain 36 pieces wooden building stacking blocks set, 1 sturdy carry bag. Large wooden cube do not worry Choking Hazard, blocks with rounded edges (1. 8 inch/ 45mm) are sanded...
- GEMILEO PROMISE: Wooden blocks is made of 100% natural wood, approved ASTM and CPSIA test, safe for 1 year old up kids to learn. Gemileo as an emerging brand of educational toys, aims to provide...
- Shapes block features multi-textured fabrics for tactile stimulation
- Animal block features a chime ball for fun sounds
- Color block has fun vibe and the names of colors shown in English, Spanish and French
- Numbers block has a peek-a-boo mirror for self-discovery
- All blocks feature real-life imagery
- Stylish Baby Blocks Decorations - Add some lovely details to your most important party! Our baby boxes with letters for baby shower set includes 4 White boxes (size 12" x12" x12") pre-folded in one...
- For Every Special Occasion - Baby shower boxes with letters can be used literally everywhere you like. Our baby balloon box set will be a nice addition to gender reveal parties, baby showers,...
- Easy To Fold and Use - the Vellax baby boxes for baby shower, and you can easily set them up with our graphic instructions. Each letter for baby shower blocks comes with double-sided adhesive...
- High-Quality Materials - Our baby box decoration is made of recyclable & durable paper and plastic - you can reuse your baby shower boxes decor many times. Each baby letter boxes set is lightweight...
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed - We value your satisfaction with our baby blocks above anything else. If for any reason, our transparent baby shower blocks don't work for you, feel free to contact...
- What's Included?The montessori toys set comes with 12 different color stacking blocks, 6 soft stacking rings, 5 sensory balls that squeeze to make sound.Each building block, which features different...
- Safe and Washable:These stacking toys are made of food-grade silicone materials, highly durable, BPA free and non-toxic.The baby toys 6 to 12 months are easy to clean, just put them in 200℉ water...
- Teething & Squeezing Toys:Our infant toys are soft and chewable, beneficial to teeth growing, making them the perfect gift for 0-3-6-12 months teething babies.The soft blocks are easy to squeeze and...
- Developmental Toys for Babies:Each side of the baby building blocks has embossed animals, shapes, fruits, Arabic numbers and symbols that toddlers can learn counting, matching and recognition.Perfect...
- Cute gift for baby & toddler:This 3 in 1 baby toys set comes in a neat and attractive hand-held storage bag, which is nice and easy to carry, making it a perfect choice for 6-12-18 months baby,1-3...
Last update on 2023-05-29
Baby Blocks Buying Guide
Baby blocks are probably the most entertaining toys made for kids. They may look like simple toys, but they are super fun to play with. If you are planning to get baby blocks for your child, you are in the right place. We can help you pick the best baby blocks for your little one.
What Are Baby Blocks?
Baby blocks are fun toys that are ideal for babies, toddlers, and even older kids. They are available in a set of six, eight, or more blocks.
Baby blocks feature a stackable design and vibrant colours. With the help of these blocks, kids can build their creations from scratch. If your kid is old enough to understand, you can show them various diagrams for fun builds like robots, trains, and more.
Babies love to play with building blocks for obvious reasons. Most kids love to stack objects on top of each other. They will build towers using the blocks and chuckle after knocking them down.
Besides it also helps them to learn how to balance blocks, how stack, and play architect at a later age. It helps them to develop their unique vision.
So if you are looking for the best toys for your kid, you should consider getting them building blocks.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Blocks?
Getting building blocks for your child can be beneficial to them in many ways. Blocks are simple-looking toys that serve as educational tools. It can be used for both playing and learning.
Playing with blocks can help your kid improve his/her motor skills like stacking and sorting. Not just that, but it also pushes their creativity. Baby blocks have the power to mentally stimulate kids. Letting your child play with building blocks regularly can promote imagination and creativity in them.
You can also use blocks to teach numbers and alphabets entertainingly. Buying a good quality baby block set will keep them occupied for an extended time. The colourful designs and prints will keep them engrossed.
Building something from scratch provides children with a sense of accomplishment. It boosts their creativity to build new things every time.
Speaking of good quality blocks, most of them are made of soft materials which are BPA-free. Also, they come with rounded edges to make it completely safe for kids to play.
Building blocks are large enough, so you don’t need to worry about your baby swallowing them. You can leave them alone with blocks knowing that they are safe.
