Top Rated Baby Bricks Toys
- UNIQUE PLAY - Building bricks are not usually one of the 'toys' in your kid’s room, but now that's all changing with Playlearn's building block bricks! These foam construction blocks are your...
- CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT AND STEM TOY - These building blocks are the perfect tool to develop your child's or patient’s problem-solving skills, as it exercises spatial and methodical thinking. Great...
- ENDLESS IDEAS AND CREATIVITY - Build a wall, bench, table, room... Anything is possible! Go through a creative process: first comes braining storming - discuss what to build and how. Then it's the...
- DESIGN AND SAFETY - These building bricks are soft, lightweight and have a smooth surface without rough edges, making it easy to move. The bricks are easy to clean and made from non-toxic durable...
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Playlearn is committed to your complete satisfaction. Any issues? Reach out to us and we'll put a smile back on your face!
- Little Bricks provide a tactile, weighted building experience in miniature scale
- Practice architectural theories, model scales and engineering with this 60 piece set
- 10 double-sided concept cards included
- Materials: TPR plastic and a metal interior
- Individual brick measures 4.5cmL x 1.5cmW x 2.25cmH (1.75inL x .6inW x .89inH). Ages 2+
- Abundant to Use: you will get 30 pieces of EVA foam blocks, each of which is about 8 x 4 x 2.4 inches, ideal to build toy houses or buildings, play games and enjoy with family and close friends
- Reliable Material: these foam building blocks are made of quality EVA foam material, smooth and no burrs, safe to play, compact and lightweight, easy to carry and will not cause scratches or bring a...
- Have Fun and Learn: the cinder blocks can also be teaching toys, to inspire imagination and cultivate manual skills; With these tools, you can also let your students participate in simple projects...
- Gift for Loved Ones: the large foam blocks can be ideal gifts for your family and friends, to let them have fun in stacking and construction, creating DIY buildings; If you are a teacher, you can also...
- Realistic and Classic: the fake brick is in actual size for the bricks, the red color is realistic as real, not easy to fade, serve you for a long time, and you can also use them as decorations for...
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Hardcover Book
- TBD (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 32 Pages - 09/03/2013 (Publication Date) - Sky Pony (Publisher)
- LEGO NINJAGO Creative Ninja Brick Box building set features elements to build a ninja training center, plus a toy storage box and LEGO bricks
- Kids can build a LEGO NINJAGO Dojo obstacle course with 3 interactive stations, 2 spinning punch bags and an armed spinning dummy figure
- Kids also build a LEGO NINJAGO car toy, a toy bike and an armory, so they can role-play action scenarios ninja-style
- The LEGO NINJAGO toy for kids 5+ years old includes 6 minifigures: Kai, Nya, Master Wu, female and male apprentices and Bone Hunter
- Kids can use the included LEGO pieces to build their own buildings and vehicles; building suggestions for creative inspiration are included
- Full building brick play table opens to reveal storage space
- 3 collapsible bins slide out for easy building brick storage
- Pinch-free design keeps little fingers safe when opening and closing table
- Includes over 200 building blocks
- 360-degree design allows multiple kids to play at once
- Abundant to Use: you will get 50 pieces of EVA foam blocks, size for each block is about 8 x 4 x 2.4 inches, ideal to build toy houses or buildings, to play games and enjoy with family and close...
- Reliable Material: foam building blocks are made of nice EVA foam material, smooth and with no burrs, safe to play, compact and light in weight, easy to carry and will not cause scratches or bring a...
- Have Fun and Learn: cinder blocks can also be teaching toys, to inspire imagination and cultivate manual skills, with these tools you can also let your students them participate in simple projects...
- Gift for Loved Ones: the large foam blocks can be ideal gifts for your family and friends, to let them have fun in stacking and construction, creating DIY buildings, if you are a teacher, you can also...
- Realistic and Classic: fake brick is in actual size for the bricks, the color is realistic as real, not easy to fade, serve you for a long time, and you can also use them as decorations for...
- Fun and Engaging - Kids will spend hours engaging in pretend play with this medium-sized building kit. Create toy trains or tiger figurines with this classic collection of LEGO bricks in 35 different...
