Top Pick Baby Activity Tables
- This first desk for little ones features a laptop, phone, globe and more with 27 electronic touch points for exciting imitative play
- Play in Explore, Learn and Music modes to hear first words, greetings and music from around the world and role-play conversations with Scout
- Open the laptop and start working on learning shapes and animals by pressing the buttons to reveal animals on the screen
- Hear ten songs and greetings from around the world by spinning the light-up globe
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish, hear more than 180 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Baby Activity Center: Colorful lights, classic music, and interesting activities are combined together, the baby activity table encourages hours of exploration for babies and toddlers. The volume can...
- Fun Educational Toys for Baby: The learning musical table contains a variety of musical instrument activities, gear activities, phone keys. Help babies learn numbers, shapes, colors and explore...
- Perfect Size/Good Quality: Size: 11.8*11.8*12.2 inches, the learn musical table is made of safe, non-toxic, sturdy ABS plastic. Perfect for baby shower gift, Baby birthday gift, Christmas gift.
- Two Ways To Play: Remove the activity center table legs, and it can also be used as a floor play toy，perfect for babies 6 months and older.
- Warranty: feel free to let us know if you have any issue with the toy. We offer one year warranty.
- Activity table has 6 fun activities in English and Spanish encourage your child to explore and learn
- Learning table has a turning steering wheel to drive the bear around the activity table; flip the included electronic learning book pages to hear nursery rhymes
- Press the light-up music buttons on the gear toy to play music and learn about colors; pick up the pretend baby phone and press the number buttons to call animal friends
- Remove the activity center table legs, and it can also be used as a floor play toy; turn the gears on the baby toy to strengthen fine motor skills
- Baby toy makes a great gift for 6 months to 3 year olds; 2 AA batteries included for demo only, use new batteries for regular use
- Multifunctional Baby Toy: Beat the drum, rotate the gear, pick up the phone, press piano and various music buttons that can develop baby's fine motor skill and cultivate musical sentiment. It's...
- Learn and Groove Musical Activity Table: The musical activity table can make many a variety of songs, tunes, and learning responses and flash lights when it works with 3 AA batteries(not include). The...
- Perfect Size/Good Quality: Size: 12.9*12.9*12.6 inches, the learn musical table is made of safe, non-toxic, sturdy ABS plastic. Perfect for baby shower gift, Baby birthday gift, Christmas gift.
- Good Partner to Accompany Kids Growth - The activity table for baby enhance parent - child interacting and polish family time.
- Warranty: feel free to let us know if you have any issue with the toy. We offer one year warranty.
- Press play on Musical discovery with award-winning magic touch technology
- Music at your fingertips. Just tap the wooden surface to play!
- Grows with baby from floor toy to standing table. Multiple kids can play at once
- Experiment with music and sound using 22 instruments and 3 modes of play
- "Freestyle" Mode for music-making, "learn" Mode for language discovery, and "silly" Mode for giggles
- This product ships in packaging that reveals what's inside and cannot be hidden.
- Where to start?! Our great activity table is made from classic and sturdy wood - perfect for children who are confidently standing.
- Great for fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, social skills and imaginative play.
- Crafted with a classic, chunky wood design.
- This activity playset features 7 fun activities to explore including xylophone bridge, magnetic animal train & rainbow ribbon arch, shimmering gold confetti print on the tabletop, bead maze and a...
- Designed in collaboration with a pediatrician, our baby activity center supports a “whole body” approach to play and learning. Our unique Discovery Window lets baby see their feet while they play...
