Top Pick Baby Blankets
- √ Soft micro fleece knit blanket that feels nice against the skin–perfect to put over your baby when it's time for bed. It could bring a comfortable sleeping temperature to your child that...
- √ The size of the blanket means that you can easily fold it up and pack it in the bag when going on trips, also can be used in stroller, baby car seat and as a changing pad etc.
- √ The soft, smooth surface fabric is thermal, durable, breathable and contains no substances, phthalates or chemicals that can harm your baby's skin or health. A safe choice for your child–and for...
- √ Synthetic microfiber blanket are very easy to care for and can be washed by machine often. They also dry relatively quickly.
- ❤️ MATERIAL: Soft lightweight fuzzy warm fluffy cozy and plush flannel fleece, manufactured by OEKO-TEX standard 100 complied factory. Front side is plush soft warm breathable pink mink, back...
- ❤️ SIZE: 30''X40'' Portable for various purposes and places: car, cradle, crib , stroller, cot, bed, indoor, outdoor, travelling, baby diaper changing, office napping etc.
- ❤️ GIFT PACK: Great gift for newborn baby girls / infants / toddlers / pets / dogs / cats etc. Christmas / Birthday / New Year / Receiving Gift / Baby Shower Gift.
- 👍 Easy maintenance, machine washable and dry.
- 💯 100% QC checked before shipment.
- Soft, breathable cotton
- Perfect for swaddling, burping or cuddling
- Trusted Carter's quality, every day low prices, and hassle-free tag less packaging-exclusively for Amazon member
- Set includes two luxury plush blankets
- Made with 100% polyester
- Cozy, luxury plush fabric
- Optimal for everyday use
- Affordable, high quality value pack
- 【2.0 New Material】 Super Soft Minky and Sherpa: Double-layer soft baby blanket with one side Fluffy Minky and the other Sherpa offers your baby with maximum softness.
- 【Bionic Design】 Raised Dots, Let Baby Feel The Touch And Comfort Of His Mother
- 【EASY TO CARE】 Machine wash with cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry at low temperature, separately with other colors.
- The fabulous color revives this baby blanket with an elegant appearance to complement your room with a chic feeling.
- Neat stitches enhance strong connections at seams and better structural strength with an integrated outlook.
- Skin Friendly High Quality fabric: Cotton inside design warm and comfortable. Our baby blankets are made of silk cotton blended soft fabrics, with a double-layer design and a dot-shaped back, which is...
- Suitable Size for Various Scenes: 30*40 inches can last well to the age of babies to toddlers and older. And the right size is very suitable for cribs, strollers, car seats, nap and daycare. It is...
- Multifunctional Baby Blanket: The light weight of the blanket can keep the breathability, but it is very warm, so that your baby will not be as hot or sweaty as a summer quilt, and it is warm enough...
- Beautiful Patterns and Delicate Designs: Various different types of patterns provide different styles, bring a different mood to your baby, and brighten your eyes. The back is a fleece fabric with...
- Care Instructions: Baby blankets need gentle machine washing, cold water, and gentle washing. Avoid softeners and bleach! Dry at low temperature, do not iron, do not dry clean. The correct way of...
- Ultra soft. Made from 400 g/㎡ polyester – ultra soft and fuzzy touch, thick but light-weight, plush and cozy, all make YUGGI blanket a must have for your baby. 100% microfiber, non-toxic,...
- Plush, warm and comfortable. This micro-plush fleece blanket will keep warm enough through all the seasons without requiring a lot of heavy layers.
- Versatile and multi-purpose: works as a perfect baby blanket in bed or stroller. A must have for a crib and baby carriage; as a small couch blanket wrapping your legs to keep warm when watch TV or...
- Affordable and a perfect gift for friends and family members. Its ultra softness gives you more than what you expected. It’s a perfect gift for your friends, family members and your pets, at a...
- Machine washable and unfading. Machine wash separately in cold water, no bleach, gentle cycle, tumble dry at low temperature. Tips: Wash it prior to its first time use.YUGGI blanket got softer after...