- Endless Builds - This creative toy for boys and girls includes windows, toy eyes, 18 tires and toy wheel rims that can be placed on a green baseplate for kids to role-play; plus the container can be...
- Imaginative Play - Kids can use their imagination, picking an assortment of bricks to bring to life any building toy they want with these colorful toys, fostering kids' playtime and building...
- Cross Compatible - Kids won't have to stop the role play with just the LEGO Creative Brick playset as these building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets.
- Fun for Everyone - In this 484-piece kit, the green baseplate measures over 3 inches long and 6 inches wide; for boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 99 years old
- Jumbo Building Block Set Includes: A total of 300 large building bricks in a colorful box with handle to carry. 100 square bricks (2 by 2 pegs), 150 rectangle bricks (2 by 4 pegs), and 50 thin...
- Colorful Set for Kids Play: Bricks set includes 60 bricks of each color: green, blue, yellow, red and orange. Games are a great way to teach your toddler creativity and improve hand-eye coordination....
- High Quality & Kid Safe: Blocks are non-toxic and are kid safe. Strong durability and compatible with most major brands. Some blocks are small and toddlers 1-3 should be monitored.
- Stay Organized: Box with top handle allows for easy carrying. An organized storage solution after play-time.
- Perfect Gift for Toddlers: Perfect for holiday toy gifts, Christmas gifts for kids, birthday gifts for kids, birthday toys for boys and girls, school classroom prizes, kids building blocks, and more!
- Product Includes: Constructed tunic.
- LEGO - Brick Family
- Officially Licensed
- Easy to wear 1pc tunic
Last update on 2023-05-28
What Are Baby Bricks Toys?
Baby bricks toys are plastic, wooden, or rubber blocks used by kids in construction play to create different structures. Baby bricks toys come in different shapes, sizes, and colors and profoundly benefit children’s growth and development. Some brick toys have letters, numbers, shapes, and pictures printed on them for kids to learn as they play. Kids arrange these bricks in different styles based on their creativity. These construction toys are fun for kids and educational as well. Kids enjoy learning about shapes, spatial dimensions, colors, math, etc., playing with these wonderful toys.
Why Should You Buy Baby Bricks Toys?
Baby bricks toys are beneficial to your kids in several ways. Firstly, baby bricks toys help your kid learn about the spatial orientation of various objects in the environment. They learn how wide, long, and high the things they construct are supposed to be, thus understanding the spatial orientation of matter.
Baby bricks toys help kids express themselves through their creativity in the construction works. The kids learn to express their freedom in decision-making while constructing different items. This realization promotes the child’s self-esteem, knowing that they can impact things positively. When the kids believe in themselves, they will learn to express themselves confidently when sharing their thoughts with other people.
Lastly, your kids will get an early introduction to construction ideas which can induce their interest in pursuing construction-related careers like engineering and architecture. Buying baby brick toys for your kids can therefore develop an interest in your kids to pursue engineering and architecture later in life.
What Factors Should You Consider When Buying Baby Bricks Toys?
Though baby bricks toys may appear to be simple toys, they play a critical role in your kid’s growth and development. They should thus be bought in a well-thought process to ensure you buy quality bricks. Here is a highlight of factors you need to consider before buying baby brick toys. They will help you make an intelligent decision. Consider:
1. The Variety of Constructions That Kids Can Make
Consider the variety of items that can be made with the brick toys you buy. The variety of things the baby can construct using the baby brick toys matters and depend on the design of the bricks concerning shape, size, and locking mechanism. Brick toys that come in several various shapes offer more flexibility in the kind of constructions they can make than the tradition square and rectangular blocks.
How the bricks are connected is also key. Some bricks are connected by stacking over each other, while others have interlocking grooves and holes. The latter offers more flexibility in the constructions kids can achieve. Therefore, it’s good to consider what constructions the bricks can produce before buying. It’s advisable to go for bricks with a larger variety so that your kids can engage their minds without limitation.
2. The Number And Size of the Pieces
The number and size of the brick toy pieces are crucial. When buying baby bricks toys, consider how many pieces are available and how big they are. The higher the number of the pieces, the high the number of constructions your kid is likely to make. Size matters because when you go for brick toys with very small pieces, they are likely to get misplaced in the house or outside, making you go back to the shop sooner than you would expect.