- Easy to assemble, with toys that can be positioned anywhere for baby, it features a 360-degree rotating seat that turns and stretches for bouncing
- As baby grows, our activity center converts for easy cruising—ultimately becoming a clean, sturdy table for coloring, playing and more
- Three stages of use: Sit, swivel, bounce & play; Cruise & interact; Play table; 25+ developmental activities
- Clip-on toys can be positioned based on baby’s abilities
- Sit-to-stand activity table starts with floor play; add removable table legs when kids can stand on their own; six play zones enhance discovery
- Spin the flower dial to hear about animals and practice fine motor skills; explore the bumpy turtle shell and hear about fruits and colors
- Meet the animals on the soft, crinkly fabric book pages; detach the phone and pretend to make a call
- Play the alligator xylophone; discover numbers, shapes and colors with the interactive shapes
- Intended for ages 6–36 months; requires 2 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- 4 modes to grow baby’s curiosity: Walk-Around Discovery Center; Discovery Table; Art Table; Removable Floor Toys
- 3-position height-adjustable seat travels 360° around the table, supporting baby’s first steps
- Provides a mix of physical and sensory experiences that promote movement and cognitive skills
- Encourages auditory, visual, and tactile discovery through 15 nature-themed toys and experiences
- Quick and easy assembly
- 2-in-1 baby activity center and toddler play table with music, sounds, and lights
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels with songs, sounds and phrases that teach colors, counting 1-10, shapes, and the alphabet
- Center seat with machine-washable pad can be replaced with removable bead bar to transform into a toddler table
- 360 degrees of busy activities, including shape sorters, teether, and toy phone with sleeve to insert your own pictures
- Easily adjusts to 3 different heights as your baby grows
Last update on 2022-05-19
What are Baby Activity Tables?
A baby activity table is like a game table for kids over 6 months of age. It offers various fun activities to promote the acquisition of fine motor skills. As they play, toddlers learn about animals, numbers, letters, and colors. Also, their senses of touch, sight, and hearing are awakened and allow them to make many discoveries. The activity table, therefore, occupies an important place in the learning and development of young children.
Why Should You Buy a Good Baby Activity Table?
The baby awakening table, or activity table, is very beneficial for the development of the toddler. A good model promotes sensory awakening and motor skills. Today, many manufacturers offer an infinity of models among which it is sometimes difficult to navigate. But, still, you can’t afford to choose a model that doesn’t adapt to your baby’s needs.
How to Choose the Best Baby Activity Tables?
Are you looking for an activity table for your child? Here are some of the general types you can choose from, depending on the development stage of your child.
- Freestanding activity table: If your child is already standing, you can opt for a free-standing play table. He will then have the opportunity to stand around the table to access the various games and features offered.
- Activity table with a seat: If your child is not standing yet but is sitting, you can set your sights on a play table with a seat. Different activities are offered to him all around the table. Some seats are also mounted on springs. Your baby can then jump and bounce while enjoying happy and upbeat music.
What Features Should You Consider When Buying a Baby Activity Table?
Features that influence safety, comfort, and practicality are important criteria to consider during the purchasing stage. These include, but are not limited to:
- Plastic or wood? The activity tables are generally made of wood or plastic. Plastic models are lighter and easier to maintain. They sport very attractive and varied colors and rounded lines. They limit the risk of the baby getting injured. The wooden activity tables exude more charm. This noble material is not only attractive, it is also very robust. The lifespan of these models is therefore generally longer. Heavier than the plastic activity table, the wooden model often offers better stability.
- With or without seats? Children who can’t stand yet but can sit for a long time love to play on the activity tables with seats. This seat, located in the center of the table, is sometimes 360° rotatable. It helps toddlers play on their own and gain some autonomy while having fun.
- Removability/washability: The softer, ergonomic materials of the activity tables such as seats or cushions must be removable and machine washable. This helps for ease of maintenance, and thus, the prevention of allergens and other health issues.
- Play features: This is probably the most important of all. An activity table must be able to engage the kid in curious activities that trigger his or her sensory neurons. These may include lights, onboard music, or pianos. You should however note that some don’t contain any play features. Meanwhile, ensure the table doesn’t feature small objects that can be easily unplugged and swallowed.
How Much Does a Top-Rated Baby Activity Table Cost?
The cost of a baby activity table depends on the play features it has on board, the design, the ergonomic features, and the brand. Cheap baby activity tables have a starting price of around $30. You can also find affordable baby activity tables with musical features with a price range of around $50 to $80. More high-end baby activity tables are sold for more or less than $100. They are made of durable and elegant materials such as wood, may have cushioned seats, and are made by reliable brands under high child safety standards.
Baby activity tables allow young children to awaken to the world around them. They give babies the possibility of embedding, turning, pressing, touching. They offer so many activities that also allow the babies to work on their fine motor skills. In wood, plastic, electronic, musical, with seat or not; there are a very large number of activity tables for children.