- Infant Blanket 30"x40",Lovely design and dotted plush fabric backing
- Super soft,warm and comfortable for the delicate skin of your baby
- Roll up the packaging with satin trim
- Perfect gift for baby. This one fits adults, can also use it to cover your legs in office or travelling outside
- Multi Uses, Sleeping, Cudding, Stroller Cover, Nursing Cover, Burp Cloth. Also great for fur babies
- 【Soft Elephant Lovey】: The elephant security blanket can help baby fall back to sleep quickly or feel safe regardless of where they are
- 【Premium Material】: The elephant stuffed animal is made of soft healthy material. No shedding or pilling, more safe for baby
- 【Best Baby Gifts】: Unique baby gift for newborn, infant, baby and toddler. Ready-made gift package
- 【Easy Clean and Perfect Size】: Machine wash available on low, do not iron or bleach. Our baby snuggle toy includes a 16''x16'' blanket and a cute elephant head which is perfect size for baby to...
- 【Customer Service】:Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We value our customers and desire them to be satisfied
Last update on 2022-11-30
What are Baby Blankets?
Baby blankets are childcare materials used to keep the little ones comfortable and warm, whether in their crib or their stroller. During the first few months of life, babies spend most of their time lying down. There are many options on the market: there are a wide variety of materials, sizes, and patterns. So, choosing the right baby blanket is therefore a real challenge. In this guide, we will give you tips on choosing the model that best suits your needs.
Why Should You Buy Good baby blankets?
A baby blanket is an essential item to add to your shopping list before a new baby arrives in your household. During the first weeks of life, a baby’s body is much more sensitive to room temperatures. This is why it is important to have a good baby blanket available that will help him better regulate and maintain adequate body heat.
How to Choose the Best Baby blankets?
There are basically two types of blankets to choose from. There is the real baby blanket and the one that can also serve as a sleeping bag:
- Baby blanket: The traditional baby blanket should be as light as possible. Lightweight wool blankets are best. They include, for example, a mixture of sheep and llama wool, camel, or cashmere hair. They are particularly good at balancing heat and humidity. Down is also very light, but does not absorb as much moisture.
- Baby sleeping bag: Unlike blankets, baby sleeping bags cannot be kicked or pulled over the head. A sleeping bag also ensures calmer sleep, as the temperature of the surroundings is more even. Babies can pull this blanket over their head or move under it very early on, long before they roll over.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Blankets?
Some of the most important criteria to watch out for before purchasing a baby blanket include:
- Material: Remember that the blanket will be in direct contact with the child’s body. That’s why it should be made with breathable, comfortable materials that do not irritate the skin or cause allergies. Choosing natural fibers such as cotton is always a good idea. Cotton is a fiber that lets your baby’s skin breathe freely while keeping them at the ideal body temperature. Obviously, it is a fiber that does not cause any irritation. Polyester is a synthetic material and is, therefore, cheaper but just as suitable for babies.
- Size: The ideal is to set your sights on a model large enough so that you can swaddle your baby. The dimensions we have in mind oscillate between 100 and 120 cm in length. These measurements are perfect, even for baby blankets whose sole function is to only cover the child in his crib. Considering the width of the blanket, do not choose one that is less than 70 cm. Remember that babies grow very quickly!
- Design: Each mom and dad will choose a model that will suit their preferences as well as their aesthetic tastes. Some people prefer pastel colors like pink or blue, while others choose to buy a blanket in more subdued colors like charcoal gray or brown. There are very simple blankets, without any decoration whatsoever, while other models feature infantile motifs such as little bears, for example.
- Texture: These children’s items are expected to be soft and pleasant to the touch. And this is not for nothing, because in the end, the body, as well as the face, of the newborn will be constantly in contact with the blanket in question. A silky touch will help children to be as comfortable as possible. Likewise, a velvety and soft texture will give the baby greater comfort and, above all, protect them from the cold during the colder months of the year.
How Much Do Top-Rated baby blankets Cost?
Baby blankets are generally inexpensive products. The cheap baby blankets have a starting price of around $7. Affordable models are sold for less than $15 and the high-end baby blankets generally sell for less than $30 and may come in a pack of 2 to 5.
The most important criteria to watch out for while choosing baby blankets are the material (type, the texture, the design, etc). Size is also an important factor, especially if you want to purchase a blanket that you can use beyond your child’s first months of life.