Going for very small bricks might also bring choke accidents if your kid decides to swallow them. No parent would wish that to happen. Curb this by buying brick toys in a size that your kid will not be tempted to swallow. The size and number of the bricks are therefore worthy considerations.
3. Storage of the Brick Toys
Baby bricks toys need to be stored properly to avoid littering the house or losing the pieces. Before buying brick toys for your kids, think about how you will store them. Improper storage may lead to littering on the house, which may cause the kids to stumble, or some pieces may get lost. When some of the pieces get lost, your kid may not be able to construct every item they wish.
Some brick toys are bought with storage accessories as a bonus, but you have to make arrangements for their storage for others. You may be required to buy storage bags and boxes, thus incurring extra costs. If you can get brick toys with storage accessories as a bonus, consider buying them. If you don’t find any, make arrangements on how the brick toys will get safe storage.
What Features Do You Need to Consider When Buying Baby Bricks Toys?
You can now consider the feature pertinent to each brand of brick toys in the market. Features refer to the attributes or properties that each brand presents. You need to know what features to look for so that you don’t get messed up at this important juncture. Here are some features that can lead you in the right direction if considered. Consider them, and you won’t lose your money. Consider:
1. The Nature of Finishing on the Brick Toys
The nature of finishing on the baby brick toys matters a lot when choosing brick toys. Finishing refers to how the edges and corners of the bricks are refined to ensure they don’t have sharp edges. Good baby bricks toys should have a smooth finishing regardless of the material used. For wooden bricks, ensure they don’t have splinters that could pierce through the kids’ soft skin to cause agony, and if plastic, make sure that edges are not sharp to cause cuts. Go for brick toys with well-rounded and streamlined surfaces to avoid causing agony to the kids.
2. The Manner of Brick Attachment
It is good to consider how the bricks are attached. There are different ways in which brick toys are attached. Some will attach by just stacking the blocks over each, others have interlocking grooves and others use magnetic forces to attach. The ease with which blocks attach in the three categories differs, and magnetic and interlocking attachment gives the best convenience than stacking.
When bricks can be attached in various ways conveniently, the kid enjoys flexibility in their construction works. Easy attaching and detaching create fun for the kids and encourage their creativity as they can create and demolish different structures to start new ones.
3. Fascination Value
Fascination value is a worthy consideration when buying baby bricks toys. Brick toys are meant for play which should be very interesting and enjoyable. The fun from brick toys depends on the feature pertinent to each brand. Bricks toys with a collection of colors, shapes, sizes, and easy attachments create more fun than plain bricks with one shape and size. Therefore, go for baby brick toys that are attractive to the kids and are easy to model into any desirable structure. The more fascinating the brick toy is, the more the kids will like them.
4. The Paint or Ink Used
The paint or ink used on the brick toys gives color to these toys. Colorful toys are attractive to kids and should remain as such. Paint is mainly used on wooden bricks either by treatment or coating on the surface, while the ink is used in printing plastic or rubber brick toys. When choosing the brick toys consider the type of ink or paint used to assess whether they are non-toxic and will not erode easily, making the brick lose the original color.
Toxic paints and inks may cause health issues and should thus be avoided. Do your search to see that the ink or paint used is not toxic. Paint that falls off after slight scratching means the brick toys are likely to lose color once the paint gets scraped off as the kids play with the toys. Some paints will also fade more easily than others. Ensure the baby brick toys you buy will maintain their original color for long so that your kids continue enjoying as they play.
What Is the Price of the Top-Rated Baby Bricks Toys?
Different makes of baby brick toys have varied prices, with the high-end brands having the biggest price tag. For these, you can be required to pay an average of $30. You need not be scared by the high price tags on the top-rated brands because you can still get good brick toys at cheap and affordable prices.
Whether you buy online or from physical outlets, you can be confident in getting quality baby brick toys for your kids. You will like how creative your kids will become in construction as they play with brick toys. Baby brick toys will make your kids learn to express their creativity and improve self-esteem. These toys are also likely to inspire your kids to become future engineers and architects. The tips given here will guide you to avoid buying unsuitable baby brick toys while in the market. Follow these tips, and your kids will live to celebrate the decision you make out of this guideline.