The best thing about blocks is that kids can play with them both individually and with friends. If you don’t have time to play with your kids, just leave them with blocks and they will be occupied for hours. In the meantime, you can get your work done, so you can later spend time with your little one.
How to Choose the Best Baby Blocks?
You will find different types and designs of baby blocks in the market. But you need to choose the one that is right for your baby. While some baby blocks are designed only for fun, others are made for educational purposes.
Blocks are great for kids of all ages. It keeps them occupied and entertained for long hours. In the process of playing with blocks, they develop their motor skills, creativity, and imagination.
Playing with blocks can be beneficial to kids in many ways. You can use it to teach numbers and alphabets to your toddler. Not just that, but they will also learn how to balance and stack blocks. The more time they spend playing blocks, the better it is for them.
You will find a wide range of baby blocks in the market. This is both good and bad. Good because it gives you more options to choose from and bad because it makes it difficult for you to choose the right one for your baby.
But no worries, we are here to help. We have laid down a few important things that you must consider when buying baby blocks.
There are two types of baby blocks – soft and hard. Soft blocks are usually made of foam, whereas hard blocks are made of plastic or wood material. If your baby is too small, we recommend you to get soft blocks as it is harmless. Plastic-made blocks are usually suitable for grown-up kids as they can handle them better while playing.
The next important thing is safety. When buying baby blocks, you need to make sure that they are safe for kids. Look for blocks that are made of BPA-free material. These types of blocks are considered to be safe and non-toxic for kids. It won’t harm them even if they put it in their mouth.
Before buying baby blocks you should check the label to see if it’s BPA-free. You need to be sure about what you are buying.
When buying baby blocks even the design matters. Most baby blocks have rounded edges. They are designed to be safe for kids. Whether you are buying soft or hard blocks, make sure that it has rounded corners, so that your baby doesn’t get hurt while playing with them.
Baby blocks are available in sets. You will find both bigger and smaller sets of blocks. Smaller sets are usually suitable for toddlers and babies. But for older kids, you will want at least 20-25 pieces of blocks. If you want your child to build and create, look for block sets with 40-60 pieces.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Blocks?
There are some important features you must consider when buying baby blocks. If you are buying blocks for the first time, it is obvious you don’t have much idea about them. To help you out, we have listed the important pointers below.
First thing first, you must check the material of the blocks before buying them. Baby blocks are made of different materials. The most common materials used are wood, cloth, foam, or plastic.
Look for blocks that are made of baby-safe materials because your kid is likely to put them in its mouth. If you are buying plastic-made blocks, they need to be BPA-free. Also, make sure that the blocks are easy to clean. Because when your kids get them dirty, you will need to clean them.
If your child is below 2 years, we recommend you to choose soft blocks as it is safer for them.
The next important thing is the size. Baby blocks are available in varying sizes. Some are small, and others are big.
To ensure safety, look for blocks that are large enough to be choking hazards. You will not want your child to play with blocks that are too small because if they put it in their mouth, it can be very risky for them. So make sure to consider the size of the blocks.
You must also consider the durability of the blocks you are about to buy. Buying durable blocks will make them last longer.
The blocks should be made of materials that are strong enough to withstand rough play, chewing, tossing, and slobber. We recommend you choose wood or plastic blocks as they are more durable than cardboard and foam blocks.
The next important thing is the purpose. You must ask yourself why you are buying blocks for your child. As already mentioned before, some blocks are meant for educational purposes, while others are just for playing.
If your baby is under 2 years, you should get fun blocks. But for older kids, you should consider getting blocks that have printed alphabets, numbers, animals, etc. You can use these blocks to teach them in a fun way.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Blocks?
From cheap baby blocks to high-end baby blocks, you will find blocks in all price ranges. Some blocks are more expensive than others because they are made of the highest quality materials.
However, you can also find affordable baby blocks made with quality materials. The price of blocks varies depending on the number of pieces and the material used. For example, woodblocks are more expensive than plastic blocks.
If you want the best baby blocks for your little one, we recommend you spare a few extra dollars. Expensive blocks are usually more durable and long-lasting. Also, they are safe to play with.
The average cost of baby blocks starts from $15 and goes up to $30 or more. The price increases with more pieces.
If you want to get fun toys for your kid, you should consider getting them blocks. Baby blocks are not only entertaining, but they also offer educational value. As discussed above, you will find different types of baby blocks on the market. It’s up to you to decide which one is best for your kid. For smaller kids, buying plain, colorful blocks is fine. But for older kids, you should get the educational ones, so they can both play and learn.