Top Pick Baby Beddings
- This charming 3-Piece crib bedding set includes one quilt/comforter, one crib skirt, and one fitted crib sheet
- A gorgeous floral watercolor print decorates the quilt
- The fitted crib sheet and quilt are decorated in shades of pinks and grays. They have been digitally printed...
- The solid pink crib skirt is shirred for a more luxury/designer style
- Coordinates with the Blossom Baby Nursery Collection
- Black and white designs make for a soft but modern nursery in this 3 piece crib collection that includes a...
- The reversible patchwork crib comforter brings together a lovely tossed print of geometrics, flowers, and...
- The fitted baby sheet has a hand-drawn look and uses the same tossed print from the quilt, for an all-over...
- 3 sided dust ruffle, with a white polka dot print that has a generous 16 inch drop and fits a standard crib...
- Layer more black and white or add some colorful accents - this collection is the perfect start to a nursery as...
- The beauty of nature comes to life with The Peanutshell Aflutter floral and butterfly themed 3 Piece Crib...
- The baby comforter, with shades of pink and aqua play against a white ground with shimmery gold metallic...
- Super soft fitted crib sheet features a pink floral design with golden butterflies throughout the soft fabric...
- The 3 sided print print dust ruffle coordinates with the comforter and has a generous 16 inch drop and fits a...
- You will have lovely addition to any baby girl's flower and butterfly themed nursery with these 3 essential...
- This crib bedding set includes a stylish trio of nursery essentials featuring playful flowers, wilderness...
- Patchwork baby quilt features a combination of flowers, animals and leaves in tones of pink, white, and gray...
- Fitted crib sheet features a pink doe design and includes all around elastic for a safe and snug fit
- 3 sided dust ruffle, with a floral design and has a generous 16 inch drop and fits a standard crib mattress of...
- The pink color palette and floral print make this crib bed set perfect for a newborn baby girl
- The Classic Pooh Storybook 6-Piece Crib Bedding Set includes a 36" x 45" comforter, dust ruffle, two soft...
- Beautifully crafted in shades of ivory, tan, light blue, sage, orange, pink and warm grey. The cozy fabrics...
- Perfect for a gender neutral room; mix and match to create your own perfect Storybook Classic Pooh nursery
- Decorate your little one's nursery with the classic, beloved storybook characters from Winnie the Pooh. Mix...
- The 3-piece crib bedding set includes one quilt, one fitted crib sheet and one crib skirt
- A pretty gray and white pattern decorates the border and back of the quilt
- A charming tossed print with Mr. Bear, clever fox, sweet squirrel with acorns in hand and raccoon decorate the...
- Completing the 3-piece crib bedding set is a coordinating crib skirt with forest trees over a gray border and...
- Machine washable
- Included is one quilt, one fitted crib Sheet and one crib skirt
- The fitted crib Sheet features a rainbow of stars and is fully elasticized all around ensuring a secure fit
- Quilt features a beautiful white Unicorn with appliqued mane and tail
- Star-studded crib skirt with a soft pink ground
- Coordinates with the Rainbow Unicorn baby bedding accessories
- Burt's Bees Baby - Reversible Jersey Blanket
- Measures 30" W x 40" L
- 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable jersey shell, with 100% polyester fill for extra warmth
- All purpose blanket, perfect for tummy time!
- Combed and ringspun for durability, softness, and no-pill washing
- Burt's Bees Baby - Burp Cloths - 5 Pack
- Dimensions: Large 16 x 11.8 inches for extra over the shoulder protection
- 2 ply for added thickness and absorbency and 3 panel design for easy folding and storing
- Supple 1x1 rib knit fabric is naturally stretchier and more durable than jersey knit
- The purest layer: 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - great for sensitive skin
- Burt's Bees Baby Fitted Crib Sheet - Heather Grey Stripe
- BEESNUG 360°, premium elastic with extra stretch provides a safer, snugger fit
- Extra fabric overlap on bottom edge, along with 360º elastic prevents sheets from creeping up on the...
- 100% organic, GOTS certified, breathable cotton - the purest layer for baby’s thin and porous skin
- Dimensions: W28" x L52" - For standard crib and toddler mattresses
Last update on 2021-09-20
What are Baby Beddings?
Baby beddings refer to every essential that makes up the sleeping surface of your baby. This includes the blanket, pillowcase, bedsheets, and pads. All these are assembled into a crib, cot, cradle, or co-sleeper. The size of your mattress determines the size of all the essentials.
The best baby bedding provides comfort for the baby, thereby ensuring longer sleep cycles. All essential that makes up the baby bedding must be properly maintained to prevent build-up of germs that might spring up reactions such as rashes, dryness, and eczema.
Why Should You Buy Good Baby Beddings?
Babies spend a vast majority of their first six months sleeping on their bed. This outlines why it’s important to make the right choice of bedding. Good baby bedding provides the perfect sleep environment for your kid. Not too hot nor cold. Just the perfect temperature to keep allergens away while providing quality night sleep.
How to Choose the Best Baby Beddings?
Before making a choice of bedding for your baby, you need to consider the size of the room where they will be installed as well as the health of your little one.
- Size of your room: A good bed has to fit into your space while leaving a lot of space for other items such as your furniture. Where space is limited, a cradle, co-sleeper fits perfectly. However, for large rooms, a crib is advisable since they offer more space to babies.
- Baby’s health: Always check the fiber content of baby beddings to ensure they don’t contain hypoallergenic components. This means they should not contain harsh chemicals that irritate baby skin.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying Baby Beddings?
Making up your mind about your baby’s bedding should be a thought-out process. Don’t rush into the buying process without first analyzing these features.
- Light fabric: The skin of a new baby isn’t matured enough to self-regulate during hot weather. The sheet that makes up your bedding should be light and breathable. Avoid synthetic fiber and rather go for cotton or wool (if your baby isn’t allergic to it).
- Ensure the sheets fit: It doesn’t end with going for the right fabric. Ensure all the material you go for suits the bed. If the bed is too small, your baby will be uncomfortable, making it difficult to put him to sleep. If the sheets are small, they will slip off at some point, needing you to readjust frequently.
- Easy to maintain and clean: Baby Beddings get dirty easily. It’s not recommended to lay your baby on dirty bedding considering the health risk. This is why proper maintenance is needed. Hence, fabrics that are easy to clean will take a lot of trouble off your hands.
How Much Do Top-Rated Baby Beddings Cost?
The cost of baby bedding depends on the number of clothing pieces contained in each set. A single piece set is a cheap option and costs an average of $50; 3 – 4 piece sets are more affordable and cost around $100. High-end options with up to 6-piece crib set cost an average of $150.
Baby beddings are quite affordable. It’s important to give your baby the right sleep cycle at infancy. This is largely influenced by your choice of beddings. The fabric design is essential. Babies could find it difficult sleeping on harsh fabrics, especially those likely to make them sweat.